• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right-Wing Conspiracist Laura Loomer Handcuffs Herself To Door Of Twitter's Office

I've said it before, but it apparently still needs to be said.

Twitter, YouTube, and Facebook are privileges, not rights. Much like this site, there are rules that they have in place, which they can and will enforce at their own discretion. That's because their website is private property, just like your home is, and just like in your home they are free to kick out PITA or rude guests for any reason.

Those are THEIR constitutional rights . Your rights end where there's begin.

Don't like it? Go build your own forum and you can police it however you want.

Did you have that same opinion of, say, John D Rockefeller or JP Morgan? After all, they had Constitutional rights. Dont like it? Go build your own railroad or drill for your own oil. Right?

In regards to her silly tweet, she could have walked or taken the subway if she was that bothered by Muslim cab drivers. What a dolt.

If I considered her a close friend or family member, I would pursue having her Baker Acted.

Leftist liberals support all sorts of wild expressions of protest, except for those committed by their opponents.

Were this some liberal loon handcuffing herself to the door of the NRA or Smith and Wesson, I suspect the responses here would be the exact opposite.

Never heard of this person before you brought her up. Must be someone significant and representative of the right, just as Waters represents everyone on the left.

Ive never heard of this person either. But clearly she represents me in every way :roll:

people that handcuff themselves to things must have better bladders and attention spans than i do. i do admit that i've fantasized about doing things like that in moments of impotent anger, though.

people that handcuff themselves to things must have better bladders and attention spans than i do. i do admit that i've fantasized about doing things like that in moments of impotent anger, though.

I don't know about attention span, but wasn't there some astronaut woman determined enough to do whatever my fuzzy memory keeps hidden from me, to don diapers?

Leftist liberals support all sorts of wild expressions of protest, except for those committed by their opponents.

Leave it to a Trump supporter to describe the leftwing Twitters decision to let her stay handcuffed to their door as an example of the lefts lack of support for rightwing protesters :lamo

That's all you got?

I think the consensus was "You go, girl!" from the left posters here so far.

Not one has said she shouldn't have protested.

We did laugh though...

Were this some liberal loon handcuffing herself to the door of the NRA or Smith and Wesson, I suspect the responses here would be the exact opposite.

Please provide an example of said reaction.

Liberal handcuffs themselves to door of bad actor "a".

Bad actor "a" does nothing about it.

Liberal posters say.....

Go!

She handcuffed herself to a door?

Isn't that sort thing normally a liberal's tactic to save a tree?

Hugging, not handcuffing. :)

I don't know about attention span, but wasn't there some astronaut woman determined enough to do whatever my fuzzy memory keeps hidden from me, to don diapers?

i think the hygiene part would be my second least favorite part of space travel.

https://www.space.com/34681-how-to-pee-in-space.html

my first would be a tie between fear of heights and dealing with fear of heights without booze.

Same reasoning for time travel in the past. ;)

well, you'd have to go pretty far into the past to not find booze, and i could probably make it myself anyway. as for hygiene, that seems to be the case. i'll bet that between horse**** filled streets and lack of showers, the odor was considerable. my investment portfolio growth would probably make it worthwhile when i get back, though.

well, you'd have to go pretty far into the past to not find booze, and i could probably make it myself anyway. as for hygiene, that seems to be the case. i'll bet that between horse**** filled streets and lack of showers, the odor was considerable. my investment portfolio growth would probably make it worthwhile when i get back, though.

Exactly. I like novels about the Japanese samurai period and some authors describe the absolute reek that was Edo and it is said you could smell the waste from miles before you entered it. I am sure that other cities were much the same around the world. Those rich nobles in the 16th and 17th century with heavily perfumed handkerchiefs in from of their faces while out in public were there for a very good reason. I really cannot imagine what it was like to have intimate relations with most people back then.

And I have read that rural or primitive native peoples were no better. I remember the line from the excellent movie LITTLE BIG MAN where Dustin Hoffmans cracks... "I see their dump but where is their village".

No thanks.

Did you have that same opinion of, say, John D Rockefeller or JP Morgan? After all, they had Constitutional rights. Dont like it? Go build your own railroad or drill for your own oil. Right?
Whenever the Twitter boys try to corner the market on servers, domains, and hard drives, let me know about that, and I'll be all onboard stopping it.

Twitter does not owe anybody a platform. It doesn't cost you a dime to use Twitter or this site.

And comparing railroads and oil fields to what is the UNLIMITED space on the web, is too dumb for words.

Leave it to a Trump supporter to describe the leftwing Twitters decision to let her stay handcuffed to their door as an example of the lefts lack of support for rightwing protesters :lamo

Are you commending her for cuffing herself to the door?

That's all you got?

I think the consensus was "You go, girl!" from the left posters here so far.

Not one has said she shouldn't have protested.

We did laugh though...

I think silly protests are funny.

I fully support her protest!! The police didn't arrest her, beat her, use teargas on her, Twitter didn't press charges, the public left her alone to make an idiot of herself. It was comedy frickin gold! :lamo

Opposite of what? You would have laughed at them and called them idiots? OK I guess...

I'm not sure what your problem is - no one suggested that Laura Loomer be arrested or beaten, we in fact fully supported the decision to let her do her little protest in peace. We're not obligated to support the cause of a bigoted moron getting booted from Twitter for being a particularly dumb and dishonest troll who stupidly attacked an incoming Congresswoman with bigoted lies.

Last edited:
Never heard of this person before you brought her up. Must be someone significant and representative of the right, just as Waters represents everyone on the left.

Same. I had to look up who she was. Then I was sorry I wasted 45 seconds.

Yeah, some astronaut (IIRC) drove from Houston to maybe Cape Canaveral - just going by fuzzy memory here - her boyfriend was cheating with another woman and she put on diapers so should could drive non-stop to Florida to confront the two of them.

Crazy town.

Same. I had to look up who she was. Then I was sorry I wasted 45 seconds.

Yeah, when a person is most famous for getting booted off Uber and Lyft because she's a stupid bigot, and bragged about it, you're unlikely to find a whole lot of substance there....

Back
Top Bottom