• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right Wingers Planning More Violence

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Leaving 5 people dead was not enough, apparently.

...experts warn that the calls for violence have only intensified ahead of Inauguration Day, when President-elect Joe Biden will be sworn in as commander in chief.

"We are seeing ... chatter from these white supremacists, from these far-right extremists -- they feel emboldened in this moment," said Jonathan Greenblatt, the CEO of the Anti-Defamation League, which tracks and counters hate. "We fully expect that this violence could actually get worse before it gets better."

Just like all the riots protests this summer, I'm sure this one will be mostly peaceful.

Ah good,,we get to identify more of the ignorant souls

DId they beat a cop to death with a fire extinguisher?

How about this?

But it was mostly peaceful. Like, 93% peaceful. Just like the riots protests this summer.

Biden needs to call off the inauguration ceremony and give a televised speech from a secure location. Those anti-American animals cannot be given a second chance to execute a rebellion.

That is horrifying and heartbreaking.
Very disturbing. The mob yelling, "Heave!" They knew exactly what they were doing to that poor man.

We need to send Jack Bauer after these people.

Every governor needs to activate their state NatGuard now and IGNORE any demand by Trump for federalization because there isn't a damn thing he can do to deliver consequences if they ignore his order to do so.

Hmm... does that mean those ‘extremists’ may (still?) be acting independently of Trump’s stated wishes?

To be honest, I'm going to enjoy watching 6 months of trials for Trump supporters who are insurrectionists, traders and did violence against our country.

I only wish we could dig up the old confederates and put them on trial.

Where are all the pro-police posters here? Where is their outrage over the killing and attacking of the police by these terrorists...

Can you imagine if foreign terrorists did this? Republicans, even the Republican cowards in Congress would want us to go to war with the world.. But their own terrorists attack and kill cops, there's nothing but silence, here and nationally.

Disgusting..

To be honest, I'm going to enjoy watching 6 months of trials for Trump supporters who are insurrectionists, traders and did violence against our country.

Wow you think it'll all be over in 6 months :) Courts take FOREVER, you're looking at 10+ years for the trials to be over.

Wow you think it'll all be over in 6 months :) Courts take FOREVER, you're looking at 10+ years for the trials to be over.

Yep, which is why plea deals are so popular - especially for those with difficulty making bail.

Where are all the pro-police posters here? Where is their outrage over the killing and attacking of the police by these terrorists..
If you look at several of the pics from DC, the Thin Blue Line crowed were part of the riot that killed the police officer.

Most will be sentenced under Trump's new 10-year mandatory guidelines for damage to federal property. I love irony like that.

Back
Top Bottom