• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rittenhouse takes out the garbage

He does that connect with the comment I responded to? Rittenhouse was not being referenced.

Look, this is really easy. Your dude killed two other dudes.

His pals killed one of your dudes, so his pals only owe you three more of your dudes being killed.

This is how you Beirut.

It would be a lot easier to sympathize with Kyle Rittehouse, if he wasn't an outside agitator from, that armed himself and crossed came from out-of-state to get involved in something that was none of his business. And now, two are dead and one is injured. Even if he does beat it, that fact can't be changed.

But you don't even try to explain away the assholes who were out looking for trouble night after night after night. :roll:

They were not victims, and neither was Rittenhouse.

The rioters who were shot finally ran into the perfect storm.

**** them, and I could care less about Rittenhouse either as far as that goes.

Look, this is really easy. Your dude killed two other dudes.

His pals killed one of your dudes, so his pals only owe you three more of your dudes being killed.

This is how you Beirut.
Which is irrelevant to the post you responded to.

Celebrating the deaths of people simply because you oppose politically and bragging about it. You got issues

Nope I have no issues dead Trump supporters don’t solve. Read in the obituaries Two dead today already woohooo. Great day!!!!

Celebrating the deaths of people simply because you oppose politically and bragging about it. You got issues

The OP talking of "taking out the garbage" doesn't apply in your critique. He's not the only one with issues.

Weird how all these people are under the delusion that state lines don’t exist if you work in a different state.

weird? LOL, that is the least of it with these people

The OP talking of "taking out the garbage" doesn't apply in your critique. He's not the only one with issues.

You know what? You are exactly right. The OP should be called out as well. I dont want to see Americans gunned down in the streets over political differences. I think everyone, and I include myself in this, should take a step back and lower the temperature.

Nope I have no issues dead Trump supporters don’t solve. Read in the obituaries Two dead today already woohooo. Great day!!!!

You are either baiting, trolling or sick. Not sure which

You are either baiting, trolling or sick. Not sure which

Just being truthful. Trump supporters are a waste of air. Good riddance.

So its sick then. Thanks for clearing that up.

Nope just celebrating evil leaving this world. Trump supporters are evil. It’s sick and evil being a trump supporter.

But you don't even try to explain away the assholes who were out looking for trouble night after night after night. :roll:

They were not victims, and neither was Rittenhouse.

The rioters who were shot finally ran into the perfect storm.

**** them, and I could care less about Rittenhouse either as far as that goes.
And I will not explain them away, because I can't. They are assholes, and wrong as can be. We're in agreement here. Everyone out at midnight there, came together and got a bit of what they deserved - of sorts. I'm not going to say anyone deserved to die, but there's no one good in this crowd that I see.

He lives 25 minutes away. He s local.

And it’s silly to view him as an agitator, his behavior all night discredits that notion. He wasn’t there to pick fights and throw Molotov cocktails or sir up trouble. Look at all the videos.

Whereas the guy bullrushing him on the first kill was the definition of an outside agitator. He was there to get his jollies stomping on people. A convicted sex offender with dozens of institute disciplinary violations for offences including Assault with a Weapon, Assault on Staff, Arson, and Possession of Narcotics.
The term “outside agitator” doesn’t really apply here. He works and volunteers in Kenosha and lives 30 minutes away in Illinois. It’s not like we’re talking about somebody who drove thousands of miles to a city he has no affiliation with.
Oh you're going to play THAT game?

My answer? He did cross state lines...as part of a regular COMMUTE to work. Not as:

You are duly corrected.

The excuse he is claiming was clearly presented by his legal team. SELF-DEFENSE.

I pointed out that he was there for work and then stayed to help clean up damages caused by rioters.

Now he is waiting to see how this legal issue is really going to be played out.

Will the DA drop some or all of the charges? Were they "rushed" to prevent a reprise of what happened after the incident with George Floyd when the DA "took too long?"

Time will tell.

Of course you can't seem to speak to things you have no problem with.

As for Mr. Rittenhouse, he is properly undergoing the processes of Justice. I believe he has a VERY strong case of self-defense thanks to all that wonderful video evidence.

I'll leave it for the Courts to decide.
He didnt cross from out of state to get involved. He lives in Illinois but worked in Kenosha. He was working that day. He went with his friends after work to go help protect the gas station at the behest of the owner who was a friend of the family.
Alright, I'm going to thank everyone for replying.

There's quite a bit I was unawares, particularly Rittenhouse working at his job in Kenosha that day, and his buddy giving him the AR-15 (ostensibly in Kenosha).

The two items above, if true, do change the calculus quite a bit. That's not to say I condone what he did, or am willing to absolve him of the chargers against him. But I will retract my claim that he was an 'outside agitator' from out-of-state.

And I will not explain them away, because I can't. They are assholes, and wrong as can be. We're in agreement here. Everyone out at midnight there, came together and got a bit of what they deserved - of sorts. I'm not going to say anyone deserved to die, but there's no one good in this crowd that I see.

Woah.

Chomsky called someone an asshole.

Weird how all these people are under the delusion that state lines don’t exist if you work in a different state.
He didnt go to work that day planning on partaking in the events of the ensuing evening. So that's not "crossing state lines to agitate".

He didnt go to work that day planning on partaking in the events of the ensuing evening. So that's not "crossing state lines to agitate".

His work stated he was a part time life guard furloughed since March though.

Alright, I'm going to thank everyone for replying.

There's quite a bit I was unawares, particularly Rittenhouse working at his job in Kenosha that day, and his buddy giving him the AR-15 (ostensibly in Kenosha).

The two items above, if true, do change the calculus quite a bit. That's not to say I condone what he did, or am willing to absolve him of the chargers against him. But I will retract my claim that he was an 'outside agitator' from out-of-state.

That is a reasonable response, but I would also argue against “agitator” in general whether out side or not. His behavior refutes that.

He didn’t work at any business in Kenosha, no matter what your wingnut sources say.

Wait. Who was the second one?

That is a reasonable response, but I would also argue against “agitator” in general whether out side or not. His behavior refutes that.
Fair enough.

It is starting to look more & more like the kid got-in over his head. It's a sad thing, 'cuz he's only 17 and I challenge any of us men here to claim we never totally screwed-up through youthful naivete`. But the road to hell is paved with good intentions, and lives were lost. I'm not ready to cut him loose.

Back
Top Bottom