• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right now, everyone should request a mail-in ballot and safely exercise their right to vote

Read my post again for comprehension. If you won't understand it, then I'm afraid that the condition will have to be permanent.

Backatcha Helix, Your black helicopter tale makes no sense. REpublicans tried to purge your registration, but you outsmarted them by updating your registration when you moved. Like everyone who moves should do.

Backatcha Helix, Your black helicopter tale makes no sense. REpublicans tried to purge your registration, but you outsmarted them by updating your registration when you moved. Like everyone who moves should do.

I outsmarted them by not selling or renting my old house. Almost no one does that. I'm not into repeating myself. I'll refer you to the post in which i explained it going forward.

STOP bailing out wealthy corporate America!

When is the bailout of ordinary taxpayers coming?

Elected and sometimes negligent congressional officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts which seems like too much money considering.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. Spending stimulus tax dollars towards home improvement, tires, food, mortgage or rent, books, school supplies, winter coats, shoes, utility bills, medical bills and such is smart use of tax dollars After all tax dollars do belong to we the taxpayers.

When is it coming?

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy pronto which secures what jobs are left in addition to initiating new employment that could bring millions back to work. We taxpayers are not stupid. The stupid crowd could very well be our elected officials who persist in "bailing" wealthy corporations which does little to kick start an economy. Using COVID 19 money to bail out corporations should bring on an audit and investigation. Fat chance.

We the taxpayers are the kick start our economy responds to no question about it. What's with this questionable activity of always bailing out wealthy corporations?

Millions have lost their jobs and thousands of small business employers are going out of business due to the negligent response regarding COVID 19. Negligent is a nice term for their arrogant irresponsibility.

When is the bailout of ordinary taxpayers coming?

Biden promised a group of millionaires and billionaires that he will not raise their taxes, "that nothing will fundamentally change" and the he can't win without their support - while Elizabeth Warren promised to break up Amazon and Google as monopolies.

Instantly every Democratic outlet ranted that Warren is TOO RADICAL!! - and that Biden has locked down the nomination declaring the primary was basically over. And another big FU to Bernie Sanders too.

I outsmarted them by not selling or renting my old house. Almost no one does that. I'm not into repeating myself. I'll refer you to the post in which i explained it going forward.

No need to repeat. You moved. You updated your registration as required by law. They didn't purge you. No Grassy Knoll.

Attack voter suppression that conservatives push ......

Why should there be any more fear in leaving the house to vote than, say, going to the store?
Because we don't all go to the store, hundreds or thousands of us, and handle the same bunch of bananas. There will be a number of people "exercising their rights" by refusing to wear a mask, and numbers-wise, it's going to be a lot more crowded than any store.

I live in a town with under 400 registered voters, and our polling place is open 13 or 14 hours, so there is no such thing as a line. But I used to live in civilization where I stood in line for a couple hours to enter a crowded school auditorium to vote. If I were still living in a city, I'd probably vote by mail. It IS more risky than going to the grocery store. Everyone will be handling the same voting machines and sometimes be in line for hours. That doesn't happen in a store. Depending on where you live, I can see reasonable arguments for both options.

Republicans do NOT want everyone voting. They will lose more races.
True, we only want all persons legally entitled to vote to do so.

Why should there be any more fear in leaving the house to vote than, say, going to the store?
As has probably been explained to you a thousand times already, some precincts have very long lines, and few poll workers. Some people wait hours to vote. If that doesn't happen to you, thank your lucky stars, and try to develop a little compassion for people not so lucky,

As has probably been explained to you a thousand times already, some precincts have very long lines, and few poll workers. Some people wait hours to vote. If that doesn't happen to you, thank your lucky stars, and try to develop a little compassion for people not so lucky,

Screw compassion and fight the obvious reason why there are long lines: voter suppression.

We requested absentee ballots, filled them out and returned them to the registrar's office the same day, with in an hour when we received them.

True, we only want all persons legally entitled to vote to do so.

Republicans don't even want all legal voters voting. They'll lose more elections.

btw, why don't you guys do some investigations on illegals voting and then present the results. maybe do it 10 times like Benghazi.

Republicans don't even want all legal voters voting. They'll lose more elections.

btw, why don't you guys do some investigations on illegals voting and then present the results. maybe do it 10 times like Benghazi.
Your verbal diarrhea has not abated I see.

Your verbal diarrhea has not abated I see.

yet another Trump Republican who is bad at math.

that's at least 4 here in the last month or two.

Razoo said:
Right now, everyone should request a mail-in ballot and safely exercise their democratic right to vote.

Get Your Vote by Mail Ballot Online - VoteAmerica
FYI and keep checking back to be sure conservatives have not removed your name aka purged......

Mali in voting has been around for a few decades.........

All of the crooks in the Trump admin use mail in ballots.

Back
Top Bottom