• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RNC Live Commentary

Matt Gaetz...

Holy hyperboles, Batman!

WOKE-TOPIANS. Literally wtf Matt Gaetz...such a sleaze

take a shot for every blonde woman that looks basically like the last blonde woman

I feel like this is a sequel to the Stepford Wives.

I'm not a Republican and I don't watch conventions, but some people have commented that there is no platform. That the Republicans will only support Trump.

That's good enough for me. I'd rather they do that than create a list of stuff they have no intention of pushing through, anyway.

But...here's what Trump will do in his next term:

I'm sure a lot of our Trump hating fellow DP members will hate this stuff.

The only thing Trump would do is promote more divisiveness and spew belligerence.... !!! the Confederate Gang behind him has one agenda and that to promote Confederate Ideals.

Alright, I need a beer for this delusional s***.

The 'convention' is basically over. The delegates met and voted yesterday in Charlotte, then they all went home. So that's really the end of a normal convention, but not this one because nothing Trump does is normal. So if anyone is hoping to see something different, something presented by the party, you know...... like a new party platform and stuff like that.... it's not happening.

The entertainment provided by the Trump family will be called 'a convention' but technically it's something different. It's not run by the convention committee and will not be doing any convention business. It's basically a campaign show organized by the Trump campaign and the Republican National Committee.

The republican's are just skipping the whole party platform thing, you know .....what they stand for, what they're running on, etc. They're not doing any of that. Every election the party usually drafts up and votes on a new party platform but this year announce that they're not doing that. They won't have a platform to present, instead they passed a resolution saying they intend to "re-assert their strong support for Donald Trump and his administration". That's it :roll:
Your bullhurtedness is showing. :lamo

Kim Klacik is on.

Black female. Republican running for Congress in Maryland.

Calling Biden out for assuming black voters can't think for themselves

Much more confident and articulate than Kamala Harris.

Can someone confirm if Fox News is running this, atm?

This may just be my ignorance of the law...but isn’t campaigning from federal property illegal? Genuine question, no snark intended

Trump and Republican should be made to pay the government !!! and reimburse the federal coffers for what Melania did to the Rose Garden.

(It won't be long before its exposed as to how much money Trump and Republican have stolen and fleeced from the RNC Fund...) Guaranteed!

This Trump supporter seriously talking about Democrats 'not being nice' with a straight face? Really?

This Trump supporter seriously talking about Democrats 'not being nice' with a straight face? Really?

Trump-centered, but 100 times more intellectual and specific than the first night of the DNC

And with the multiculturalism as well.

Adding in a religious element.

She just went from not being nice to Biden being too nice

School choice emphasis with multiculturalism mixed in to the message.

It's all hate so far but it's more watchable than the poor DMC start to their convention.

Is the audio and video off for anyone else?

Lol, "that famous escalator!" :lamo

imageedit-1-7714826516.gif

Scoreboard so far:

Charlie Kirk, and 3 different versions of the same blond Karen.

Back
Top Bottom