• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Right now, everyone should request a mail-in ballot and safely exercise their right to vote

Sure it is. When they are trying to steal an election I make them my personal very focused business. Very very focused.

Having every voter vote is not stealing an election... It's taking out the trash...

And yet there isn’t a damn thing you can do to stop it. Cause ‘Merica.

Must be frustrating to live in a country in which states determine the best, safest means for their citizens to vote.

Thats where you are wrong. Tick Tock heffers tick tock.

And if Trump wins, the Democrats will be crying about how the mail in voting system was rigged.

Having every voter vote is not stealing an election... It's taking out the trash...

Every voter can vote. You traitors just want to print boxes of votes on the backend and lose boxes of Trump votes. I cant put into words what a mistake that will be for democrats.

And if Trump wins, the Democrats will be crying about how the mail in voting system was rigged.

Oh they are already setting up the fraud. They will attempt to steal this on the back end with lawyers and boxes of missing ballots suddenly showing up. These people are straight up traitors to America.

Every voter can vote. You traitors just want to print boxes of votes on the backend and lose boxes of Trump votes. I cant put into words what a mistake that will be for democrats.

Are you suggesting that the 26 states led by GOP governors are incompetent? You don't seem very confident that if every voter votes, Trump will win...

Are you suggesting that the 26 states led by GOP governors are incompetent? You don't seem very confident that if every voter votes, Trump will win...

We saw how one county in Florida ****ed up an election for weeks. An orders or magbitude higher cluster **** is unAmerican. As I stated....if dems attempt to steal a Presidential election, I would not want to be anywhere near them in the ensuing aftermath of that mistake.

We saw how one county in Florida ****ed up an election for weeks. An orders or magbitude higher cluster **** is unAmerican. As I stated....if dems attempt to steal a Presidential election, I would not want to be anywhere near them in the ensuing aftermath of that mistake.

Ooooo.... Are the big bad Trump supporters going to march?

Just look at the extreme measures Texas takes to make it hard to vote...

i REALLY started watching the voter suppression when NC won their Republican SUPER majority in 2010. i wanted to see what that state (i lived there briefly in my early 20s) would do when Democrats couldn't stop Republicans in any way.

they closed polling places on college campuses. the polling places had been there for years and were scheduled to be there yet again.

they simply just don't want people voting.

AND, the Republican POLITICIAN (the king of NC gerrymandering) who actually said “I propose that we draw the maps to give a partisan advantage to 10 Republicans and three Democrats, because I do not believe it’s possible to draw a map with 11 Republicans and two Democrats,” had this happen to him 3 weeks ago...

North Carolina state Rep. David Lewis resigns after pleading guilty to two federal charges - CNNPolitics

i REALLY started watching the voter suppression when NC won their Republican SUPER majority in 2010. i wanted to see what that state (i lived there briefly in my early 20s) would do when Democrats couldn't stop Republicans in any way.

they closed polling places on college campuses. the polling places had been there for years and were scheduled to be there yet again.

they simply just don't want people voting.

AND, the Republican POLITICIAN (the king of NC gerrymandering) who actually said “I propose that we draw the maps to give a partisan advantage to 10 Republicans and three Democrats, because I do not believe it’s possible to draw a map with 11 Republicans and two Democrats,” had this happen to him 3 weeks ago...

North Carolina state Rep. David Lewis resigns after pleading guilty to two federal charges - CNNPolitics

Just a few minutes ago..

Screen Shot 2020-09-12 at 8.39.18 AM.jpg

Democracy is enough of a disaster without relying on the inept post office to screw it up even more.

True the mail person that can't keep my junk mail separate from my neighbors is now going to be responsible for making sure my vote gets counted.

uh. what does that mean?

He seems to be suggesting to vote by mail and then to show up on election day to find out if your vote has been registered basicly to make the lines longer... North Carolina has an online application where one can check the status of a mail in ballot...

Voter Search

The internal polls in NC must be concerning for him to focus on NC

Last edited:
He seems to be suggesting to vote by mail and then to show up on election day to find out if your vote has been registered basicly to make the lines longer... North Carolina has an online application where one can check the status of a mail in ballot...

Voter Search

Trump is a card carrying asshole, a RACIST, un-American to the point of being a traitor and his followers are nothing more than a cult doing his bidding.

