• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC --- Urine in spray bottles?

This is disgusting! Isn't that a crime?

RNC Scanner

@RNC_Scanner

Protestors have loaded squirt guns with urine and are spraying. #RNCinCLE

Truth to the saying "Better to be pissed on than pissed off".
Also proof we should split the country into Left wing and Right wing as the divisions between the two sides is unbearable now.

Authoritarians and lovers of authoritarians generally don't have the inclination to riot. They tend to want things to stay as they are.

That's the damned fool thing I've read in a long, long while

You think authoritarians like to riot?

You think Hitler, Stalin, Mao or other countries came about because people were all peacefully sitting back and relaxed into Tyranny?

Everything breaks on Twitter first. KPLC
@KPLC7News
DEVELOPING: Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK throwing urine at each other

Also...

Breaking911 @Breaking911
A man with a boot on his head is trying to drown out protesters with a bullhorn. (Yes, there's a video! LOL!)

You're missing out if you don't follow @Breaking911.

KPLC is a Louisiana tv station. I thought the urine spray episode was in Cleveland at the RNC. It's a dangerous and probably criminal activity anywhere it happens, but isn't this thread about the RNC in Cleveland?

I'll check out @Breaking911.

You think Hitler, Stalin, Mao or other countries came about because people were all peacefully sitting back and relaxed into Tyranny?

A question with a question I see. That's when we generally start talking past one another.

A question with a question I see. That's when we generally start talking past one another.

You made a silly statement that history laughs at, I laugh with history.

Lol. The first link is just a list of attacks by people that were politically all over the map, while second link spent almost the entire time talking about Muslims and never got around to proving their assertion about the anti-state right wing.

Btw, most people that are opposed to the state are left wing. Just sayin'.

Lol. The first link is just a list of attacks by people that were politically all over the map, while second link spent almost the entire time talking about Muslims and never got around to proving their assertion about the anti-state right wing.

Btw, most people that are opposed to the state are left wing. Just sayin'.

Wrong. The first is a list of RW attacks. That you can't accept that simple reality is all anyone needs to know about you.

There is no such list of LW attacks because there haven't been any that compare to the RW ones listed.

The right is FAR more violent than that left, as the data shows.

Good luck with your magical thinking!

Wrong. The first is a list of RW attacks. That you can't accept that simple reality is all anyone needs to know about you.

There is no such list of LW attacks because there haven't been any that compare to the RW ones listed.

The right is FAR more violent than that left, as the data shows.

Good luck with your magical thinking!

Did you even read the little descriptions they had of the people?

Take this one for example:

In February 2010, Andrew Joseph Stack crashed a small aircraft into an Internal Revenue Service office building killing one person. Stack left an anti-government, anti-tax manifesto behind. Stack had a long history of anti-tax views. He died in the crash.

That doesn't mean he was right wing in any sort of way. People on the left can be anti-tax and anti-government just as people on the right can be. In fact, if you look into the case nothing says he is right or left wing outright.

absolutely

just like violent rightist have all kinds of tricks to hurt people

hello....violent people have no right or left

they are just

violent

Well, when the number of incidents involving violent rightists reach the same number of incidents involving violent leftists, we will have a chance to compare tactics.

It seems to me, it might be a very long wait for those numbers to draw equal to each other.

Obama's America.

Everything breaks on Twitter first. KPLC
@KPLC7News
DEVELOPING: Activists from Black Lives Matter, Westboro Baptist Church and the KKK throwing urine at each other

Also...

Breaking911 @Breaking911
A man with a boot on his head is trying to drown out protesters with a bullhorn. (Yes, there's a video! LOL!)

You're missing out if you don't follow @Breaking911.

Did you even read the little descriptions they had of the people?

Take this one for example:

That doesn't mean he was right wing in any sort of way. People on the left can be anti-tax and anti-government just as people on the right can be. In fact, if you look into the case nothing says he is right or left wing outright.

Yes, I did read them. Your rationalizations won't change the fact that the data indicates the RW is far more violent than the LW.

You issued a challenge. The challenge has been met, and all you can do is blow smoke and tip-toe away from it.

Nothing surprising there.

You made a silly statement that history laughs at, I laugh with history.

Authoritarians don't need to rebel. They are in control. They tend to be the ones rebelled against.

History, go read some.
I'm not sure where to refer someone who confuses/equates political leaders.....with a state/country. Should I say biology......or poli-sci?

History, go read some.

I don't even know what to say.

Did you not realize that those leaders you mentioned were authoritarians ?

Ask yourself how those guys would respond to a riot.

I don't even know what to say.

Did you not realize that those leaders you mentioned were authoritarians ?

Ask yourself how those guys would respond to a riot.

How did they get there?

That's my point.

Back
Top Bottom