• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC --- Urine in spray bottles?

You implied I was a coward who wouldnt take a side, because I dont vote for R or D.

Perhaps you meant so called independents.

No I never SAID D or R. I have no use for neutrals in the Conservative / Progressive fight.

No I never SAID D or R. I have no use for neutrals in the Conservative / Progressive fight.

I never said neutral. I said neither R or D. You made assumptions. I am obviously libertarian which is the opposite of sheep.

That's just plain wrong and you know it. You know what I was asking about and throwing out something that wrong is just plain pathetic.

not at all....they are as right-wing as it comes,

and

that counts because right winged narrow thinking is right winged narrow thinking...

you don't give the left a break so don't look for one for yourself

and this is exactly why the country is going to hell in a hand basket...because right hates left and won't listen even when they are correct and vice versa...

if you want fair play, you have to give fair play

it won't happen

the country may well implode

Back
Top Bottom