• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Rise of the Demagogues

Uncensored2008

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Libertarian
Communists are liar, filthy, shameless liars.

The democrats are far worse than Adolf Hitler and his Nazis were in the 1920's. The Communist party is one of vile demagogues who have utter contempt for facts, truth, and reason.

Nothing better illustrates this than the parade of Heinrich Himmler clones that are the democrat headliners. Alleged pedophile Bill Clinton came on and did what he does best, lied.

{"Our unemployment rate is more than twice as high as South Korea's, two and half times the United Kingdom's, and more than three times Japan's," Clinton said. "Donald Trump says we're leading the world. Well, we are the only major industrial economy to have its unemployment rate triple."

Clinton's comparison of the United States to other countries lacked context and grossly misrepresented the job crisis in this country. While the U.S. counts each job loss, including temporary layoffs, most European countries do not; this data compilation makes the panic-inducing rates touted by Clinton sound as desperate as possible. In fact, the data compiled in July of all 20 million jobs lost because of COVID-19 counted 56 percent of those as temporary job losses.}

Bill Leaves the Economic Facts Behind in Stunningly Dishonest Speech

The Maoist party is a parade of slander, libel, and demagoguery. None of the vermin who have oozed onto video have offered any message of what the Communist party will DO for America, instead the Khmer Rouge has spent the last two days vomiting hatred toward the usurper who has infiltrated the plutocracy they view as their sacred right.

Michelle Obama is a study in evil, vicious, malignant and without a hint or shred of integrity. Obama spent her time lying about the Chinese Wuhan virus that her husband helped fund.

CORRECTION: Obama's NIH Helped Bankroll Wuhan Lab Where Coronavirus May Have Originated. Trump's Stopping It

What Obama claimed is that the president ignored the virus, much like her husband and trojan horse Biden did with the H1N1 virus. But Mrs. Obama is a liar and a demagogue - as is the way of the Communists in general.

A small sampling of what the president has done is here;

{January 31 - President suspends entry of people into the U.S. who pose a risk of transmitting coronaviru and who previously visited China, Hong Kong, and Macau.
February 29 - Trump suspends entry of people into the U.S. who pose a risk of transmitting coronavirus, who had visited Iran.
March 11 - President advocates for increase in respirator availability.
March 11 - Trump suspends entry into U.S. for those who pose a risk of transmitting coronavirus, who had visited the Schengen Area – 26 European states that share open borders.
March 13 - President declares a national emergency due to COVID-19 outbreak.
March 13 - Trump orders states to expand diagnostic testing for COVID-19.
March 14 - Trump suspends immigrant entry to the U.S. for those who pose a risk of spreading COVID-19, who had visited the United Kingdom.
March 14 - Trump announces a National Day of Prayer for Americans affected by coronavirus.
March 18 - Executive Order on prioritizing medical resources to prevent COVID-19 spread.
March 22 - Trump gives the OK for U.S. governors to use the National Guard for COVID-19 support.
March 23 - President signs Executive Order to prevent hoarding and price gouging.
March 27: President signs Executive Order allowing Pentagon to activate up to 1 million retired troops.
March 27: Expansion of domestic production of PPE and ventilators.
March 28: National Guard support for the Governors of the States of Florida, Louisiana, Maryland, Massachusetts, and New Jersey and the territories of Guam and Puerto Rico.
March 30: National Guard support for the Governors of the States of Connecticut, Illinois, and Michigan
April 2nd: Trump declares that supplies to make ventilators be made available to the appropriate companies.
April 2nd: Trump authorizes the Secretary of Homeland Security to acquire respirators from the appropriate subsidiaries of the 3M Company.
April 2nd: National Guard support for the Governors of the States of Georgia, Hawaii, Indiana, Missouri, New Hampshire, New Mexico, Ohio, Rhode Island, Tennessee, and Texas and the territory of the U.S. Virgin Islands.
}

The rest of the list at

Timeline and list of government responses to coronavirus | Just The News

Will America accept the blind rage and hatred of the democrats and their disgusting lies? If not then China is out of luck with their man Biden, as the Communists have nothing to offer in the way of programs - the democrats will rape, pillage, loot, and burn - and they hate Trump.

Normally a convention provides a bump, I wouldn't be surprised if the Communist LOSE ground in the polls in reaction to this hate fest that is their convention.

Not only are they liars, but they also have amnesia.

Of course, I did not watch one minute of the DNC, but I have heard from other sources that NOT ONE WORD was mentioned about the horrible violence this year in Dem-controlled cities.

There was not one word of sympathy for the many victims of the BLM- and ANTIFA-inspired violence.

Not only are they liars, but they also have amnesia.

Of course, I did not watch one minute of the DNC, but I have heard from other sources that NOT ONE WORD was mentioned about the horrible violence this year in Dem-controlled cities.

There was not one word of sympathy for the many victims of the BLM- and ANTIFA-inspired violence.

