• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

"Righteous (drone) strike"

Antiwar

Green Party progressive
Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Militarist Milley said the drone strike that allegedly killed an aid worker and a bunch of children was righteous. 'Righteous' strikes me as a religious term. I think a lot of these American militarists are fighting a religious war. Disgusting, either way.

Militarist Milley said the drone strike that allegedly killed an aid worker and a bunch of children was righteous. 'Righteous' strikes me as a religious term. I think a lot of these American militarists are fighting a religious war. Disgusting, either way.
Bush Jr did call it a Crusade until told not to say that anymore.

Bush Jr did call it a Crusade until told not to say that anymore.
Wow a deflection right out of the gate! I guess you have no problem when children are droned when its your team doing the droning.

Only those anti-Christian would be against the free speech word of "righteous" or "crusade", each of which have secular definition. Just because such terms have ear-piercing dog whistle clarity makes no diff. Vote Republican.

Only those anti-Christian would be against the free speech word of "righteous" or "crusade", each of which have secular definition. Just because such terms have ear-piercing dog whistle clarity makes no diff. Vote Republican.
I see. So what term would you use to describe the droning of a dozen kids?

Is there a point in posting (what it looks like will be) televised extrajudicial executions in this thread? Does televising barbarism legitimize it?

(of a person or conduct) morally right or justifiable; virtuous.
"feelings of righteous indignation about pay and conditions"

Well it is all OK now - they made apologies: :rolleyes:

Pentagon admits Biden drone strike in Kabul DID kill seven children, aid worker and two other adults: General McKenzie says there was NO suicide bomber in the car and offers 'my sincere apologies'

I see. So what term would you use to describe the droning of a dozen kids?

A tragedy caused by the US without merit. Aluminum tubes and yellow cake confirmed in the white vehicle so let's invade or at least blow the car up. Even if right, the collateral damage of innocents was worse.

Back
Top Bottom