• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right-Wing Darling Ted Nugent Wants To Hunt Blacks From A Helicopter

Again he said nothing about killing black people, but at least you didn't cut off " I kid" as in it's a joke. I'm no fan of nugent just like I'm not of maher either.

So where is your post on the Black Panthers Wanting to declare war?

Oh please Cal ... he said it ... adding "I kid" doesn't change that ... I've never seen more racism deniers in my life than I do on these threads ...

He didn't say that he wanted to hunt down blacks. Just that he think the idea of gunning down black people from a helicopter is hilarious.

Actually he didn't say either but please, continue with the fairy tale.

I can't see videos on the internet but Ted Nugent is not a right wing darling and he shot wild pigs, not black people. Sounds like a blog made something up.

I saw the video.Ted Nugent joked about killing Black people from a helicopter with a machine gun.

I don't find that funny at all.

T.N is crazy; he may not have said "blacks" but does that matter? Who kids about shooting any people from a helicopter for fun?

It's not my problem that you aren't reading his words.

No the problem is he didn't say what you claim. It should be pretty easy for you to provide the quote where he says he wants gun down black people from a helocopter. But you can't because that is not what he said.

Video @: [/FONT][/COLOR]Right-Wing Darling Ted Nugent Wants To Hunt Blacks From A Helicopter - YouTube

And Ted Nugent is a racist ass hole... Please tell me something i dont know..
The problem with this thread is the same problem with just about every story told by extremists everywhere. Look at the way it is framed. "Right wing darling...". It's a crude attempt to take the words of one relatively obscure individual and apply those words to every single person that describes themselves as a conservative. It would be EXACTLY the same thing as somebody showing a clip of the New Black Panthers and describing them as "Darlings of the left."

This is why people need to be careful when viewing things that originate on those extreme fringes. Based on the responses, most people seem to get it and dismiss the OP for the piece of garbage that it is.

The problem with this thread is the same problem with just about every story told by extremists everywhere. Look at the way it is framed. "Right wing darling...". It's a crude attempt to take the words of one relatively obscure individual and apply those words to every single person that describes themselves as a conservative. It would be EXACTLY the same thing as somebody showing a clip of the New Black Panthers and describing them as "Darlings of the left."

This is why people need to be careful when viewing things that originate on those extreme fringes. Based on the responses, most people seem to get it and dismiss the OP for the piece of garbage that it is.

Agreed. It also points out the racism active on the left. Everybody has to be classified and identified as part of a group. If a person is black they are expected to ACT black as per the liberal definition. Disgusting, really. But hey, it is not news to us that liberals are deceitful racists. You don't see Dr Ben Carson out there leading marches after the Zimmerman verdict. Nope, racism is good for business on the left, and business is good.

Yeah...'cause really....Ted Nugent really really wants to openly say he desires to shoot black people.

Jesus Christ. Either you liberals are pants-on-head gullible, or you've got such a hard-on to find something...anything racist, that you'll just throw anything against the wall, to see if it sticks.

I wanna go to East L.A. and put big stereotypical sombreros on Mexicans, and give 'em all lawn equipment. There....see? I used racial stereotypes. Does that make me a racist because I'm knowledgeable enough to throw racial stereotypes out to make a point? Of course, liberals will just yell "YES" because they WANT to be offended, racially. They WANT us to be racists, whether we are or not.

Racism makes liberals worlds go 'round.

Again he said nothing about killing black people, but at least you didn't cut off " I kid" as in it's a joke. I'm no fan of nugent just like I'm not of maher either.

Does the "I kid" part actually mean anything given the way this guy thinks?

Imagine if a guy who talks violently against women all the time, and then talks about raping a woman and then says "I kid."

But Ted Nugent is a ***** that **** his pants to get out of Vietman, and now wants to pretend to regain his balls by talking big, and joking about killing people, he's a self-loathing coward that is desperately trying to over compinsate.

