• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rioter Turns on Oath Keepers Boss at Tearful Plea Hearing

beefheart

Ice Cream for Crow?
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Moderate
Boo hoo, seditious racist POS tears mean nothing.

A member of the Oath Keepers accused of sedition in the Jan. 6 riots pleaded guilty on Friday, agreeing to cooperate with the feds in their investigation. Brian Ulrich, 44, was reportedly tearful as he pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding, which could land him in prison for up to seven years. As part of the agreement, Ulrich said he would sit down with federal investigators and specifically fingered Oath Keepers boss Stewart Rhodes as having a role in the conspiracy to stop President Joe Biden’s certification. According to court documents, Ulrich messaged Oath Keeper leadership ahead of the riots: “Someone can tell me if I’m crazy but I’m planning on having a backpack for regular use and then a separate backpack with my ammo load out with some basics that I can [just] switch to is [sic] shit truly the fan blades. I will be the guy running around with the budget AR.”

A member of the Oath Keepers accused of sedition in the Jan. 6 riots pleaded guilty on Friday, agreeing to cooperate with the feds in their investigation. Brian Ulrich, 44, was reportedly tearful as he pleaded guilty to seditious conspiracy and obstruction of an official proceeding, which could land him in prison for up to seven years. As part of the agreement, Ulrich said he would sit down with federal investigators and specifically fingered Oath Keepers boss Stewart Rhodes as having a role in the conspiracy to stop President Joe Biden’s certification. According to court documents, Ulrich messaged Oath Keeper leadership ahead of the riots: “Someone can tell me if I’m crazy but I’m planning on having a backpack for regular use and then a separate backpack with my ammo load out with some basics that I can [just] switch to is [sic] shit truly the fan blades. I will be the guy running around with the budget AR.”

Sure he's tearful. He's going to prison.

I think he's on the road to finding jesus?

They can't lock him up fast enough!
Stewart Rhodes is not going to have a good day in court. A lot of his coconspirators are turning on him. Perhaps when his turn comes, he will give up some of the higher connections. Roger Stone comes to mind.

Someone let our friends here @DP know what exactly this guy copped a plea to:

Seditious conspiracy!

Seditious conspiracy!
In return for cooperation. You gotta wonder what he was threatened with, treason?

Seditious conspiracy!
The very thing all these Trump sycophants guaranteed us would never be charged. And for those reading this who argue no insurrection took place, Seditious Conspiracy is a more serious charge.

Stewart Rhodes is not going to have a good day in court. A lot of his coconspirators are turning on him. Perhaps when his turn comes, he will give up some of the higher connections. Roger Stone comes to mind.
He is asshole deep in this bullshit.

I don't think it was a specific charge that scared him, I think it's the amount of years associated with his crimes.
I am going out on a limb here and say that Roger Stone and Alex Jones will be the first two higher ups indicted. With all the new info were getting, there is no way the DOJ doesn't start acting on all this.

Just today more text messages released showing Sean Hannity neck deep with Meadows in the coup plot. Going so far as to making suggestions to Meadows on how perhaps they could overturn Biden's win.

When Stewart Rhodes is in prison....he will have to keep his one eye out for the other inmates....

The bolded is always a possibility. I can't think of many more deserved!

That's what we all hope. I could care less about Rhodes. He's just a hired gun.

I am going out on a limb here and say that Roger Stone and Alex Jones will be the first two higher ups indicted. With all the new info were getting, there is no way the DOJ doesn't start acting on all this.

Just today more text messages released showing Sean Hannity neck deep with Meadows in the coup plot. Going so far as to making suggestions to Meadows on how perhaps they could overturn Biden's win.

Not a bad guess, I suppose.

And then we've got the Trump a-holes that want Musk to re-instate Stone & Jones, et al, back on Twitter to let them further their sedition.

This is sedition, clearly charged, and pleaded to. There is no doubt what they want. There's no sugar-coating it, or side-stepping around it.

I doubt there will ever be another GOP vote from me in my lifetime. And, I'm not exaggerating. They lost a generation of us. The only way they'll now accede to office possibly, might be through sedition! Because, we are certainly not going to ever give them the reigns of power by lawful vote again!

Back
Top Bottom