• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Riot-Riddled Cities Aren't 'Donald Trump's America'

What ridiculous nonsense. This is what happens when the President doesn't have any solutions for the country's problems. He tries to disown them, just as he did with the pandemic and the resultant economic & societal fallout that occurred because of that.

Here's the deal: If Trump thinks I'm not his, and he's not mine, I'm happy to sever the relationship - come November. In fact, I've already made my plans. I've no use of a President that can't live to his oath. I'm firing him.

What is ridiculous is your comment. The President isn't in charge of the police force and maintaining order and peace in various local regions. The OP is 100% on point. These issues are on liberals/leftists.

I mean, ya'll lost your **** just from Trump deploying security to protect a federal courthouse. Imagine how much you'd lose your **** if he enacted the Insurrection Act, like what would be needed to get this under control.

Trump's America. Own it.

Oh look...a moronic and empty rebuttal. How not shocking. You know you can't make a real point so you're sticking with this idiocy.

Yes.

This is Donald Trump's America.

He owns it.

There is no escaping that fact.

Do we want 4 more years of this?

You support terrorism then, I'm assuming.

No, the president has powers, and almost none extend to localities. He is however, president of every American city. Take his advice? Surely you jest.

Looks like you've created yourself a nice little excuse to make faulty accusations with this flawed reasoning.

I tell you I am SHOCKED, no really SHOCKED that the national spokesperson for the RNC would pen such an article... I'm trembling, I'm in so much shock... :2razz:

It's just all gaslight.

24/7.

FFS.

You at least have to wait til mid January when he's in office to call it that.

This is Trump's America, he's in office now.

This is Biden's goal.

What ridiculous nonsense. This is what happens when the President doesn't have any solutions for the country's problems. He tries to disown them, just as he did with the pandemic and the resultant economic & societal fallout that occurred because of that.

Here's the deal: If Trump thinks I'm not his, and he's not mine, I'm happy to sever the relationship - come November. In fact, I've already made my plans. I've no use of a President that can't live to his oath. I'm firing him.

Your liberal mayors and governors are to blame.

When your states needed help with Covid, he sent what ever you needed and you **** on the man afterwards.

When Trump sent in help for the riots, you all screamed Nazi.

Make up your ****ing minds.

I always thought you were at least a little more opened minded than the rest of these **** tard liberals on here Chomsky.

f6857a8e8e69b1132a9b91d615ea3a93c85b2e9e.png

:ws

6cbb725f04dd9c95c281bb8cc226183c2fdd4997.jpg

It sometimes seems like he might be playing four dimensional chess.

With the goal of destroying the republican party and talk radio conservatism.

If they try to kill us because he lost it's because it's the only way to avoid the embarrassment when it all comes out.

All the stuff he hid from the investigators. All the corroborating evidence to back up what all those lying upstanding professionals testified to.

Imagine if you had steadfastly defended and supported a guy who was playing you while he ripped the country off and paid off debts to Putin. That he did **** on the Constitution and you wiped his ass every time, put on the special ointment.

Pretty hard to face all those people you spat hate at for daring to question the Dear One then, huh?

Easier to pretend he isn't lying to you and kill us for him, maybe?

The stupid is thick and deep and getting worse every day.

I tell you I am SHOCKED, no really SHOCKED that the national spokesperson for the RNC would pen such an article... I'm trembling, I'm in so much shock... :2razz:

Well Ive noticed that truth often does come as a shock to liberals.

Just when you think the nonsense can't get any worse. Trump says he'll fix these problems if re-elected, but isn't he president now? This is on him and his absolute lack of action because he thinks letting this happen strengthens his position. IT DOES NOT.

The rage has existed since Hillary lost and #resist was declared. Also declared on Day One: #impeachnow #pushback.

Maxine Waters said that nobody in Trumps cabinet can eat dinner at a restaurant, and should be shouted down as unwelcome, and made to leave. "Get in their faces" is what she said. That's what we're seeing; democrat fueled violence.

Own it. Stop trying to blame-shift. It's dishonest hackery.

Harassing public officials in public is not necessarily off the table.

Sorry, but if you lie to my face all day as your job, you don't get to cry how you're not at work right now when I call you on it, in person, in public.

I do not pay taxes so people who feed off my labor can lie to my face for that money.

That is bull**** and as an American I do not have to put up with it.

Don't like it?

Don't lie to my face all day.

Simple.

Trump's America. Own it.

Unfortunately, Trumps America includes violent leftist mobs bent on destruction and enabled by local leftist leadership. These leftist riots and violence will continue no matter who wins in November so long as local leadership tries to appease them rather than arrest them.

