• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right wingers, do you want trump to run in 2024?

• I am not right wing, I just want to see the poll

Votes: 30 50.8%
  • Yes, God yes, run trump, run

Votes: 5 8.5%
  • No, I would prefer a non-trump Republican

Votes: 16 27.1%
  • Other, specify below

Votes: 8 13.6%

• Total voters

swing_voter

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent

Or would you prefer some Republican governor of a large state like Texas or Florida?

Or any Republican, other than Trump?

Or would you prefer some Republican governor of a large state like Texas or Florida?

Nope. He came and did what we needed. We'll see what cream rises to the top.

I'm out on the left side and I would love to see anus tangerinus run again. He'd get his 35% and D's would win the presidency, the Senate, and the House.

When are you going to come out of the closet and put liberal in your tag?;)

I want Trump to run again in 2024.

The entertainment value will be nothing like on Netflix, it will be a BLAST!

The question is moot. Trump will never even attempt to run again. He'll continue to milk his sheep for campaign contributions until they wither to a trickle, then come up with some pretext for not continuing. Trump can never risk losing a second time. His psyche is far to fragile.

Say's the person who has nothing to offer other than smiley laden troll posts.
now now do you ALWAYS have to get snarky like that? I know you think it is "trolling" to set the record straight or to point out flaws in your arguments, but man oh man, YOU make it SO easy!

Panicking already? :eek:

I think many of us want to wait and see how things go.

Donald Trump wins CPAC 2024 GOP presidential straw poll with 70%​

Monday, July 12, 2021

The straw poll is an unscientific survey of attendees and is not reflective of broader Republican electorate.

But Trump topped the list of roughly a dozen candidates that included him with 70%, while Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis won the support of 21% in the informal survey.

I chose other. Trump is too old. We clearly do not need any more leaders that belong in a nursing home running this country into the ground. I would rather see more young people running this country. Not only in the White House but Congress as well. The first order of business would be to get rid of the 35 years old limit. Why are we discriminating against people who are in their prime for people who are so old they are not sure of their own name.

Hey Republicans, if you want to know if it's a smart idea to run Trump in 2024, consider this: remember how motivated you were to make sure Clinton never became President? Well, we're four times more motivated to make sure Trump never gets a second term. Because while you hate Clinton, we're terrified of Trump. Sure, I know, that gets a "sweet liberal tears" reaction out of you. But remember how motivating a force fear is when it comes to election turnout.

Rick DeSantis or Greg Abbott would kick any Democrat's butt. Kamala Harris or 2nd term Joe? Don't make me laugh.

I'd legitimately like to see more turnout on this poll.

I think we can and should do better than Trump.
I think as long as trump is the nominee they will make the conversation about him and not policy.
I think as long as Trump is the nominee Trump will make the conversation about him and not policy.

I chose other. Trump is too old. We clearly do not need any more leaders that belong in a nursing home running this country into the ground. I would rather see more young people running this country. Not only in the White House but Congress as well. The first order of business would be to get rid of the 35 years old limit. Why are we discriminating against people who are in their prime for people who are so old they are not sure of their own name.
There is plenty of room between over 35 and over 70 for viable candidates.

I think we can and should do better than Trump.
I think as long as trump is the nominee they will make the conversation about him and not policy.
Doesn't really matter since the GOP doesn't really have any policies beyond giving ever more tax breaks to the rich and blindly obstructing and dismissing any proposed Democrat policies out of hand.

The question is moot. Trump will never even attempt to run again. He'll continue to milk his sheep for campaign contributions until they wither to a trickle, then come up with some pretext for not continuing. Trump can never risk losing a second time. His psyche is far to fragile.
This might be a damned if you, damned if you don't situation. I agree that his psyche is too fragile to lose, but his ego may be too big not to run. We'll see.

Doesn't really matter since the GOP doesn't really have any policies beyond giving ever more tax breaks to the rich and blindly obstructing and dismissing any proposed Democrat policies out of hand.
Sad to say, but I cannot think of any Republican policies. They got nothing for health care, environmental protection, foreign policy, social justice, industrial policy, climate change, criminal justice reform, energy - the list goes on and on and on.

Sad to say, but I cannot think of any Republican policies. They got nothing for health care, environmental protection, foreign policy, social justice, industrial policy, climate change, criminal justice reform, energy - the list goes on and on and on.
BUT............. they support Freedumbs! :ROFLMAO:

Back
Top Bottom