Violence was on a downward trend for over a decade before Trump was elected :shrug:

That and the pandemic were the only two things to have really changed lately.

Violence was on a downward trend for over a decade before Trump was elected :shrug:

That and the pandemic were the only two things to have really changed lately.

Unfortunately, that does not excuse such violence.

Be it because someone wants to propagate a lie, or just because they're upset that they lost an election. Neither of them are to be in any way justified, or even endorsed for that matter.

Unfortunately, that does not excuse such violence.

Be it because someone wants to propagate a lie, or just because they're upset that they lost an election. Neither of them are to be in any way justified, or even endorsed for that matter.

Of course its not excused, but if we want to quell it, we need to attack the root causes, what has changed was the election of Trump (and his policies) and the pandemic and there we will find our solutions to begin reducing the violence again. What we were doing worked, lets do more of that and elect Biden and beat this pandemic.

Of course its not excused, but if we want to quell it, we need to attack the root causes, what has changed was the election of Trump (and his policies) and the pandemic and there we will find our solutions to begin reducing the violence again. What we were doing worked, lets do more of that and elect Biden and beat this pandemic.

The pandemic is not the source of the violence. Nor do we have any source that shows us that it's Trump's policies.
It's apparently the propagation of a lie though BLM's current iteration.
We also don't know that Biden will even be able to do anything, seeing as even now, even with the convention in full swing. We still don't even know what his actual policies for fixing these sort of things are.

The pandemic is not the source of the violence. Nor do we have any source that shows us that it's Trump's policies.
It's apparently the propagation of a lie though BLM's current iteration.
We also don't know that Biden will even be able to do anything, seeing as even now, even with the convention in full swing. We still don't even know what his actual policies for fixing these sort of things are.

I disagree, the pandemic is very likely the source of the violence since people are pent up in their homes and Trump policies are often cited by both protestors and rioters.

Trump botched both things by not being willing to be a president that represents all of america, only the people that voted for him.

Communists are liar, filthy, shameless liars.

The democrats are far worse than Adolf Hitler and his Nazis were in the 1920's. The Communist party is one of vile demagogues who have utter contempt for facts, truth, and reason.

Nothing better illustrates this than the parade of Heinrich Himmler clones that are the democrat headliners. Alleged pedophile Bill Clinton came on and did what he does best, lied.

{"Our unemployment rate is more than twice as high as South Korea's, two and half times the United Kingdom's, and more than three times Japan's," Clinton said. "Donald Trump says we're leading the world. Well, we are the only major industrial economy to have its unemployment rate triple."

Clinton's comparison of the United States to other countries lacked context and grossly misrepresented the job crisis in this country. While the U.S. counts each job loss, including temporary layoffs, most European countries do not; this data compilation makes the panic-inducing rates touted by Clinton sound as desperate as possible. In fact, the data compiled in July of all 20 million jobs lost because of COVID-19 counted 56 percent of those as temporary job losses.}

Bill Leaves the Economic Facts Behind in Stunningly Dishonest Speech

The Maoist party is a parade of slander, libel, and demagoguery. None of the vermin who have oozed onto video have offered any message of what the Communist party will DO for America, instead the Khmer Rouge has spent the last two days vomiting hatred toward the usurper who has infiltrated the plutocracy they view as their sacred right.

Michelle Obama is a study in evil, vicious, malignant and without a hint or shred of integrity. Obama spent her time lying about the Chinese Wuhan virus that her husband helped fund.

CORRECTION: Obama's NIH Helped Bankroll Wuhan Lab Where Coronavirus May Have Originated. Trump's Stopping It

What Obama claimed is that the president ignored the virus, much like her husband and trojan horse Biden did with the H1N1 virus. But Mrs. Obama is a liar and a demagogue - as is the way of the Communists in general.

The right wing has nothing but fallacy, false witness bearing, and the practice of the Abomination of Hypocrisy (unto God). They don't care about the Law or Natural Rights outside of abortion threads. Their allegations of morality, not with any Standing whatsoever.

I disagree, the pandemic is very likely the source of the violence since people are pent up in their homes and Trump policies are often cited by both protestors and rioters.

Trump botched both things by not being willing to be a president that represents all of america, only the people that voted for him.

Then you're saying that even though the governors didn't use the power that was invested in them to fix anything. It's still Trump's doing?

I also have see no citations for any of Trump's policies that appear to have caused the violence and it was the governors who decided to keep everyone confined for as long as they did. Jobless, or slowly being bled dry of their own work.

So how is Trump directly responsible for any of that?

Then you're saying that even though the governors didn't use the power that was invested in them to fix anything. It's still Trump's doing?

I also have see no citations for any of Trump's policies that appear to have caused the violence and it was the governors who decided to keep everyone confined for as long as they did. Jobless, or slowly being bled dry of their own work.

So how is Trump directly responsible for any of that?

