• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RNC, Anyone Planning to Watch?

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
I'll probably read all about it. But, I certainly have no intention of watching next week's clown show.

Opinions?

I'll probably read all about it. But, I certainly have no intention of watching next week's clown show.

Opinions?

I am one of the people (rare it seems) who really don't enjoy watching train wrecks. I'll probably read about it, rather than watch.

I definitely plan to watch. Should be fun in a guilty pleasure sort of way. I may not watch the Democratic one, however, as that one will probably just depress me.

Opinions?

I might look into CNN or BBC for an hour, but it is much too long. And you won't see the real fun, anyway.

As a person who respects and admires many of the Republican "establishment" politicians, such as the Bush family, I will be nowhere near a viewing position for the RNC convention. It will not represent true Republicans and conservatives and thus will be of no interest to me.

I'm interested in hearing the official platform.

I hope the Sanders voters are open minded enough to tune in. Their goals are more aligned with the republicans than the democrats. Through the years, the parties have mostly switched positions.

It's also good therapy for the haters. They can piss and moan and carry on and get it out of their system, but at the end of the day even the thickest skull absorbs something.

I watch them both because I care.

I watch when I can. Hectic week.

Opinions?

Only if there's a chance the Republicans will revolt and not nominate the conman as their candidate. That would be interesting to watch. Otherwise, who gives a rip?

Nope, it would take away too many minutes of my life that I could never get back. Do not plan on watching the DNC circus either.

Natalie Gulbis is speaking ......for some reason.

I definitely plan to watch. Should be fun in a guilty pleasure sort of way. I may not watch the Democratic one, however, as that one will probably just depress me.

I've gotten over and am fine with the fact that Bernie isn't going to win.
Revolutions can have a multitude of leaders, just ask the founding fathers...

I will record each convention and watch the parts I wish after the conventions are over.

I'd rather watch an Amway presentation.

I planned to watch but then they decided that they weren't going to allow the convention delegates to bring their guns! Talk about taking away all the fun!

I've gotten over and am fine with the fact that Bernie isn't going to win.
Revolutions can have a multitude of leaders, just ask the founding fathers...

I agree. But I still think the Convention will be depressing.

Delays due to a printer jam.

Screenshot 2016-07-14 10.48.26.jpg

Shoulda nominated Carly....

And miss Tim Tebow's convention sermon? Wouldn't dream of it.

I agree. But I still think the Convention will be depressing.

I don't see why, but oh well. If anything it will be infuriating, and Clinton's screeching will be annoying (yeah, you know what I agree, **** that noise).

Opinions?

I'll watch a good bit of it. I don't trust the written media. They can slant a story with a headline. Hardly even trust my lyin' eyes. But slightly more...

I'll watch a good bit of it. I don't trust the written media. They can slant a story with a headline. Hardly even trust my lyin' eyes. But slightly more...

I might watch a few speeches on YouTube.

Back
Top Bottom