Unfortunately, Trumps America includes violent leftist mobs bent on destruction and enabled by local leftist leadership. These leftist riots and violence will continue no matter who wins in November so long as local leadership tries to appease them rather than arrest them.

Yeah, Trump's America hasn't really been making a good show of it.

In order to come to this conclusion, Chomsky, you have to ignore 4 years of Democrat led resistance, shouting in faces, sham investigations, and fake news outrages.

I suggest your backup plan for November include working with Trump for the next 4 years, not whipping up the idiots into a violent frenzy.

Four more years of trump and the country won't be worth living in.

So can't make any promises.

Harassing public officials in public is not necessarily off the table.

Sorry, but if you lie to my face all day as your job, you don't get to cry how you're not at work right now when I call you on it, in person, in public.

I do not pay taxes so people who feed off my labor can lie to my face for that money.

That is bull**** and as an American I do not have to put up with it.

Don't like it?

Don't lie to my face all day.

Simple.

There is a difference between 'harassing' and calling someone out. One is acceptable, one is not.

Four more years of trump and the country won't be worth living in.

So can't make any promises.

Why do you say that? My part of the country is perfectly fine. People who live under one party democrat rule may be miserable, but thats hardly Trumps fault.

Looks like you've created yourself a nice little excuse to make faulty accusations with this flawed reasoning.

Looks like you don't understand Article 2.

Would you thus concede that when Ferguson, Missouri and Baltimore, Maryland burned, that that was Barack Obama's America?

And if you do...what is to be done? Pray for Simba to come back to the Pride Lands to roar and in order for the rains come back and put out the fires on the Savannah?

I don't know, maybe get the cops to treat people with a little respect and not escalate situations unnecessarily?

We are innocent until proven guilty in this country.

Which means they are bullying and mistreating and occasionally beating and killing people or setting up with custom felonies so they're ****ed for life....innocent people.

That's right, it's not their job to judge you. It is not their job to punish you.

And it is certainly not their job to make a little girl lay face down on the hot asphalt because they didn't notice it was a motorcycle that had been stolen and not the minivan she was going with her family to a spa day in.

So how about we drop the whole "What's your beef? Why you so mad?" bull****, okay?

Lets ****ing admit that the application of more police force cannot make people less angry about excessive use of force.

Let's admit we have problems with policing in this country and have for far too long and deal with it, FFS,

Because you can try to lay blame all you want but it is absolutely unacceptable that those charged with keeping people safe make so many of those people afraid.

Do you think that the little girl I mentioned got up from that filthy parking lot unchanged? That she won't be scared every time she sees a cop for the rest of her life?

Because cops forced her to lay on the hot asphalt at gunpoint....to no reason. Nobody on the ****ty end of that cop stick tjat day did anything wrong.

Now if we want to talk about violence and destruction of property there is no point in talking about it before it is accepted that the protests and the vlolence are not the same thing. That the people protesting police culture in this country are not all or even most tearing **** up. That outsiders are tearing **** up, looting and inciting some of the protesters to join in. Which puts them in the outsider camp.

At this point all of your narratives tell a different story completely and conspicuously leave out all the qualifying elements I mentioned. BLM protesters=rioters and vandals= democrats therefore only trump can save you is every narrative dissected to components.

The cities are riot-riddled. Small town Fox News watching folks are being scammed - not to belabor the obvious.

What ridiculous nonsense. This is what happens when the President doesn't have any solutions for the country's problems. He tries to disown them, just as he did with the pandemic and the resultant economic & societal fallout that occurred because of that. Here's the deal: If Trump thinks I'm not his, and he's not mine, I'm happy to sever the relationship - come November. In fact, I've already made my plans. I've no use of a President that can't live to his oath. I'm firing him.
This is intellectually dishonest. You are blaming the President for things controlled by Governors and local authorities. Without exception, where the local authorities allowed the President to send help, the violence was quickly controlled. Only where the local authorities refuse to cooperate is there continued violence. The Portland mayor even tried to participate.

In any event, November will bring a new relationship, but not one that includes Joe Biden.

A good article destroying Democrats talking point that this is "Donald Trump's America" causing the riots.

"I have a message for all of you: the crime and violence that today afflicts our nation will soon come to an end. Beginning on January 20th 2017, safety will be restored. The most basic duty of government is to defend the lives of its own citizens. Any government that fails to do so is a government unworthy to lead." - Donald Trump

We all wish Trump wasn't at the helm. His failures have been devastating. Let's just get through this and turn the keys over to someone else in January.

Back
Top Bottom