• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

RNC, Anyone Planning to Watch?

Wow. This is boring.

The main speaker tonight of interest is Melania Trump. As our potential first lady, I would think she would be of interest to many here. Ben Carson also featured tonight always brings a clear perspective.

Scott Baio just said that failing is what it means to be an American.... :lol:

Melania Trump is up for best actress in a horror show!

Giuliani is preaching a sermon.

I'm waiting for Giuliani to pop a blood vessel in his cranium.

Julia Ioffe
Julia Ioffe – Verified account ‏@juliaioffe

“WHERE IS AMERICA? WHERE DID IT GO?!” Rudy Giuliani has a senior moment. #RNCinCLE
7:08 PM - 18 Jul 2016
60 RETWEETS126 LIKES

Apparently, Trump is a 'good man'.

Except for wanting to commit war crimes by killing terrorists families, I guess.

Yah, you're right. It would probably be smarter to just let the terrorists kill all the families in your neighborhood.

Just watched Melania Trump. I swear that I could sit there and watch that woman read the phone book!!

Seriously, she gave a good presentation and I was impressed that she took a moment to talk about what she would do as first lady.

Just watched Melania Trump. I swear that I could sit there and watch that woman read the phone book!!

Seriously, she gave a good presentation and I was impressed that she took a moment to talk about what she would do as first lady.

As Nicholas Kristof just tweeted:

Donald Trump "is intensely loyal...he will never let you down." --his third wife

LOL.

MSNBC has just shown that some of Melania Trumps speech was lifted directly from Michelle Obama's 2008 Convention speech.

Incompetent speechwriters, Incompetent campaign, Incompetent candidate.

The funniest thing is that Melania told Matt Lauer that she wrote the speech 'all by herself' and that will be aired tomorrow AM.

This will be the primary news coming out of the Convention tomorrow!

It sure looks like Melania Trump copied her speech from Michelle Obama - Vox

Last edited:
I have not watched a minute yet. I figured that I would at some point but so far I have no interest. I think I need to have some inkling that something cool will happen before I do, as these things have been a bore for decades.

LOL.

MSNBC has just shown that some of Melania Trumps speech was lifted directly from Michelle Obama's 2008 Convention speech.

Incompetent speechwriters, Incompetent campaign, Incompetent candidate.

The funniest thing is that Melania told Matt Lauer that she wrote the speech 'all by herself' and that will be aired tomorrow AM.

This will be the primary news coming out of the Convention tomorrow!

Oh FFS:doh

The "stolen" bit was a generic treatise on values. Stuff like "work hard" and "treat people with respect" isn't plagiarism.

The "stolen" bit was a generic treatise on values. Stuff like "work hard" and "treat people with respect" isn't plagiarism.

No No, everytime someone says "Eat your Broccoli, it tastes GREAT!" we know instantly that the bit was stolen from Barack.

:screwy

A generic treatise on values with virtually the exact same wording in the same order of four separate points.

Clear plagiarism. Dramatically so.

How is that Kool Aid? Tasty?

Could try to turn it into a drinking game, but that could quickly turn into a health hazard.

Trump's a wild card.

No No, everytime someone says "Eat your Broccoli, it tastes GREAT!" we know instantly that the bit was stolen from Barack.

:screwy

Remember when Bush declared he didn't like broccoli?
The farmers dumped a truck load of the stuff on the WH lawn. Funny stuff from years ago.

Back
Top Bottom