This stuff ain't hard folks. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....guess what.....its a DUCK.

Voter Search

God. He's a mafia idiot.

Check out more about what NC Republicans did back in 2010 to students at App State...

"The GOP-controlled Watauga County Board of Elections in Boone, North Carolina, voted along party lines to close an early voting and general election polling place at Appalachian State University. Instead, the county limited early voting to one site in Boone and created the state’s third-largest voting precinct, with 9,300 voters at a precinct designed for 1,500, with only thirty-five parking places. It’s inaccessible by public transportation and over a mile from campus along a 45 mph road with no sidewalk."

Trump is a card carrying asshole, a RACIST, un-American to the point of being a traitor and his followers are nothing more than a cult doing his bidding.

This stuff ain't hard folks. If it walks like a duck and talks like a duck....guess what.....its a DUCK.

A REAL president who was confident would be educating voters on how to track their ballots instead of trying to overload polling sites and create more controversy...

Right now, everyone should request a mail-in ballot and safely exercise their democratic right to vote.

Get Your Vote by Mail Ballot Online - VoteAmerica

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month until further notice to spend in the economy = economic growth. WE know how to keep small business employers in business and we know that we create economic growth with our spending which in effect creates new jobs and secures existing jobs.

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy
pronto aka the practical approach.

Reckless decisions by the GOP government has put tens of millions out of work and 210,00 have died.

The employed did not ask the government to treat the potential coronavirus threat as if there was no reason for concern. As a result COVID 19 came upon us and is not going away. Meanwhile the GOP government is still advising no need to worry all will be swell.

Unemployed workers should also receive $600 per week. Perhaps until workers are called back to work or new employment is found that pays a part time living wage @ $33,000 annually or a full time living wage @ $64,500 annually.

No one knows when COVID 19 will go away. Therefore government assistance should remain in place until further notice. Subjecting the nations once employed work force or for that matter any of us to congressional irresponsible behavior every few weeks is not acceptable.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy
pronto aka the practical approach.

Taxpayers are an investment thus provide strength to the economy = best bang for our tax bucks. I'm sure the lions share of unemployed taxpayers would rather be receiving a paycheck instead of unemployment insurance.

Elected and negligent GOP officials pay themselves more than $3,370 per week ( $174,000-$194,000 annually) plus a variety of expense accounts = Over rated and over paid!

We taxpayers should receive stimulus money @ $ 2000 twice a month to spend in the economy which would assist to insure job security and plenty of economic growth. Home improvement, tires, food, mortgage or rent, books, school supplies, winter coats, shoes, utility bills, medical bills etc etc. After all tax dollars do belong to the taxpayers.

Taxpayers are a credible investment for they will see that the tax dollars get back into the economy pronto aka the practical approach.

Millions have lost their jobs, 210,000 should not have died and thousands of employers are going out of business all due to the negligence of the right wing radical anti american GOP.

They better do it damned early.

My state is offering mail-in this election due to COVID. However I am GOING. I am at extreme risk for co-morbidides. But I will mask up and distance and go anyway. I know when the crowds are light at my voting station. I always thank the station workers for their service. This year I think they need to hear from me how proud I am of them. So I AM GOING.

IF you are certain you can vote by mail and that it will be counted ... then vote by mail. But, IF you have the slightest doubt put on a hazmat suit if you must but get there early and VOTE like all you hold dear depends on it; because it does. PLEASE!!!

And it's NONE of your business how someone votes...

Of course it is. Congress is responsible for making laws about elections, and we elect congress. The process by which democracy occurs is the business of every citizen. To make sure that it is fair and accurate.

The Times, Places and Manner of holding Elections for Senators and Representatives, shall be prescribed in each State by the Legislature thereof; but the Congress may at any time by Law make or alter such Regulations, except as to the Places of chusing Senators.

IF you are certain you can vote by mail and that it will be counted ... then vote by mail. But, IF you have the slightest doubt put on a hazmat suit if you must but get there early and VOTE like all you hold dear depends on it; because it does. PLEASE!!!

No it doesnt. I didnt vote for President in the last 3 elections, and all I hold dear is still here.

The reality is, voting doesnt matter that much because most citizens are ignorant.

Back
Top Bottom