• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RIP Bob Saget

*tell ya what I'll just edit out my opinion about his acting, not relevant*
wonder what happened? Dead in a hotel?
Hmmm. RIP Bob Saget.
Watch The Aristocrats....hilarious as a standup.

All the other stuff was shit.

Sounds like cardiac arrest. Poor guy died all alone.

I enjoyed him in Full House. RIP.

OMG how could that be possible?
I thought he was in good health.

Watch The Aristocrats....hilarious as a standup.

All the other stuff was shit.

Never saw his standup, that might be OK. I just didnt like his real dry delivery on that show he did, whatever it was. Some funniest videos or funniest pets show or something?
RIP Bob Saget

Never saw his standup, that might be OK. I just didnt like his real dry delivery on that show he did, whatever it was. Some funniest videos or funniest pets show or something?
RIP Bob Saget
The shows were garbage, his standup....blue as hell. He did Gilbert Gottfried's podcast a few times and was insanely funny.

<content deleted>

Last edited by a moderator:
Way too young, but if your body decides it is time then you will die. I hope he went peacefully in his sleep and not in agony of a heart attack or something like that. May he rest in peace.

RIP. Poitier, Saget, and...(threes, sadly).

RIP Bob Saget
His stand up was good because it was mostly him venting because he was on a family shows for so much of his career . . . so him dropping Fbombs and talking about banging the Olsen twins on their 18th birthday (a joke of course)
was funny IMO mainly because of the shock of it . . . . . watching "Danny Tanner" talk about weed and getting chicks and other vulgar humor just had a certain WTH am i watching vibe lol

RIP

Way too young, but if your body decides it is time then you will die. I hope he went peacefully in his sleep and not in agony of a heart attack or something like that. May he rest in peace.

It appears he was murdered.

It appears he was murdered.
say what now? The man was a national treasure, what kind of an idiot would do that? Please a source because I cannot find one.

Bob Dole and Harry Reid first, but since they were politicians, maybe not?
I think White, Poiter and Saget are a more logical combination. All giants of the entertainment industry.

say what now? The man was a national treasure, what kind of an idiot would do that? Please a source because I cannot find one.

This has shades of Epstein written all over it:

In the docs, obtained by TMZ, the deputy notes this staffer knocked on Bob's door multiple times before going in around 4 PM ET ... only to find all the lights off. Upon entering the bedroom, they found Bob lying face-up on the bed, with his left arm across his chest and right on the bed.

The staffer says he was cold to the touch ... and when they checked for signs of breathing or a pulse, none was detected.

In other words no evidence of murder.

A completely healthy young man was found dead in a fancy hotel room in a pristine setting, almost a perfect environment. Almost too perfect if you ask me.

Its almost as if he was poisoned.

A completely healthy young man was found dead in a fancy hotel room in a pristine setting, almost a perfect environment. Almost too perfect if you ask me.

Its almost as if he was poisoned.
ever heard of hart attack? Because that is what it sounds like.

Back
Top Bottom