• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC Speaker Cancelled After Boosting QAnon Conspiracy Theory About Jewish Plot to Enslave the World

MTAtech

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
[h=1]RNC Speaker Cancelled After Boosting QAnon Conspiracy Theory About Jewish Plot to Enslave the World[/h]
"One of the speakers for the second night of the Republican National Convention was pulled from the program after The Daily Beast surfaced a tweet from her, earlier in the day, urging her followers to investigate a supposed Jewish plot to enslave the world.“Do yourself a favor and read this thread,” Mary Ann Mendoza, who is a member of the Trump campaign’s advisory board, tweeted to her more than 40,000 followers Tuesday morning."

At the RNC asylum, it should be no surprise that crazy people were asked to speak.

This is Hamish's shocked face.

But she fits right in with all the other lunatics.

Looks like the Repubs didn't educate her on the proper use of a dog whistle. You have to be sly about it.

[h=1]RNC Speaker Cancelled After Boosting QAnon Conspiracy Theory About Jewish Plot to Enslave the World[/h]
"One of the speakers for the second night of the Republican National Convention was pulled from the program after The Daily Beast surfaced a tweet from her, earlier in the day, urging her followers to investigate a supposed Jewish plot to enslave the world.“Do yourself a favor and read this thread,” Mary Ann Mendoza, who is a member of the Trump campaign’s advisory board, tweeted to her more than 40,000 followers Tuesday morning."

At the RNC asylum, it should be no surprise that crazy people were asked to speak.

Louis Rothschild's banker:

hugohaas1925a (2019_02_27 17_41_55 UTC).jpg

Hugo Erna 1964b.jpg

It's amazing and scary as hell how far off the rails the GOP has gone.

If it was 1 of 7 political parties here, so what? But it's basically 1 of 2, and it's gone bat crap crazy. And Trump and his crazies are showing just how fragile our democracy is, and how easy it is to abuse and circumvent it.

I fear for this country if he gets 4 more years. He will have a free hand to tear this country apart.

And Trump and his crazies are showing just how fragile our democracy is, and how easy it is to abuse and circumvent it.

Yeah, I agree. I think about this nearly every single day.

This appears to be a breakthrough... We now know how low is too low for the RNC..

A member of the Trump cult spouting conspiracies about the Jews trying to take over the world!!!??? Why I am ever so shocked.

A member of the Trump cult spouting conspiracies about the Jews trying to take over the world!!!??? Why I am ever so shocked.
As a Jew, I don't know how they found out.

This appears to be a breakthrough... We now know how low is too low for the RNC..

I'll bet Jared had something to do with it...and it wasn't because she was too low...it's because she forgot that Trump's daughter married a Jew that advises the president and who plots to take over the world. Iow, her conspiracy theory was probably too close to home.

QAnon knows! Through their tireless, comprehensive, and extensive research utilizing their high intelligence devoted to sleuthing the world over, they have figured it all out! Do not doubt the Q. I've never met such a reliable, intellectual, and honest bunch in my life. If you have a secret, Q will find it.

Yeup even they knew she would hurt their message, whatever it is....

Yeup even they knew she would hurt their message, whatever it is....
Interestingly they didn’t cancel the woman who thinks that the head of the house should be the only one allowed to vote. I guess that idea isn’t over the top, enough for the GOP.

Interestingly they didn’t cancel the woman who thinks that the head of the house should be the only one allowed to vote. I guess that idea isn’t over the top, enough for the GOP.

They are trying to temper how far they really go, thing is it is well known that there is nothing moderate about the trump Party, with four more years none of us will recognize the Nation and there may not be enough of it left to rebuild. I truly believe that if re-elected trump will bring this Nation to its knees and we will never again be the Nation the Founders built, this election is That important.

They are trying to temper how far they really go, thing is it is well known that there is nothing moderate about the trump Party, with four more years none of us will recognize the Nation and there may not be enough of it left to rebuild. I truly believe that if re-elected trump will bring this Nation to its knees and we will never again be the Nation the Founders built, this election is That important.
I don’t see how thumping the base is going to attract undecided voters. I also don’t see how there’s undecided voters.

I don’t see how thumping the base is going to attract undecided voters. I also don’t see how there’s undecided voters.

I doubt even they can bring on more supporters, but there are still some Republicans that are waffling and if they go too far they could lose them. Oh I would say there are still a few, the uniformed, and the Republicans that are still searching their soul on whether to support this fraud of a leader.

Funny how the Rothschilds, with all that money and power, were still unable to prevent Louis Rothschild from being stripped of his entire fortune and exiled, and his banker from being sent to Auschwitz, then later routed back to Buchenwald, then stripped of HIS entire fortune (25 million Marks in gold, about 430 million dollars today) as ransom.

Maybe the conspiracy theory about the Rothschilds is a bit of an exaggeration.
All I know is, my grandfather arrived in America a broken man, nearly blind and deaf, and unable to stand or walk more than 20 or 30 feet, at the age of sixty.
He was Louis Rothschild's banker.

Funny how the Rothschilds, with all that money and power, were still unable to prevent Louis Rothschild from being stripped of his entire fortune and exiled, and his banker from being sent to Auschwitz, then later routed back to Buchenwald, then stripped of HIS entire fortune (25 million Marks in gold, about 430 million dollars today) as ransom.

All I know is, my grandfather arrived in America a broken man, nearly blind and deaf, and unable to stand or walk more than 20 or 30 feet, at the age of sixty.

The Rothchild's are bankers. Why would they need another banker to handle their money?

Absolutely, because if there's one group of unfortunate people who shouldn't be slandered, its the Rothschild family.....bwaaaaaaa.

There is your Republican party, conspiracy jew hating kook-farts.

Not surprising really. Money buys power only when money is needed. Raw ability is the only real power.

I feel for your personal pain.

The Nazi conspiracy theories about the Rothchilds control was not an exaggeration. It was a lie.

Absolutely, because if there's one group of unfortunate people who shouldn't be slandered, its the Rothschild family.....bwaaaaaaa.

So, you believe Nazi slander of the Rothchild family? After so many decades, zombie lies live on.

Do yourself a favor. Educate yourself.

The reason they went into banking is that in many countries in Europe Jews couldn't own land. In addition, Catholics were forbidden by the Pope to lend money at interest. It was some silly notion that money shouldn't reproduce, like people. So, the Rothchilds became successful bankers and were responsible for much of the European economic growth from the projects they lent money to build. But they didn't "control" the banking system, make pacts with Satan and they didn't control the weather.

Politics does make strange bedfellows..

Supposedly Trump is a big supporter of Israel... His daughter and son in law are Jewish...

Yet a large part of the Republican Party are white supremacist who hate Jews, and a growing part of the GOP base are embracing QAnon conspiracy BS that really, really don't like Jews..

More and more the GOP has become bat crap crazy..

Back
Top Bottom