I once spent a day bow hunting with Ted Nugent in northern Wisconsin. This was 7 or 8 years ago. He's a great guy,down to earth,and funny.

For a sniveling predator who likes underage girls, you mean.

In a 1998 episode of VH1′s Behind The Music, Nugent, “lambastes drug users and alcohol drinkers, but repeatedly admits (without a trace of humility, however) to being a serial pedophile. Two relationships (one with his wife and one with “muse” Pele Massa, who was 17 when they started dating) were ended due to Ted’s infidelity while on the road, often with underage women. But Ted justifies his behavior with one of his trademark funny expressions: ‘alternative flesh management.’”

Self Confessed Pedophile Ted Nugent Will be a Guest of House Republicans at the SOTU

Imagine if a guy who talks violently against women all the time, and then talks about raping a woman and then says "I kid."

FdUp.jpg

'Cuz me tinks dat ya don't know whatcha talkin' 'bout in the least.

p.s. Never raped a woman.

Yeah...'cause really....Ted Nugent really really wants to openly say he desires to shoot black people.

Jesus Christ. Either you liberals are pants-on-head gullible, or you've got such a hard-on to find something...anything racist, that you'll just throw anything against the wall, to see if it sticks.

I wanna go to East L.A. and put big stereotypical sombreros on Mexicans, and give 'em all lawn equipment. There....see? I used racial stereotypes. Does that make me a racist because I'm knowledgeable enough to throw racial stereotypes out to make a point? Of course, liberals will just yell "YES" because they WANT to be offended, racially. They WANT us to be racists, whether we are or not.

Racism makes liberals worlds go 'round.

So when the president said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon, you conservatives went wild. Oh he is race baiting !!!!

Don't make it sound like it is one sided.

But what is the actual joke? What is he kidding about? WHen Adrew Dice Clay makes a sexist bit does anyone think he doesn't mean it?
Uh....that was my freakin' point.

So when the president said that if he had a son he would look like Trayvon, you conservatives went wild. Oh he is race baiting !!!!

Don't make it sound like it is one sided.

No...see....when Nugent jokes around, he's just joking around. He has very insignificant influence on anything. He's an aged rock star who shoots his mouth off just like Gene Simmons, Kanye West, Madonna, etc. We shouldn't give a rip about what they say. They're all attention whores. When 0bama slobbers all over Trayvon Martin, he's actually saying "Yeah, I'm already calling this guy guilty before we even have a trial." Even now, he's basically saying "Trial? Who cares? I'm in it for the revenge."

Then again....0bama is an attention whore too. He just have infinitely more influence that Nugent. Particularly on the poor and ignorant.

He didn't say that he wanted to hunt down blacks. Just that he think the idea of gunning down black people from a helicopter is hilarious.

More than that. Nugent is well known for calling black people niggers, welfare loafers, and he invokes racial stereotype after racial stereotype. But don't take my word for it. Take HIS word. Nugent is a racist scumbag.

Nothing like joking about flying a helicopter over South Central and shooting black people. Talk about funny!

I guess you have to be a conservative to get it.

What is funny is that if Nugent went to S. Central with a gun, he's pee his pants he'd be so scared, just like Zimmerman pleading for help form 9-11 after an unarmed teenager beat his ass even though he had a gun.

Nothing like joking about flying a helicopter over South Central and shooting black people. Talk about funny!

I guess you have to be a conservative to get it.

Apparently you just have to be a Head to get it since nobody I have heard of suggested doing anything like that.

why do people keep talking about shooting black people in South Central?.... black people don't live in South central,Hispanics do.

if you are gonna drive your panties up the crack of your ass, at least get the basis facts correct.

Ted Nugent could have been joking about shooting murderous gang members. Their race being irrelevant. ...He knows it's a dog eat dog free for all world in south central Los Angeles and he made a bad joke about cleaning up south central LA.

Just so funny right, hunting people from overhead, in a major metropolitan area......

Welcome to Trump and Teds America folks.

;)

Back
Top Bottom