• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rittenhouse may be self defense

It just shows you ****ing dumb leftists are. Kid has a weapon....let me hit him with my skateboard.
Even funnier the guy kept yelling at the kid to shoot him.....ok....wish granted. This kid is just the first. More to come. Its also great that leftists handed Trump this election while at the same time getting America to despise them.

We always enjoy watching you people invent lies to cover for your murderers.

It just shows you ****ing dumb leftists are. Kid has a weapon....let me hit him with my skateboard.
Even funnier the guy kept yelling at the kid to shoot him.....ok....wish granted. This kid is just the first. More to come. Its also great that leftists handed Trump this election while at the same time getting America to despise them.

What is hysterical that you link a kid murder 2 people and think this helps Trump.

Funniest part is they have been cheering on all the looting, rioting, violence and killings for a few months and now lose the plot over a kid whacking a few of them in self defense roflmao ... bunch of whining ******s

Only the most racist and extreme white nationalists could invent a lie like that for a cold blooded murder.

Really, kid didn’t murder anyone, he prevented his own murder. Only psychopaths would think otherwise!

It will be interesting how the defense explains the phone call he made where he admits he killed someone. Wasn't that talking about the guy who was shot in the head?

We're people running to attack him, or running away from charging police?

Only the most racist and extreme white nationalists could invent a lie like that for a cold blooded murder.

Hahaha cold blooded murder. Nope...the violent leftist thugs blood looked warm. You should thank the kid. He took out two bags of trash. I especially love how the violent cop hating, cop attacking leftists immediately started yelling "call the police" "call 911". The irony...too perfect.

Really, kid didn’t murder anyone, he prevented his own murder. Only psychopaths would think otherwise!

He killed 2 and wounded another. He walked away. Boy was he lucky

He killed 2 and wounded another. He walked away. Boy was he lucky

I’d say he was fortunate, however the videos show he was attacked so the leftist D’s he shot got exactly what they deserved!

I’d say he was fortunate, however the videos show he was attacked so the leftist D’s he shot got exactly what they deserved!

Show us a video or admit to being a liar. It must show Rittenhouse being attacked with deadly force before he murdered two people.

The video shows that? He was not attacked he tripped.

Charging Kyle Rittenhouse with first degree murder is facially absurd​ - TheBlaze

According to this, there is tons of video documentation of his movements and the events. NYT analyzes it.

This says he was being chased repeatedly before he shot. The first guy he shots was a sex crime convict, saying the N word and lieterwlly taunting asking some black militia guys to shoot him. Then He was charging when someone fired into the air, that is when Rittenhouse fired.

The second guy was part of a crowd charging and attacking him, And he had a loaded firearm.

Again, multiple times Rittenhouse is seen trying to flee danger before the shootings.

He is also seen on camera assisting protesters that were pepper sprayed by cops. And giving water to cops.

There is evidence he was just trying to be a good guy And it went bad, in over his head.

Imagine that. The Blaze defending the armed vigilante who crossed state lines to involve himself in a riot. Maybe Glen Beck can pay for the little Nazi's lawyer.

Hahaha cold blooded murder. Nope...the violent leftist thugs blood looked warm. You should thank the kid. He took out two bags of trash. I especially love how the violent cop hating, cop attacking leftists immediately started yelling "call the police" "call 911". The irony...too perfect.

Oh, their blood LOOKED warm. So, you even realize that you're pumping lies out.

Show us a video or admit to being a liar. It must show Rittenhouse being attacked with deadly force before he murdered two people.

There are videos everywhere of him being attacked, get a life outside of CNN et al

The video shows that? He was not attacked he tripped.

Yep he tripped over and was attacked! Kid did a great job! Just think a kid blew away leftist D’s easily ..

There are videos everywhere of him being attacked, get a life outside of CNN et al

Yet you can't show us one. Thanks for admitting to lying so quickly. Like I said, smacking you people down seems like child abuse.

What is hysterical that you link a kid murder 2 people and think this helps Trump.

Murder? nono...thats what we call self defense. It helps Trump because leftists think America agrees with their nightly violence on our streets when in fact America is watching and is appalled at the ghastly behavior from the left. That you dont see it will make November that much more fun for me. If you lefties think for one second that America will trust Biden with this then you are sadly, sadly mistaken.

Holding a firearm is one thing but actually pointing it at people makes it another thing altogether. I realize you think laws should not apply to your sort but they do.

The AR-15 was never pointed at anyone. No video shows that happening. The left seems to think that owning firearms is OK as long as you never take them out of safes, load them or touch them. IOW, make owning one useless by virtue of draconian laws. That's antithetical to the Constitution. (ie. unconstitutional)

Funniest part is they have been cheering on all the looting, rioting, violence and killings for a few months and now lose the plot over a kid whacking a few of them in self defense roflmao ... bunch of whining ******s

I especially love the part where not 5 minutes before the ledties were f*** the police and rioting, then when of them get air conditioning installed in the side of his head they turn back into civilians and politiely ask people to call 911 and call the police. Priceless irony from these terrorists. In the end they are just ******s....like we've been saying all along.

Oh, their blood LOOKED warm. So, you even realize that you're pumping lies out.

Lie? Name the lie...oh you know what...who cares what you think. Go cry over your dead ilk and think about how you contributed to this with your support of rioters.

Back
Top Bottom