• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC: Four people (so far) test positive for COVID

or that four cases have been found (so far) from this event.

talk about spinning.

Not spinning, just giving a dose of reality. Curious, can you give me (one) liberal MSM news report about the spreading of Covid-19 via the so called peaceful protests?

Doesn't matter. They almost certainly infected others.

They could have infected others even if they had masks, just like we are seeing all over the world where people wear masks and still get infected.

They could have infected others even if they had masks, just like we are seeing all over the world where people wear masks and still get infected.

That is because other Morons don't wear theirs, and for the 100th time: masks protect others from someone that has it, it does not do much to protect the wearer. Are you really that slow or is it a game with you?

Not spinning, just giving a dose of reality. Curious, can you give me (one) liberal MSM news report about the spreading of Covid-19 via the so called peaceful protests?

Actually they have found some spread but since most protestors wear masks, they are outside and most are spread out there really has not be any super spreader issues. Sturgis and Rallies, Parties, and Bars where no masks are worn and no social distancing is practiced and also indoors and you always find a super spreader event.

4 people at the RNC in Charlotte test positive for coronavirus, county says
Access Denied

"Two attendees and two support staff at the Republican National Convention tested positive for COVID-19, Mecklenburg County officials announced Friday morning.

Those people were instructed to isolate immediately, and close contacts were also told to quarantine, officials said in a statement.

The disclosures come after county health officials raised concerned about a lack of social distancing and mask wearing during the business meeting of the RNC in Charlotte on Monday — despite strict coronavirus protocols that were supposed to be followed."

So, they didn't follow the rules and have now probably spread this thing to dozens (which will be hundreds) in North Carolina (and other states I'm sure).

IF YOU'RE GONNA DO SOMETHING LIKE THIS, FOLLOW THE DAMN RULES. SMALL NUMBERS, SEPARATED, MASKS, TESTS BEFOREHAND.

Is that really a bridge too far?

Ignore science at your own peril...what morons.

That is because other Morons don't wear theirs, and for the 100th time: masks protect others from someone that has it, it does not do much to protect the wearer. Are you really that slow or is it a game with you?

I say makes don't do crap. In the states here and countries that everyboy wears them, people are still getting Covid.

And, IF the mask ONLY protects against someone who has it giving it to you, why don't you just war TWO masks for that rare occasion where you happen to be 6 feet away from some healthy person who has Covod.

Think, my man....THINK!

I say makes don't do crap.

the DP board expert who has literally been wrong about COVID since day one.

btw, where is everyone wearing masks? just give me one town. any town.

Considering every single bad act ever voiced in this forum is met with a "BUT, TRUMP!!!@!@#@%!#&^&!", nah, I don't think so.

Yep your whataboutism is DIMSSED, you're welcome.

I say makes don't do crap. In the states here and countries that everyboy wears them, people are still getting Covid.

And, IF the mask ONLY protects against someone who has it giving it to you, why don't you just war TWO masks for that rare occasion where you happen to be 6 feet away from some healthy person who has Covod.

Think, my man....THINK
!

Take your own advice and by the way whatever it is your are doing it is Not thinking.

the DP board expert who has literally been wrong about COVID since day one.

btw, where is everyone wearing masks? just give me one town. any town.

Yes, my prediction of deaths was low, just like your exerts were high. Other than that, I have been right on every single issue and not a one of you can disprove me.

Take your own advice and by the way whatever it is your are doing it is Not thinking.

Have ANY of you given this one OUNCE of thought? IF you claim that a mask stops the COVID carrier from giving it to you, just wear two masks. Simple. Sure would be his home made mask made out of someone's old TShirt.

Where is the logical thinking on these boards. I haven't seen a one of you who can think straight.

Yes, my prediction of deaths was low, just like your exerts were high. Other than that, I have been right on every single issue and not a one of you can disprove me.

dude, just accept that you suck at math. it will make living with COVID so much easier for you.

After the riots you don't get to act self righteous.

The riots did not become such until law enforcement began abusing protesters and shooting unarmed black people.

The constitution allows for Americans to protest which takes precedent over the Rump and other conservatives BS !!!!!!!

COVID 19 has become what it is due to Rump and his handlers negligence which is doing nothing for the USA image or USA economic growth.

Here is the choice: COVID 19 or social distance and wear a mask = Masks Are the Key to Stopping the Rise

Last edited:
dude, just accept that you suck at math. it will make living with COVID so much easier for you.

LOL. My estimate at the beginning of the COVID hysteria was low. OMG!! Batten the hatches.

The riots did not become such until law enforcement began abusing protesters and shooting unarmed black people.

The constitution allows for Americans to protest which takes precedent over the Rump and other conservatives BS !!!!!!!

COVID 19 has become what it is due to Rump and his handlers negligence which is doing nothing for the USA image or USA economic growth.

Here is the choice: COVID 19 or social distance and wear a mask = Masks Are the Key to Stopping the Rise

The protests were violent before law enforcement did anything. That's a straight up lie.

All rights are limited by encroaching on the rights of others. The right to protest does not extend to damaging property or assaulting others or even impeding their ability to travel.

That choice has been rejected by protesters already. Your post is a fail in double standards.

Back
Top Bottom