• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rip miss cleo dead at 53

Renae

Banned
Suspended
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative
Miss Cleo Dead at 53 | TMZ.com

[FONT=&quot]There won't be any more calls to [/FONT]Miss Cleo[FONT=&quot] ... the iconic TV psychic is dead after battling cancer ... TMZ has learned.
[/FONT]
[FONT=&quot]A rep for Miss Cleo -- whose real name was Youree Harris -- tells us she died Tuesday morning in Palm Beach County, FL. We're told she was recently hospitalized, but was discharged last week to a hospice center.[/FONT]

While I wish no ill on her, and hope her family is able to find peace at this time...

I bet she had everything planned well in advance!

Miss Cleo Dead at 53 | TMZ.com

While I wish no ill on her, and hope her family is able to find peace at this time...

I bet she had everything planned well in advance!

Oh, I remember Miss Cleo. Not for her being a psychic, but for being the voice actor of Auntie Poulet from GTA Vice City.

R.I.P Miss Cleo.

Cancer at 53 is rough. People of a certain age will remember the commercials, they were great.

I remember her! RIP Miss Cleo.

She was a scam artist. Creflo Dollar for people who believe themselves smarter than the average christian.

She was a scam artist. Creflo Dollar for people who believe themselves smarter than the average christian.

The people I ran when had her as a comedian (like CARNAC THE MAGNIFICENT), and thought that she was hilarious.

Last edited:
We all see it coming eventually. :mrgreen:

To quote Wood Allen: "I'm not afraid of death. I just don't want to be there when it happens!"

And from the "Ancient Ones":

"Life is like a roll of toilet paper. The closer you get to the end, the faster it goes!"

Well, at least she saw it coming.

she was sued for fraud back then and the media was told "she should have seen this coming"

her impending demise is undoubtedly the only thing she ever predicted correctly

What about those who think they're always the smartest man in the room?

Back
Top Bottom