• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Riots have run up over a billion dollars in damage

Well, for one, when someone changes their minds as Trump has done with the efficacy of the Iraq War, for example, that isn't a (Trump) lie as Politico has tabulated.

This isn't about Trump, it's about media bias.

Quick sanity check: I can easily admit that some far left media sources are biased, factually challenged clickbait trash factories. Can you admit the same about some far right media sources?

This isn't about Trump, it's about media bias.

Quick sanity check: I can easily admit that some far left media sources are biased, factually challenged clickbait trash factories. Can you admit the same about some far right media sources?

Yes. Wasn't even difficult to admit.

I love it... The Progressive ideology at it's finest.... Blame police for the riots instead of the rioters.

Keep up the good work.

Hurr durr, the Black Lives Matter protests are all about....wait for it...police brutality.

Yes. Wasn't even difficult to admit.

Amazing. Look at us, two different tribes, being reasonable and stuff together... ;) Sometimes it's good to take Trump out of the equation, he makes everyone crazy these days.

I suppose that if someone were to post about the tragedy of MLK being assassinated, you would also say it was cause and effect.

Have a nice day... And thank you for being you.

So you don't think the murder of MLK was a result of racism?

Amazing. Look at us, two different tribes, being reasonable and stuff together... ;) Sometimes it's good to take Trump out of the equation, he makes everyone crazy these days.

Not Trump...Don't put words in my mouth.

Mebe you want Trump to handle all situations w/o input (expert or otherwise input) whether he's an expert or not?:roll:

At the end of the day it's his administration and it's his call. It is what it is. That's the way it always is and has been.

Hurr durr, the Black Lives Matter protests are all about....wait for it...police brutality.

When groups are defacing buildings, destroying people's property, looting businesses, setting things on fire, violently attacking innocent people, taring down public statues and monuments, murdering innocent people, and terrorizing the public at both their homes and restaurants they are... wait for it... RIOTERS not protesters.

And the attempted murder of those two deputies in California was bigotry.

I know, Compton has been a bastion of fantastic police/community relations forever....until that day.
The various police forces patrolling Compton Ca throughout their history never ever ever displayed any sort of bias against the residents.

When groups are defacing buildings, destroying people's property, looting businesses, setting things on fire, violently attacking innocent people, taring down public statues and monuments, murdering innocent people, and terrorizing the public at both their homes and restaurants they are... wait for it... RIOTERS not protesters.

Nearly 90% of protests across the US have been peaceful, so this false equivalence between BLM v "rioters" doesn't hold.

The point remains, you are clueless as to the timeline of cause and effect. BLM protests did not come out of nothing.

Nice strawman... Your desperation to change the topic is obvious.

LOL...you argued "cause and effect", if you are really this clueless about why MLK was killed, you are beyond help.

Nearly 90% of protests across the US have been peaceful, so this false equivalence between BLM v "rioters" doesn't hold.

And 100% of the riots have not been peaceful... And don't forget ANTIFA... They've worked just as hard as BLM to destroy cities and inflict pain on innocent people.

The point remains, you are clueless as to the timeline of cause and effect. BLM protests did not come out of nothing.

The point remains that you are desperately trying to justify the RIOTS and claim that it's the police who are responsible for BLM and ANTIFA mobs defacing buildings, destroying people's property, looting businesses, setting things on fire, violently attacking innocent people, taring down public statues and monuments, murdering innocent people, and terrorizing the public at both their homes and restaurants.

You stick with that narrative... I'm sure there are thousands of idiots out there... I mean leftists... who will eat that **** up.

At the end of the day it's his administration and it's his call. It is what it is. That's the way it always is and has been.

So, you want Trump to handle all the daily coronavirus news events?

The democrats and their running dogs BLM and Antifa has run up over a BILLION dollars in damage rioting all over the US. This was on Fox News this morning.

So do people realize that Insurance companies have to pay off all that damage. That means EVERYONE'S insurance rate will be going up. This rioting nonsense has gone on for over 100 days. It is time this BS be called to a halt and these criminals arrested.

A single gender reveal party with fireworks has caused more damage than that. Perhaps we should ban fireworks and arrest anyone who uses them?

I know, Compton has been a bastion of fantastic police/community relations forever....until that day.
The various police forces patrolling Compton Ca throughout their history never ever ever displayed any sort of bias against the residents.

Your bias/bigotry is showing through.

LOL...you argued "cause and effect", if you are really this clueless about why MLK was killed, you are beyond help.

No, I didn't... the person I was responding to did in order to justify the RIOTS and I was showing just how ridiculous it was to do so... You know, just the way I showed how ridiculous it was when you just did the same thing.

And 100% of the riots have not been peaceful... And don't forget ANTIFA... They've worked just as hard as BLM to destroy cities and inflict pain on innocent people.

The point remains that you are desperately trying to justify the RIOTS and claim that it's the police who are responsible for BLM and ANTIFA mobs defacing buildings, destroying people's property, looting businesses, setting things on fire, violently attacking innocent people, taring down public statues and monuments, murdering innocent people, and terrorizing the public at both their homes and restaurants.

You stick with that narrative... I'm sure there are thousands of idiots out there... I mean leftists... who will eat that **** up.

Again, if you are concerned about riots NOT happening, don't ignore decades of racial injustice, economic inequality, poverty, police brutality....and then toss in the worst levels of job losses because a virus wasn't controlled.

You are a typical conservative that absolutely needs to ignore the causes, you have to remain on the surface instead of facing WHY this has happened.

No, I didn't (argue cause/effect on MLK)...
That is a lie:

"I suppose that if someone were to post about the tragedy of MLK being assassinated, you would also say it was cause and effect.

Have a nice day... And thank you for being you.
"​

Yes, that was you arguing it wasn't a cause and effect situation.

Again, if you are concerned about riots NOT happening, don't ignore decades of racial injustice, economic inequality, poverty, police brutality....and then toss in the worst levels of job losses because a virus wasn't controlled.

You are a typical conservative that absolutely needs to ignore the causes, you have to remain on the surface instead of facing WHY this has happened.

lol... Keep blaming police for the riots... And be sure to tell all your friends to call their democratic representatives and demand they do the same.

That's going to be a guaranteed winner in November... Trust me.

Your bias/bigotry is showing through.
I know, facts have a liberal bias. Talking about the racial relations between blacks and the police in Compton automatically creates a "bias" since a person has to talk about history.

lol... Keep blaming police for the riots... And be sure to tell all your friends to call their democratic representatives and demand they do the same.

That's going to be a guaranteed winner in November... Trust me.
Hurr durr again, the riots are a reaction to police brutality, economic inequality/poverty, the lack of controlling a virus....a whole host of causes.

You just can't get deep into it, it might bring up topics you HAVE TO avoid.

I know, facts have a liberal bias. Talking about the racial relations between blacks and the police in Compton automatically creates a "bias" since a person has to talk about history.

You could look at the shooting in one of two ways: either as justified or unjustified.

You know, one could've looked at the shooting of Trayvon Martin by George Zimmermann as either justified or unjustified.:shrug:

Back
Top Bottom