• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rittenhouse takes out the garbage

Simpletruther

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
I went though a link given here that analyzed then night.

The first guy was a prison hardened felon. And he was videoed that night earlier trying his best to start fights and cause trouble.

He was attacking charging Rittenhouse. In that scene, only a complete moron would not have a reasonable fear Of “great bodily harm” if this guy catches you, he is larger older and hardened, with his buddies following up with punches and kicks.

And folks that is all you need for self defense. That thug thought a young kid would be too scared to shoot, and he could have his fun for the night stomping on a minor. But Rittenhouse took out the trash instead.

Looks like he did all he could do, retreated, and waited to the last possible moment to make that choice.

And Rittenhouse case is only helped more by his reasonable conduct all night on video, not starting anything, helping others etc. , contrasted with the trash he took out.

It would be a lot easier to sympathize with Kyle Rittehouse, if he wasn't an outside agitator from, that armed himself and crossed came from out-of-state to get involved in something that was none of his business. And now, two are dead and one is injured. Even if he does beat it, that fact can't be changed.

The first guy was a prison hardened felon. And he was videoed that night earlier trying his best to start fights and cause trouble.

He was attacking charging Rittenhouse. In that scene, only a complete moron would not have a reasonable fear Of “great bodily harm” if this guy catches you, he is larger older and hardened, with his buddies following up with punches and kicks.

And folks that is all you need for self defense. That thug thought a young kid would be too scared to shoot, and he could have his fun for the night stomping on a minor. But Rittenhouse took out the trash instead.

Looks like he did all he could do, retreated, and waited to the last possible moment to make that choice.

And Rittenhouse case is only helped more by his reasonable conduct all night on video, not starting anything, helping others etc. , contrasted with the trash he took out.

Nah. He is a murderer

It would be a lot easier to sympathize with Kyle Rittehouse, if he wasn't an outside agitator from, that armed himself and crossed came from out-of-state to get involved in something that was none of his business. And now, two are dead and one is injured. Even if he does beat it, that fact can't be changed.

The term “outside agitator” doesn’t really apply here. He works and volunteers in Kenosha and lives 30 minutes away in Illinois. It’s not like we’re talking about somebody who drove thousands of miles to a city he has no affiliation with.

He lives 25 minutes away. He s local.

And it’s silly to view him as an agitator, his behavior all night discredits that notion. He wasn’t there to pick fights and throw Molotov cocktails or sir up trouble. Look at all the videos.

Whereas the guy bullrushing him on the first kill was the definition of an outside agitator. He was there to get his jollies stomping on people. A convicted sex offender with dozens of institute disciplinary violations for offences including Assault with a Weapon, Assault on Staff, Arson, and Possession of Narcotics.

Last edited:
Apparently he didn't take out all the garbage.

Oh come on, you can't really believe that. :naughty

1. He did not cross State lines to "get involved in something that was none of his business." He lives in Antioch, IL, a 20 minute drive from Kenosha WI where he worked as a lifeguard.

2. There is evidence that after his shift, he (and a friend) went to clean up riot damage, shown in pictures of his helping clean off graffiti on a school's walls.

3. According to his legal team, he did not transport a weapon across State lines. He was provided with the weapon after being recruited by a business owner whose car dealership had been torched by rioters the night before. He was recruiting people to help guard his two repair shops. Kyle and a friend volunteered. According the the legal team, that's when he was provided with the weapon he was carrying.

Now as for your comment about coming "from out of state to get involved in something that was none of his business?" Don't you think this applies more to those caravans of rioters traveling from out of State with the intent to cause that mayhem?

Yes, two are dead, and one is injured.

But WHY are those three this way? From the video evidence, they were the ones engaging in mayhem, reckless disregard for the lives and property of others. THEY were the aggressors.

Had THEY remained peaceful, THEY would all be alive, and uninjured today.

What's that saying I've come to enjoy repeating?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.

I feel the same way about the "good boog" in Portland.

He did his part and more. We need more patriots.

