• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rittenhouse ran away

Bucky

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
In video from the Daily Caller, Rittenhouse is seen hovering above Rosenbaum as he lay dying on the pavement. As a man takes off his shirt to aid the injured man, Rittenhouse runs away.

A fleeing Rittenhouse is seen getting on his cellphone.

“As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, ‘I just killed somebody,’” the document says.

Video shot by McGinnis shows that at 11:30 p.m., about 15 minutes before Rittenhouse killed Rosenbaum and Huber, a law enforcement official in an armored vehicle gave him water and thanked him for his presence there that night.

“Hey, thank you guys (unintelligible). You need water? Seriously. (Unintelligible) You need water?” the officer asks, according to USA Today.

Kenosha timeline: Court docs detail shooter Kyle Rittenhouse’s actions on night of protesters’ killings

Absolutely pathetic. As many on the right would say: Why are you running if you are not guilty?

This is the ultimate double standard. If Rittenhouse were black, would he have been given a thank you from the police or offered water?

President Trump has stoked the flames of hate and racism. He's basically giving the green light for people like Rittenhouse to kill minorities or protestors.

As many on the right would say: Why are you running if you are not guilty?

LMMFAO.... He wasn't running because he just shot the guy and wanted to evade police so he wouldn't be caught... He ran away because he was still in danger of being attacked by the mob of rioters, which as you know chased him down the street until he fell... And you know the rest.

Kenosha timeline: Court docs detail shooter Kyle Rittenhouse’s actions on night of protesters’ killings

Absolutely pathetic. As many on the right would say: Why are you running if you are not guilty?

This is the ultimate double standard. If Rittenhouse were black, would he have been given a thank you from the police or offered water?

President Trump has stoked the flames of hate and racism. He's basically giving the green light for people like Rittenhouse to kill minorities or protestors.

Because a giant mob of people were trying to beat his head in? Might be a reason why he got out of the immediate area? He called police as he was administering medical aid to the shooting victim/disabled perpetrator. You cant just mob a person and beat on him and expect not to get shot dude. Dude was chasing Rittenhouse and throwing **** at him and grabbing for his gun and Kyle kept running away from him, then after getting chased down and in melee range Kyle finally took the shot. Then the mob of people started screaming "GET THAT MUTHA F******" and then he ran to prevent being mobbed. But he called the cops and administered aid before running from the mob that was screaming for his blood.

Perhaps because he was being chased and threatened by the large group that approached him? What does race have to do with self-defense?

I guess you missed the videos where he was seen running towards the police vehicles at least twice with arms up in the air ... only to be shouted at by the police to get out of the way.

Perhaps because he was being chased and threatened by the large group that approached him? What does race have to do with self-defense?

This boy is a coward that shot another man in the head. Did you see the Daily Caller video of the victim, Joseph Rosenbaum, lifeless with a bullet in his head?

Young and stupid Rittenhouse will have to live with that for the rest of his life. I partially feel sorry for him because he was misguided by our dangerous president who urged his supporters to "lay the law" against anyone that isn't his supporter.

Let me ask you a question, have you ever been shot by a paint gun? I have. I was minding my own business on a jog, and a white van pulled over and shot me 5-10 times with a paint gun. It was painful and the prick drove off.

Trump basically said it is okay to shoot protestors with a paint gun. That by definition is ASSAULT.

Last edited:
I guess you missed the videos where he was seen running towards the police vehicles at least twice with arms up in the air ... only to be shouted at by the police to get out of the way.

What a courageous little boy. The fact is after he shot his victim in the head he called someone and admitted his crime. He also impersonated himself as an EMT.

Here is another fact: This kid was using a gun that wasn't even his. He borrowed it from his friend. Send his butt to prison, an absolute disgrace.

was he carrying illegally when he gunned down these two people?

6394084_082820-wls-rittenhouse-victims-img.jpg

What a courageous little boy. The fact is after he shot his victim in the head he called someone and admitted his crime. He also impersonated himself as an EMT.
Here is another fact: This kid was using a gun that wasn't even his. He borrowed it from his friend. Send his butt to prison, an absolute disgrace.

All that has nothing to do with your statement saying Rittenhouse run away when in fact that is a lie because he is seen in videos where he runs towards the police vehicles and is being told to get out of the way.

All that has nothing to do with your statement saying Rittenhouse run away when in fact that is a lie because he is seen in videos where he runs towards the police vehicles and is being told to get out of the way.

He did run away, that is a fact.

In video from the Daily Caller, Rittenhouse is seen hovering above Rosenbaum as he lay dying on the pavement. As a man takes off his shirt to aid the injured man, Rittenhouse runs away.

A fleeing Rittenhouse is seen getting on his cellphone.

