• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right-Wing Darling Ted Nugent Wants To Hunt Blacks From A Helicopter

I can go on all .night on that POS Nugent. To save some time.just Google his rolling stone interview where he describes in his own words how he dodged the draft.

I am a hunter and trapper and I get outraged ever time I hear this pen hunting poacher try to claim he speaks for sportsman.

Was any of that pork retrieved? Any given to food banks???

Actually he didn't say either but please, continue with the fairy tale.

Ten minutes of reading this thread, and they are still trying to dig their heels in.

Not to be too blunt, but why the **** are these people so stupid and or desperate to be right?

It's not my problem that you aren't reading his words.

We are reading his words and its missing the text that all of you are claiming, give it up.

This is getting extremely depressing, something I expected from some of the other trolls but not all of you.

I saw the video.Ted Nugent joked about killing Black people from a helicopter with a machine gun.

I don't find that funny at all.

As a comedian, I respect that choice.

Thank you for voicing it so cleanly.

Now if all the others could follow suit.

I once spent a day bow hunting with Ted Nugent in northern Wisconsin. This was 7 or 8 years ago. He's a great guy,down to earth,and funny.

Met him in 99 at the Silverdome, down to earth though a little wasted by the time I got to him. Still have his pic, and a set of drumsticks from Lars.

Three great bands, one awesome lineup.

Back
Top Bottom