Trump supporters continue to prove why I celebrate the passing of them when I find out. There were three total Trump supporters that passed away today, so it was a GREAT day. Good riddance to Trump supporting TRASH. I'm sure tomorrow will be better as well.

Oh come on, you can't really believe that. :naughty

1. He did not cross State lines to "get involved in something that was none of his business." He lives in Antioch, IL, a 20 minute drive from Kenosha WI where he worked as a lifeguard.
Uh, correct me if I'm wrong. But, isn't going from IL to WI the exact definition of crossing state lines?

2. There is evidence that after his shift, he (and a friend) went to clean up riot damage, shown in pictures of his helping clean off graffiti on a school's walls.
I don't know what excuse he's claiming, but it left two dead and one injured.

3. According to his legal team, he did not transport a weapon across State lines. He was provided with the weapon after being recruited by a business owner whose car dealership had been torched by rioters the night before. He was recruiting people to help guard his two repair shops. Kyle and a friend volunteered. According the the legal team, that's when he was provided with the weapon he was carrying.
Is he cleaning schools, as you earlier claimed? Or now, is he 'providing security'? Which is it? Is he qualified to provide the latter? Apparently 'not', by the results of the way the night went.

Now as for your comment about coming "from out of state to get involved in something that was none of his business?" Don't you think this applies more to those caravans of rioters traveling from out of State with the intent to cause that mayhem?

Yes, two are dead, and one is injured.

But WHY are those three this way? From the video evidence, they were the ones engaging in mayhem, reckless disregard for the lives and property of others. THEY were the aggressors.

Had THEY remained peaceful, THEY would all be alive, and uninjured today.

What's that saying I've come to enjoy repeating?

Play stupid games, win stupid prizes.
I can't speak to the those in the bolded, but I can speak to Rittenhouse - he's sitting behind bars charged of murder (equiv), with two dead at his hand.

Uh, correct me if I'm wrong. But, isn't going from IL to WI the exact definition of crossing state lines?

Oh you're going to play THAT game?

My answer? He did cross state lines...as part of a regular COMMUTE to work. Not as:

...an outside agitator from, that armed himself and crossed came from out-of-state to get involved in something that was none of his business.

You are duly corrected.

I don't know what excuse he's claiming, but it left two dead and one injured.

The excuse he is claiming was clearly presented by his legal team. SELF-DEFENSE.

Is he cleaning schools, as you earlier claimed?

I pointed out that he was there for work and then stayed to help clean up damages caused by rioters.

Now he is waiting to see how this legal issue is really going to be played out.

Will the DA drop some or all of the charges? Were they "rushed" to prevent a reprise of what happened after the incident with George Floyd when the DA "took too long?"

Time will tell.

I can't speak to the those in the bolded, but I can speak to Rittenhouse - he's sitting behind bars charged of murder (equiv), with two dead at his hand.

Of course you can't seem to speak to things you have no problem with.

As for Mr. Rittenhouse, he is properly undergoing the processes of Justice. I believe he has a VERY strong case of self-defense thanks to all that wonderful video evidence.

I'll leave it for the Courts to decide.

He didnt cross from out of state to get involved. He lives in Illinois but worked in Kenosha. He was working that day. He went with his friends after work to go help protect the gas station at the behest of the owner who was a friend of the family.

He didnt cross from out of state to get involved. He lives in Illinois but worked in Kenosha. He was working that day. He went with his friends after work to go help protect the gas station at the behest of the owner who was a friend of the family.

Weird how all these people are under the delusion that state lines don’t exist if you work in a different state.

Trump supporters continue to prove why I celebrate the passing of them when I find out. There were three total Trump supporters that passed away today, so it was a GREAT day. Good riddance to Trump supporting TRASH. I'm sure tomorrow will be better as well.

Celebrating the deaths of people simply because you oppose politically and bragging about it. You got issues

Based on he's on your side.

This is what you wanted.

He does that connect with the comment I responded to? Rittenhouse was not being referenced.

Back
Top Bottom