• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

[RIP] James Gandolfini

Dang, that was abrupt. Given his weight issues not exactly shocking, but still abrupt.

Good actor. Enjoyed the Sopranos, and a couple other things he was in that slip the mind just now.

RIP.

just heard on CNN; sad, i really enjoy his work. rest in peace.

Horrible. I read that he had a child with his wife in 2012. That's just the worst. Prayers to them.

That sucks. And what is kinda strange is just last night I was looking for songs on Youtube and watched this scene with him for the first time:

A true American Classic in the flesh. Thank you James for a great ride.

I was shocked and saddened. He was only 51 and has two young children. :(

RIP James Gandolfini

A fine actor and apparently an all around nice guy.

Jeez he was a couple of months younger than me.

Dang, that was abrupt. Given his weight issues not exactly shocking, but still abrupt.

Good actor. Enjoyed the Sopranos, and a couple other things he was in that slip the mind just now.

RIP.
RIP James.
Loved "The Last Castle".

RIP.

true romance~!!! A film always worth mentioning

RIP James Gandolfini

A fine actor and apparently an all around nice guy.

Jeez he was a couple of months younger than me.

Well ahead of the average life span for a man. :(

A few weeks older than me.

when he died do you think it just cut to a black screen?

So sorry to hear of this news. He was such an incredible talent with so much work yet to do. RIP.

A very good actor who was great as Tony.

RIP - one of the greatest actors of modern times, and by all accounts a lovely man who was liked by everyone he worked with or even met throughout his life. My heart goes out to his family and loved ones. :(

Back
Top Bottom