• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

*RIP* Gilbert Gottfried

One of a kind. May he R.I.P.

Deepest sympathies to his family, friends, and fans.

He was truly funny.

We need more (clean and gentle) humor.

Genuine and kind laughter is really good for the soul. (That's why I like the reruns of "Friends" so much.)

Wow that sucks. I was just reading about him this morning wondering what he'd been up to.

Reactions: PoS
That's sad. :(

He was truly funny.

Genuine and kind laughter is really good for the soul. (That's why I like the reruns of "Friends" so much.)

Gilbert wasnt clean fun.

Lol, you arent an old person. Who you catfishing, guy?

He was truly funny.

wut

Godfrey's best work was when he was slamming the crap out of someone.

Already posted....

Gilbert wasnt clean fun.

Lol, you arent an old person. Who you catfishing, guy?
I'm 85.

What does "to catfish" mean?

Of course, the only time I saw him was on TV.

I assume he was a little naughty in comedy clubs.

He's the man who described Trump as "Like Hitler, but without the warmth!" RIP

Funny guy ---RIP

Rated PG-31

Listen to the podcast, stories of Danny Thomas under the glass table, Ceasar Romero and the orange wedges...It's been a rough day.

He was truly funny.

Not sure clean and gentle describes him. (google gibert gottfried and the artistocrats to start with)

But he was a good man.....he will be missed.

Funny guy ---RIP

Rated PG-31

I assume the second one was "The Aristocrats". Bob Saget gave a filthier version.

Rest in peace - two good humans with warped and amazing senses of humor.

I assume the second one was "The Aristocrats". Bob Saget gave a filthier version.

Rest in peace - two good humans with warped and amazing senses of humor.
We had an Aristocrats party a few weeks back, shocked some, amazed the rest. My DVD is signed by Gil.

I'd post my pics, but other loved ones are in it....

I'm 85.

What does "to catfish" mean?

Of course, the only time I saw him was on TV.

I assume he was a little naughty in comedy clubs.

Lolololol, you arent old enough to be 85.

RIP George Carlin, he was the best of Christian, clean, conservative comedians.

I'm 97.

As a kid, I used to watch him in USA Network's Up All Night. Really funny guy. RIP.

We had an Aristocrats party a few weeks back, shocked some, amazed the rest. My DVD is signed by Gil.
I saw it in the theater when it came out. There was a warning - no refunds - clear warnings -
Half the theater walked out. The other half were laughing until they cried. I was in the latter group.
Gilbert Gottfried did not shock me.....he was funny as hell....I expected that. Bob Saget shocked the hell out of me.

And the mime???Good lord. Over the top.

Comedians one upping each other.....not for the faint of heart.

Back
Top Bottom