• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

Right at New York University

Ivan The Terrible

Ivan The Terrible > All
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Independent
Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has started the debate.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Ivan The Terrible, Your Master, has started the debate.

What debate?

To start a debate, you have to put forth a premise with which others can agree and disagree, not just say that you've started a debate.

Bzzzzzzz. Thank you for playing. Would you like to try again?

Date of Birth:
August 20
Biography:
Junior at NYU, enjoying status as "fascist asshole" at NYU because I'm to the right of Howard Dean
Interests:
Soccer, Track, Law
NYC Campaign Staffer
Political Leaning:
Slightly Conservative
Party Affiliation:
Republican

I will be reading your post...

Ivan The Terrible said:

I just checked your personal profile, and I see I made it to your "enemy" list. Cool. It appears that I am in good company. :cool:

aps said:
I just checked your personal profile, and I see I made it to your "enemy" list. Cool. It appears that I am in good company. :cool:

lol, I don't even register on the list. Guess I am in no way important, huh?

IVAN THE TERRIBLE.......

<3 cuddles!!!!! <3

I'm so pumped.

pick your weapon of choice.

RightatNYU said:
pick your weapon of choice.
I'm guessing he'll go with dildos at 1/2 a pace...

aps said:

Apparantly we both made Ivan's "enemy" list. Ah well...:yawn:

Does DP have enough ram for Ivan's enemy's?

Thank You for sharing that important information with us.

Ivan The Terrible said:
Date of Birth:
August 20
Biography:
Junior at NYU, enjoying status as "fascist asshole" at NYU because I'm to the right of Howard Dean
Interests:
Soccer, Track, Law
NYC Campaign Staffer
Political Leaning:
Slightly Conservative
Party Affiliation:
Republican

You still seem to be having a problem with the basic concept of a debate. You still haven't given a debatable premise. You just posted info from a user's profile.

Bzzzzz. Strike 2. Care to try for three?

MrFungus420 said:
You still seem to be having a problem with the basic concept of a debate. You still haven't given a debatable premise. You just posted info from a user's profile.

Bzzzzz. Strike 2. Care to try for three?

Strike 2? What are you, a supervisor, an administrative figure? I do not believe that you have that kind of priviledge, nor would it matter. Best you just drop it, regardless if it makes sense of not.

Ivan has no logic, therefore it is idiotic to argue with him and his "acolytes". Best do the smart this and retreat.

Troy The Prophet said:
Strike 2? What are you, a supervisor, an administrative figure?

Nope, just a smart-ass.

Troy The Prophet said:
I do not believe that you have that kind of priviledge, nor would it matter. Best you just drop it, regardless if it makes sense of not.

Ivan has no logic, therefore it is idiotic to argue with him and his "acolytes". Best do the smart this and retreat.

Retreat?? Are you insane? Do you know how much fun someone like this can be??

MrFungus420 said:
Nope, just a smart-ass.

Well you got the ass part right.

Retreat?? Are you insane? Do you know how much fun someone like this can be??

And are you having fun getting you mouthy-ass kicked? I've read up on your's and Ivan's posts. Ivan might have not said anything to you yet, but that's just it. His silence is all he needs to bring you down and you constant instigating isn't doing you any justice.

Originally posted by Troy The Prophet
And are you having fun getting you mouthy-ass kicked? I've read up on your's and Ivan's posts. Ivan might have not said anything to you yet, but that's just it. His silence is all he needs to bring you down and you constant instigating isn't doing you any justice.
Did you say something?

Billo_Really said:
Did you say something?

Weak. Take you brussel sprouts off the table and come back when you have something better to offer.

Originally posted by Troy The Prophet
Weak. Take you brussel sprouts off the table and come back when you have something better to offer
Excuse me, Toy the Prop, I've never had a brussel sprout. But I did shove one up your mothers ass one time when your father was at work. I won't do that when he's in the house, that would be wrong.

Originally posted by Galenrox:
Man, then I really do have to reccomend them, they're delicious if they're cooked right.
I've been a broccoli man ever since Bush Sr.

Troy The Prophet said:
Well you got the ass part right.

Wow...did you think of that all by yourself?

Troy The Prophet said:
And are you having fun getting you mouthy-ass kicked?

I must give you credit, you have an interesting version of what it means to have one's ass kicked.

Troy The Prophet said:
I've read up on your's and Ivan's posts. Ivan might have not said anything to you yet, but that's just it.

And, if you would notice further, my posts are not just insulting harangues. When I make fun of somebody, it's usually over that which they do. Such as pointing out that Ivan seems to be unaware of what a debate actually entails, or unable to start a debate. At this point, the best that he could do would be to try to rationalize what he said.

Troy The Prophet said:
His silence is all he needs to bring you down

Bring me down? What, am I supposed to be crushed that he hasn't responded to a smart-assed comment? Or that he hasn't responded to my point about what constitutes the begining of a debate?

Troy The Prophet said:
and you constant instigating isn't doing you any justice.

Constant instigating? I've made a total of about 5 comments in threads started by Ivan, and only couple to that were actually to Ivan. You have a strange concept of what constitutes "constant instigating".

TANJ

MrFungus420 said:
Wow...did you think of that all by yourself?

I must give you credit, you have an interesting version of what it means to have one's ass kicked.

And, if you would notice further, my posts are not just insulting harangues. When I make fun of somebody, it's usually over that which they do. Such as pointing out that Ivan seems to be unaware of what a debate actually entails, or unable to start a debate. At this point, the best that he could do would be to try to rationalize what he said.

Bring me down? What, am I supposed to be crushed that he hasn't responded to a smart-assed comment? Or that he hasn't responded to my point about what constitutes the begining of a debate?

Constant instigating? I've made a total of about 5 comments in threads started by Ivan, and only couple to that were actually to Ivan. You have a strange concept of what constitutes "constant instigating".

TANJ

:rofl Woot! :2wave: Woot! Mr. Fungus!!! :rofl :rofl

Back
Top Bottom