• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC --- Urine in spray bottles?

Josie

*probably reading smut*
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian - Right
Also --- more police officers called to the scene because Alex Jones was almost assaulted.

This is disgusting! Isn't that a crime?

Typical left. Peeing all over the place.

Wouldn't be better if they just hiked their leg? :mrgreen:

Just when you thought this election cant get any worse.

Were the police called to make sure Jones WAS assaulted? I reckon the story's fake and the RNC is pissing in the wind.

Not a new tactic. Scumbuckets have been doing that for quite a while. They also freeze bottles of water and throw them at cops.

Violent leftists have all kinds of tricks to hurt people.

absolutely

just like violent rightist have all kinds of tricks to hurt people

hello....violent people have no right or left

they are just

violent

ROTFLMAO

Yeah, those evil Tea Party people with tea bags dangling from their hats, yep, they are soooooooooooo violent.

absolutely

just like violent rightist have all kinds of tricks to hurt people

hello....violent people have no right or left

they are just

violent

I challenge anyone to prove that the right is anywhere near as violent as the left.

To be honest.......I wish i could get a poke in on Jones.

That's because you are a pawn of the Illuminati that took part in the 9/11 inside job.

Sounds terrible. Do you have any evidence that this actually happened other than a twitter statement?

Everything breaks on Twitter first. KPLC
@KPLC7News
DEVELOPING: Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK throwing urine at each other

Also...

Breaking911 @Breaking911
A man with a boot on his head is trying to drown out protesters with a bullhorn. (Yes, there's a video! LOL!)

You're missing out if you don't follow @Breaking911.

Everything breaks on Twitter first. KPLC
@KPLC7News
DEVELOPING: Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK throwing urine at each other

Also...

Breaking911 @Breaking911
A man with a boot on his head is trying to drown out protesters with a bullhorn. (Yes, there's a video! LOL!)

You're missing out if you don't follow @Breaking911.

That's Vermin Supreme and he promises people free ponies if elected.

you just keep rolling around on the floor laughing

it's perfect for those of your perspective...perfect

Laughter is the best medicine. I'm a happy person with a sense of humor. Being a violent leftist with knotted up panties is negative energy. Anyway, when you see those bad, bad conservatives out there rioting and hurting people you let me know, I'll be the first to condemn them.

The GOP Convention is on, I'm taking a break for a while. :)

Laughter is the best medicine. I'm a happy person with a sense of humor. Being a violent leftist with knotted up panties is negative energy. Anyway, when you see those bad, bad conservatives out there rioting and hurting people you let me know, I'll be the first to condemn them.

The GOP Convention is on, I'm taking a break for a while. :)

Authoritarians and lovers of authoritarians generally don't have the inclination to riot. They tend to want things to stay as they are.

Back
Top Bottom