• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RNC Chair McDaniel to Newsmax: Gmail Treatment of GOP Emails 'Horrifying'

The dot com bubble created a lot of suddenly new rich people (setting aside all the losers from that time).
Anything compare to Musk’s trajectory?

Probably not. I haven’t studied his life at all.
I haven’t either. Just a spider sense tingling. He was alway in the news, now he is up front an impossible to ignore……..kinda like Trump, I was always aware, b it when he stepped into the national, no international spotlight, the make up started to run….

When will some billionaire who champions free speech buy Google and make it fair??
It must be difficult to be a republican and type "Trump is my savior" and have to scroll to page 11 just to find something that is appealing.

Could it be because they pulled this?

Trump and GOP’s Shady Fundraising Tactics Lead to Millions of Donor Refunds This Year​

Since the 2020 election, the former president and the Republican Party have refunded more than $77 million after donors unwittingly opted in to recurring payments​

So you think Google is doing this as a punishment to the GOP.

I haven’t either. Just a spider sense tingling. He was alway in the news, now he is up front an impossible to ignore……..kinda like Trump, I was always aware, b it when he stepped into the national, no international spotlight, the make up started to run….
Ugh…I could look it up, but I just can’t be ****ed to put so much thought into that douchebag’s life. I don’t know, maybe I’m being naive and I should know more about him.

More evidence of Big Tech election interference.

Back in the day democrat operatives used to steal yard signs, now they misplace emails. *oops*
I thought it is the recipients who decide where the Email goes. Btw, checking the spam folder just takes 2 clicks.

C'mon cons. You guys are supposed to be the party of "I'll make my own platform". What gives? Here, I'll throw you the idea. GOPmail.com. Problem solved. Or are you just more comfortable being the victim every day?

McDaniel's name used to be Romney, but she changed it because Trump asked her to. How cultish is that?

Back in the day democrat operatives used to steal yard signs, now they misplace emails. *oops*
It doesn't look that way at all if you get past the single focus of the article. The North Carolina State University study found interesting information about other email services as well. So while Gmail did send emails from GOP senders to spam more often the those of Democratic ones, the opposite is true of Outlook and Yahoo, which is likely more about how the filters are configured versus some deep political conspiracy. So even in this scenario, the study shows Democrats are at a higher disadvantage than the GOP since their emails are sent to spam by two major email services versus just one.

I thought it is the recipients who decide where the Email goes. Btw, checking the spam folder just takes 2 clicks.
Email providers tend to user input (data gathered from all users) to determine if this or that email is likely spam. If GOP stuff is going there it is due to a lot of people making that choice.

If I had to guess why, it’s because the send marketing emails box is checked on donation sites by default.

I think you need to stand up, ask to speak to the manager of Google.

All emails including the name Trump should be immediately thrown in the trash. Why waste your time?

Also all phone numbers from GOP minions also should be reported as spam and blocked.

So much for their phony claims for upholding "Democracy".... The two faces of Democrats.
Yes because the incompetence and stupidity of republicans, who couldn’t fight their way out of a paper bag let alone configure their email, is the fault of Google. 😂

I guess building a reusable rocket, going back into space, creating the first commercially viable battery farm, and transforming the auto industry don‘t count.

Oh, and Musk made his first fortune off of PayPal.

Dude inherited wealth from an apartheid-era South African emerald mine owning father so can we not pretend the man came from nothing?

We're all victims according to alt-left doctrine.
victim, victim, victim!!!! LOL

what's the say's "bootstraps" or something?

***** victims. Why not "man up?" Where's the conservative "man hood? in you clowns like to tout?
LOL

Back
Top Bottom