“As the defendant is running away, he can be heard saying on the phone, ‘I just killed somebody,’” the document says.

Fleeing the scene of a crime.

Admitting guilt of killing another person.

Throw the book at him.

Good for him.

was he carrying illegally when he gunned down these two people?

6394084_082820-wls-rittenhouse-victims-img.jpg

The hypocrisy from the gun rights activists supporting this criminal has no bounds. Supporting a kid for using a gun that wasn't even his. That by definition makes him a criminal.

The hypocrisy from the gun rights activists supporting this criminal has no bounds. Supporting a kid for using a gun that wasn't even his. That by definition makes him a criminal.

they don't care.

they don't care.

...about what you think. That is true. But the two 'heroes' you keep posting are dead today because they chose to violently attack a person with a weapon. Its too late for them to learn form that mistake but maybe others will.

Throw the book at him.

You sound like the MSM - giving out only half the story and painting a false picture.

Rittenhouse will walk ... and you know it but hate to admit it. :)

...about what you think. That is true. But the two 'heroes' you keep posting are dead today because they chose to violently attack a person with a weapon. Its too late for them to learn form that mistake but maybe others will.

These "chose" to confront a criminal who had a gun he didn't legally own and was pretending to be a medic.

You said "Why are you running if you are not guilty?" and that has been explained to you.

That has nothing to do with the kid legally defending himself according to Wisconsin law.

Killing another person in the act of exercising his legal right to defend himself.

Throw the book at him.

They already have, and no doubt to appease the BLM and ANTIFA thugs so they wouldn't burn more buildings to the ground.

Legally defending one's self is not a crime, just as using a friends gun is only a crime if he possessed the gun without the friends permission.

Legally defending one's self is not a crime, just as using a friends gun is only a crime if he possessed the gun without the friends permission.

So are you saying if my friend gives me permission, I can use his gun?

WTF?????

maybe someone should have run him down with trucks and said "****ing cracker" before killing him. then Trump Republicans would think he's a criminal like this guy...

ll-.jpg

This boy is a coward that shot another man in the head. Did you see the Daily Caller video of the victim, Joseph Rosenbaum, lifeless with a bullet in his head?

Young and stupid Rittenhouse will have to live with that for the rest of his life. I partially feel sorry for him because he was misguided by our dangerous president who urged his supporters to "lay the law" against anyone that isn't his supporter.

Let me ask you a question, have you ever been shot by a paint gun? I have. I was minding my own business on a jog, and a white van pulled over and shot me 5-10 times with a paint gun. It was painful and the prick drove off.

Trump basically said it is okay to shoot protestors with a paint gun. That by definition is ASSAULT.
Have you even investigated what happened on your own or are you parroting social media from your feed? Dude tried to steal his gun and throw **** at him and assault him for putting out a dumpster fire with a fire extinguisher. The dude got pissed he put out their fire they were about to use to blow up a gas station and charged him (the guy that charged him turns out is a sex offender who has sex with minors). Then people got mad that he shot the dude trying to steal his gun and 3 men charged at him and he shot them all 1 by 1 as they got in melee distance. One of the guys was pulling a gun on him and he blew the mans bicep off. I gotta say this kid is definitely meant for defending stuff thats an incredible shot to blow a guys bicep out that is pulling his gun on you.

These "chose" to confront a criminal who had a gun he didn't legally own and was pretending to be a medic.

Are you sure it wasnt legal for a 17 year old to carry a long arm rifle in his state? You might wanna check on that. (the awnser is yes he can)

what kinda retard attacks a kid with a gun who is putting out a dumpster fire about being rolled into a gastation? just sayin.

The owner had already had 2 gas stations burned down by this mob so do you hate him for accepting armed volunteers who want to defend their city from arsonists?

Fact: Antifa is burning **** down because cops arent being punished for their crimes all the time.

Fact: Antifa gets punished by private owners and volenteers with guns who are preventing arson.

Tell antifa to pick targets that arent average populace? Or sing them a nice song and make them go home? Maybe you can think of something to solve this?

I've been shot by a paint gun and it was messy but not the least bit painful. I have also been shot bu a paintball gun. That was less messy but a LOT more painful.

Rittenhouse is definitely going to have to live with the consequences of his decisions and his actions. God willing he handles it well.

I think you may be dealing with some bad or incomplete information in all this. I can see that you're really angry about things and, based on information you are likely to have, that's understandable. You might, however, end up being less angry if you took the time to seek out and indulge some more complete information. Your perspective appears to be decidedly skewed.

So are you saying if my friend gives me permission, I can use his gun?

WTF?????

Depends on the local gun laws I suppose... Since there was no charge filed that was related to ownership/non-ownership, you have to assume that it was irrelevant.

Back
Top Bottom