• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC Chair McDaniel to Newsmax: Gmail Treatment of GOP Emails 'Horrifying'

victim, victim, victim!!!! LOL

what's the say's "bootstraps" or something?

***** victims. Why not "man up?" Where's the conservative "man hood? in you clowns like to tout?
LOL

Sorry, I'm so weak from victimization I'll need compensation to read any further.

I can only assume your words are bullying me and could be a hate crime with the right prosecutor.

Sorry, I'm so weak from victimization I'll need compensation to read any further.

I can only assume your words are bullying me and could be a hate crime with the right prosecutor.
snowflake gonna snowflake!

I don’t think Google is doing anything at all.

This is BS, peddled through as low credibility BS site.
Notice how I want asking you. I was asking the poster who said that Google was probably doing this in response to something that the GOP did.

I know that understanding that not everything posted on this site is directed towards you personally is a hard concept to grasp but I think you can do it.

sorry for the Newmax link. Virus shield ups!

GQP spams more. It's that simple. Also those that receive the emails dont know to configure their email clients/settings. You know, the old folks.
Who the F whats political email anyway?

perhaps the GQP can get their new love interest, Musk, to buy g00gle and spam all librulezzzz!

Ronna "I used to have Romney in my name until Donald Trump made me and everyone else hate him or else" McDaniel will go down in history as both the stupidest and most whiny RNC Chair in history.

Back
Top Bottom