• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rittenhouse Defense Team Implodes

"Rittenhouse, who turned 18 late last year, is charged with first-degree intentional homicide and first-degree reckless homicide in the deaths of Anthony Huber and Joseph Rosenbaum. He is also charged with attempted first-degree homicide for shooting and injuring Gaige Grosskreutz."

Right, that's what I said, he's not guilty of that (first degree intentional homicide), and you agreed with me.

No, he's not guilty of 1st degree homicide.

Right, that's what I said, he's not guilty of that (first degree intentional homicide), and you agreed with me.

I did

It doesn't necessarily follow that, that is was he's tried for Btw
Nor does it rule out a plea deal on a lesser charge like 1st degree manslaughter

I did

It doesn't necessarily follow that, that is was he's tried for Btw
Nor does it rule out a plea deal on a lesser charge like 1st degree manslaughter
He won't plea, and he isn't guilty of what he's charged with, and there are no lesser included offenses.

He won't plea, and he isn't guilty of what he's charged with, and there are no lesser included offenses.

No lesser charges...yet

If the DA doesn't think he/she can get him on Murder 1, he/she will charge & try him on a lesser charge.

I wouldn't rule out a plea deal.

Back
Top Bottom