People who have little imagination always resort to force to try and solve problems. I specifically mentioned we look at root issues.

try again

People who have little imagination always resort to force to try and solve problems. I specifically mentioned we look at root issues.

try again

That doesn't' answer any of my questions.

That doesn't' answer any of my questions.

That is because you are asking the wrong questions. The underlying assumption is that this can and should be controlled by violence towards the people and a lack of sufficient violence is the root of the problem. As I already mentioned these trends were going down for over a decade without resorting to such a tactic, which means that this can (and in my opinion) should be solved without that tactic (as that tactic will make the problem worse in the long run as oppressed people tend to rise back up over time), therefore your questions were not worth answering.

What you should be asking is what policies did we abandon that were previously working under these democratic mayors.

That is because you are asking the wrong questions. The underlying assumption is that this can and should be controlled by violence towards the people and a lack of sufficient violence is the root of the problem. As I already mentioned these trends were going down for over a decade without resorting to such a tactic, which means that this can (and in my opinion) should be solved without that tactic (as that tactic will make the problem worse in the long run as oppressed people tend to rise back up over time), therefore your questions were not worth answering.

What you should be asking is what policies did we abandon that were previously working under these democratic mayors.

Then you would have to supply proof that such oppression is actually happening in the first place.
We still had this kind of violence in the states in that last decade, but it's rise has not been shown to be a reaction of perceived oppression.

Do you mind showing me what your evidence for this claim is?

Then you would have to supply proof that such oppression is actually happening in the first place.
We still had this kind of violence in the states in that last decade, but it's rise has not been shown to be a reaction of perceived oppression.

Do you mind showing me what your evidence for this claim is?

So the floyd incident didn't happen then?

That style of policing is oppression.

So the floyd incident didn't happen then?

That style of policing is oppression.

You mean arresting someone for committing a crime and then resisting arrest.. is oppression?

Because even after the fact. The officer and those with him, were all to be punished accordingly.

You mean arresting someone for committing a crime and then resisting arrest.. is oppression?

Because even after the fact. The officer and those with him, were all to be punished accordingly.

And that is one of a string of incidents going back decades, often times with the officers not getting charged.

The police need to get their house in order and stop treating the people they are charged to protect like this.

And that is one of a string of incidents going back decades, often times with the office not getting charged.

No, we have officers getting charged, with either investigations being used before or after to make additions to those charges.

Actions taken by the officers are found to either be justified, or not and judicial action follows suit.

The violence and unrest currently being issue across the country. Does not fit the bill for Floyd's case, especially since his own family have come out to denounce that same violence and the man accounted for his killing, is set to brought to justice.

Do you have anything else that you believe counts as evidence?

No, we have officers getting charged, with either investigations being used before or after to make additions to those charges.

Actions taken by the officers are found to either be justified, or not and judicial action follows suit.

The violence and unrest currently being issue across the country. Does not fit the bill for Floyd's case, especially since his own family have come out to denounce that same violence and the man accounted for his killing, is set to brought to justice.

Do you have anything else that you believe counts as evidence?

I think my evidence stands. My only mistake is I used the word charged instead of convinced, you were right to call me out on that wrong word.

I think my evidence stands. My only mistake is I used the word charged instead of convinced, you were right to call me out on that wrong word.

Alright, so you're saying that when an officer pulls over a car and the driver pulls a gun on them, shooting them in the chest. So the officers fires back into the car and kills the driver.

Is that still oppression?

Alright, so you're saying that when an officer pulls over a car and the driver pulls a gun on them, shooting them in the chest. So the officers fires back into the car and kills the driver.

Is that still oppression?

After the office has been shot and is then defending themselves? I would not call that oppression or perhaps it is oppression of the officer in that case.

After the office has been shot and is then defending themselves? I would not call that oppression or perhaps it is oppression of the officer in that case.

Then what is the point of bringing up such instances when you do not effectively differentiate them?

The oppression you're speaking of, in Floyd's case. Is not supported by the country at large. In fact, we all came down on that particular instance in unison.

What is this message of oppression, when it cannot be directly pointed out, or even defined?

Then what is the point of bringing up such instances when you do not effectively differentiate them?

The oppression you're speaking of, in Floyd's case. Is not supported by the country at large. In fact, we all came down on that particular instance in unison.

What is this message of oppression, when it cannot be directly pointed out, or even defined?

Because in the case of the civilian using this type of force against a cop its pretty much a given that they will go to jail yet cops tend to get a free pass when they do the opposite.

It should be balanced on both sides. Sure cops have instances where force is required and there are instances where force is excessive and when it is excessive they should go to jail like everyone else.

Because in the case of the civilian using this type of force against a cop its pretty much a given that they will go to jail yet cops tend to get a free pass when they do the opposite.

It should be balanced on both sides. Sure cops have instances where force is required and there are instances where force is excessive and when it is excessive they should go to jail like everyone else.

And that is the way that the system works, is it not?

Can you show me an instance where the cop was let off. Even though everyone knew they were guilty of wrongdoing?

Back
Top Bottom