• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RIP Chi Cheng

The Man

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Chi Cheng, bassist of one of my favorite bands, Deftones, died yesterday at 42 years old after being in a coma/semi-conscious state for the past 4.5 years following a car accident in 2008. Rest in peace Chi, no more suffering. I will be blasting Deftones records today in your memory.

Really unfortunate, just goes to show once again how important seat belts really are. Really been into Deftones recently too.

rest in peace. they are a good group.

Really unfortunate, just goes to show once again how important seat belts really are. Really been into Deftones recently too.

I agree that seatbelts should always be worn in a vehicle, but I don't know that Chi wasn't wearing one. I don't know all the details of his car accident in November '08, just that he was driving with his sister and he flipped the vehicle.

Back
Top Bottom