• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right-Wing Conspiracist Laura Loomer Handcuffs Herself To Door Of Twitter's Office

Exactly. I like novels about the Japanese samurai period and some authors describe the absolute reek that was Edo and it is said you could smell the waste from miles before you entered it. I am sure that other cities were much the same around the world. Those rich nobles in the 16th and 17th century with heavily perfumed handkerchiefs in from of their faces while out in public were there for a very good reason. I really cannot imagine what it was like to have intimate relations with most people back then.

And I have read that rural or primitive native peoples were no better. I remember the line from the excellent movie LITTLE BIG MAN where Dustin Hoffmans cracks... "I see their dump but where is their village".

No thanks.

I'm the same way. I watch shows like The Walking Dead, and all I wonder about is how they can stand not showering, or always wearing the same clothes.

Also, when someone wakes up in the movies, and rolls over and kisses someone first thing? Um - no? Morning mouth. Crest and Scope first, please. I mean, a quick peck is one thing, but these people are playing tonsil hockey without brushing their teeth. *shudder*

I'm the same way. I watch shows like The Walking Dead, and all I wonder about is how they can stand not showering, or always wearing the same clothes.

Also, when someone wakes up in the movies, and rolls over and kisses someone first thing? Um - no? Morning mouth. Crest and Scope first, please. I mean, a quick peck is one thing, but these people are playing tonsil hockey without brushing their teeth. *shudder*

My single friends with a sex life tell me Altoids are a good thing to keep on the nightstand after a night stand.

Yeah, when a person is most famous for getting booted off Uber and Lyft because she's a stupid bigot, and bragged about it, you're unlikely to find a whole lot of substance there....

:lol: Right? She waited for a half hour for a taxi with a non-Muslim driver? WTAF? Talk about a ****ing snowflake.

The best thing is the power of competition through market alternatives. Monopolies are inherently corruptible, whether for social media or information search. Need good alternatives to the current dominant market players.

Yeah, some astronaut (IIRC) drove from Houston to maybe Cape Canaveral - just going by fuzzy memory here - her boyfriend was cheating with another woman and she put on diapers so should could drive non-stop to Florida to confront the two of them.

Crazy town.
You're thinking of Lisa Nowak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

That must have been one really smelly rondevu.

:lol: Right? She waited for a half hour for a taxi with a non-Muslim driver? WTAF? Talk about a ****ing snowflake.
Don't get me wrong, I can't stand these Ivy League types that are overly sensitive to language, but these conservatives are becoming everything they say they hate and more. It's like they think the world owes it to them to fit into their narrow minded stereotypes.

If you won't get in a taxi because the driver is of Arabic heritage, you've got serious mental issues.

You're thinking of Lisa Nowak.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lisa_Nowak

That must have been one really smelly rondevu.

That's the one. Yeah, could you imagine? *shudder*

I can't even stand to be around someone who doesn't brush their teeth. I couldn't imagine being confronted by someone who soils themselves because they can't take 5 minutes to go to the bathroom.

Don't get me wrong, I can't stand these Ivy League types that are overly sensitive to language, but these conservatives are becoming everything they say they hate and more. It's like they think the world owes it to them to fit into their narrow minded stereotypes.

If you won't get in a taxi because the driver is of Arabic heritage, you've got serious mental issues.

Exactly. But then, many people on the right have an unnatural, irrational fear of "dem Muslims" anyway, for no reason, other than Sean Hannity telling them that they are going to blow up the taxi they are riding in.

Yeah, some astronaut (IIRC) drove from Houston to maybe Cape Canaveral - just going by fuzzy memory here - her boyfriend was cheating with another woman and she put on diapers so should could drive non-stop to Florida to confront the two of them.

Crazy town.

That's the one.

I've said it before, but it apparently still needs to be said.

Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook are privileges, not rights. Much like this site, there are rules that they have in place, which they can and will enforce at their own discretion. That's because their website is private property, just like your home is, and just like in your home they are free to kick out PITA or rude guests for any reason.

Those are THEIR constitutional rights . Your rights end where there's begin.

Don't like it? Go build your own forum and you can police it however you want.

The problem is the near-monopoly status. It's time for some 1905-style trust busting.

The problem is the near-monopoly status. It's time for some 1905-style trust busting.
Well, how bout' you pay for a domain, pay for the server space to host millions of users, pay for the developers to build your own social media site, and then offer it to everyone free of charge, just like Twitter does.

Last edited:
That's the one. Yeah, could you imagine? *shudder*

I can't even stand to be around someone who doesn't brush their teeth. I couldn't imagine being confronted by someone who soils themselves because they can't take 5 minutes to go to the bathroom.
A grown adult that just took a massive dump in their underwear is just ... traumatic.

Exactly. But then, many people on the right have an unnatural, irrational fear of "dem Muslims" anyway, for no reason, other than Sean Hannity telling them that they are going to blow up the taxi they are riding in.
And Marxist-Nazi's, don't forget about those.

Another instance of just major league mental issues. She obviously just broke.
Yeah, I don't think jail is the place she should be. She needs mental rehab and coping skills.

Of course, first she needs to go wipe her butt.

I encourage rational discussions and normal debates, not hairbrained crybaby tantrum antics.

Let me know when you do that. I have yet to see an example from you

Though, TBF, have not been around much lately

Last edited:
Leftist liberals support all sorts of wild expressions of protest, except for those committed by their opponents.

Are you supportive of Kaepernick?

Excellent idea, comrade.

Are you supportive of Kaepernick?

There is nothing bad about taking a knee. What is bad is racist protests against cops, soldiers and the American flag.

There is nothing bad about taking a knee. What is bad is racist protests against cops, soldiers and the American flag.

So you only support protests you agree with!

How is taking a knee during the national anthem “racist”?

Ive never heard of this person either. But clearly she represents me in every way :roll:

You do seem to have a strong resemblance.

Back
Top Bottom