• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RNC, Anyone Planning to Watch?

Interesting:

If Trump loses, Cruz put himself in position to be the biggest GOP figure to refuse to get on board with Trump -- and the only one to defy Trump on his own stage. A notorious lone wolf loathed by his Senate colleagues, Cruz will now get to recast his overweening self-absorption and ambition as conscience and high principle.

But most of all, he clarified the moral choice that all Republicans will face as their party implodes. By getting hitched with an ideologically impure candidate like Trump, will rank-and-file Republicans undermine the conservative cause of liberty?

Ted Cruz gets his revenge on Trump - CNN.com

I'm not a Cruz fan, but I have to admit, the guy sticks to his guns.

This convention is little more than a hate Hillary fest with no substance. It's weird how none of the speakers, except Trumps kids, talk about how wonderful he is or his policies.

A party whose only platform is hating and lying about the opponent isn't much of a party....it's a hate cult.

And that doesn't describe the Democratic party's claims that the right are bigots and have a war against seniors, a war against women, and a war against minorities?

One good thing that may come out of the circus that the RNC has become: We will know which prominent Republicans have stood by their principles and refused to endorse the fraud and conman, and which have checked their balls at the door and supported the nominee regardless of their real feelings.

I have more respect for Romney than ever. Too bad he isn't running, the choice would be a no brainer.

One good thing that may come out of the circus that the RNC has become: We will know which prominent Republicans have stood by their principles and refused to endorse the fraud and conman, and which have checked their balls at the door and supported the nominee regardless of their real feelings.

I have more respect for Romney than ever. Too bad he isn't running, the choice would be a no brainer.

That's why I have suddenly become one of Kasich's biggest supporters. My wife still hates him, but even she has to admit that his stand against Donald is ballsy.

And that doesn't describe the Democratic party's claims that the right are bigots and have a war against seniors, a war against women, and a war against minorities?

Well, what about the GOP's claim that the D's are weak on defense when it is Trump who just said he would not defend the Baltic States just because they happen to be in NATO?

That's why I have suddenly become one of Kasich's biggest supporters. My wife still hates him, but even she has to admit that his stand against Donald is ballsy.

Yep, and I don't agree with Cruz on many issues, but he does have integrity.

Yep, and I don't agree with Cruz on many issues, but he does have integrity.

They're bashing him on the RW sites for backing off on his pledge to support the nominee. Lol

Well, what about the GOP's claim that the D's are weak on defense when it is Trump who just said he would not defend the Baltic States just because they happen to be in NATO?

I'm just saying that both sides do the exact same thing and yet the left hypocritically states that only the right does it.

Democrats aren't accusing their Republican opponents of murder and demanding they be thrown in prison. But maybe they should...because the GOP is the party of death and destruction.

I'm just saying that both sides do the exact same thing and yet the left hypocritically states that only the right does it.

...or, it could be argued that Right hypocritically states that only the Left does it

Democrats aren't accusing their Republican opponents of murder and demanding they be thrown in prison. But maybe they should...because the GOP is the party of death and destruction.

Yeah, they kind of did when the Bush admin was murdering and torturing people. But, that's sort of what gets me ticked here. Bush's incompetence caused the deaths of ten thousand Americans, if we add up Iraq and 911, while Hillary's screw up only cost four people their lives. 4! But, yet, the idiots in the GOP have not shut up about those four deaths for four years now.

Not to mention, they don't want to hear about the ten thousand people Bush walked to their graves. Partisan hack jerks.

Yeah, they kind of did when the Bush admin was murdering and torturing people. But, that's sort of what gets me ticked here. Bush's incompetence caused the deaths of ten thousand Americans, if we add up Iraq and 911, while Hillary's screw up only cost four people their lives. 4! But, yet, the idiots in the GOP have not shut up about those four deaths for four years now.

Not to mention, they don't want to hear about the ten thousand people Bush walked to their graves. Partisan hack jerks.
Gee...imagine that...accusing Bush of murder and torture because he had hundreds of thousands of people tortured and murdered. But never mind that...Clinton used a private email server. <GASP!!!>

Come on, man...the Republican Benghazi committees concluded the attack wasn't her fault and yet you're still accusing her of causing their deaths. So what's up with that?

What a hypocrite!

...or, it could be argued that Right hypocritically states that only the Left does it

Both sides do it but whatever poster says the other side does it while their side doesn't is a hypocrite.

Both sides do it but whatever poster says the other side does it while their side doesn't is a hypocrite.

Both sides of the aisle are rather disgusting at times. That's why I walk down the middle. It helps to prevent me from stepping in cow patties.

Rumor has it that grinder is blowing up in Cleveland this week for some reason.

Kettle calls pot black.

That's exactly the point! The left are hypocrites because they do the exact same thing the right does but they don't think they do.

Back
Top Bottom