• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rift Grows in Democratic-Jewish Alliance...

Really? Oh come on, that's preposterous.

You are entitled to your opinion....but IMO, the Conservatives don't even come close to the scum in the pond, where Democraps reside.

You are entitled to your opinion....but IMO, the Conservatives don't even come close to the scum in the pond, where Democraps reside.

Yeah, keep telling yourself that.

I think it's a bad deal.....considering the bad actions of Iran for decades on the present regime....and how much they support terrorism worldwide. The sanctions should remain and their nuke facilities should be disseminated!

How many Saudis flew into the twin towers? How much Saudi cash flows into promoting Wahabbism and Al Qaeda?

How many Saudis flew into the twin towers? How much Saudi cash flows into promoting Wahabbism and Al Qaeda?

Keep in Mind, what are the American Interests? ( or in your case, English Interests )

Often, the Israeli interests, and the American Interests are one and the same... Usually. But not always.

Also, it is possible that Saudi Arabia, and its militant, violent, Wahabbism is not be trusted, but that doesn't mean that the Radial Islam found in Iran should be trusted either.

It is quite possible that BOTH Radical Saudi Islam, and Radical Iranian Islam, are states which should be watched closely, and prevented, to the extent possible, from acquiring WMD.

My allegiance is to the United States.

I have respect and empathy for Israel. I have fought, bled, risked life, and lost friends in the battle to preserve Israel.

I doubt those calling me an Anti-Semite on this forum have done as much.

But in the end, I will advocate what I feel is in America's Best Interest.

-

Last edited:
I don't expect any big change in voting patterns. Most Jews and others in the Israel can do no wrong camp were already Republicans.

I think it's a bad deal.....considering the bad actions of Iran for decades on the present regime....and how much they support terrorism worldwide. The sanctions should remain and their nuke facilities should be disseminated!

". . . disseminated!" Please check the dictionary next time you wish to use a word with more than two syllables.

". . . disseminated!" Please check the dictionary next time you wish to use a word with more than two syllables.

My apologies.....decimated!

Their nuke facilities should be decimated....to a green glob of molten glass!!!!

Why are those who label themselves 'conservative' so eager for a global holocaust? I know some are hoping it will herald the return of that Jesus guy to earth but other folks really can't understand the seeming desire for the death of millions.

Oh, look, a Leftie calling someone a "Racist", which means they must be winning an argument with a Liberal.

"New Wave White Supremacy" :lol: Get REAL!

I see Radical Islam as the enemy, as any sensible American, given recent events does.

I don't see Iran as an ally, because they're making statements of "Death to America" and "Nuke Israel" for their domestic audience, while negotiating in bad faith to obtain nuclear weapons.

Because I don't support people making such statements being allowed obtain nukes, that makes me an Anti-Semite? Really?! Hows that work?!

I suppose if I encouraged Iran to make nukes and use them on Israel, that would make me Pro-Israeli in your book?

I dare to suggest that White Christian Americans in the GOP might be good Allies to the Israelis, given the current middle east circumstances, and you say that "Proves" I am a White Supremacist and Anti-Semite?

With "Friends" like you, the Israeli's doesn't need Enemies like Iran or ISIS.

You're simply spewing accusatory labels with NOTHING to back up your statements.

-

Its hilarious to watch how much prejudice can blind a person. Trying to pretend you are super concerned about Israel doesn't work when you use lines like this in the same damn thread.

I suppose we should feed the Christians to the Lions, or burn them at the stake? Jews, to their everlasting discredit, have been known to support that in the past...

Then you follow with

I dare to suggest that White Christian Americans in the GOP might be good Allies to the Israelis, given the current middle east circumstances, and you say that "Proves" I am a White Supremacist and Anti-Semite?

Once again, you fail to understand your pathological need to separate out the good "White Christians" does in fact demonstrate that you are white supremacist.

Still please stick around. Your ineptitude at concealing your own motives demonstrates why Bibi is an utter moron for sucking up to fringe lunatics in the U.S.

The Polls are beginning to show that American-Jews are drifting away from the Democratic Party.

Fewer American Jews now identify as Democrats, poll finds - Diaspora - Jerusalem Post

Gallup survey shows 10% decline over past seven years in political alignment.

The number of American Jews who identify as Democrats dropped by 10 percent over the past seven years, according to survey results released by Gallup.

Meanwhile, the number of Jews identifying as Republicans has increased slightly but remains little changed overall.

Sixty-one percent of American Jews identified as either Democrats or Democratic-leaning in 2014, down from 71% in 2008, while 29% counted themselves in the Republican camp, the survey released on Tuesday found.

According to an analysis of the numbers by Gallup’s Frank Newport, the “diminished Democratic skew among American Jews in recent years is slightly more pronounced than the same trend among all Americans,” with identification with the party down by 7% in the same time period among the general population.

Jewish identification with the GOP jumped by seven points during the same period, as opposed to only 3% among all Americans.

While there are slight disparities between the general trends and those found among ...

GOP sees signs of Jewish voters drifting away from Democrats | TheHill

Under Obama Jews Flee Democrat Party for the GOP! - The Last Resistance

After the Obama-led creation of the Iranian Nuclear Islamic Caliphate, this effect will naturally accelerate.

No, other than posting angry messages online and a month of talking heads on TV few people including few American Jews will care. That's how genocides work. Kill everyone and there is no reason to care because they're dead.

Within a couple more generations, for the most part an American saying they are a Jew will be as relevant as Elizabeth Warren saying she's a Cherokee.

American Jews are irrelevant to anything about Israel the same as Irish Americans are relevant to anything about Ireland. A little pointless noise maybe. Nothing else.

Just raw numbers are not the end of the story, when it comes to political support.

Other factors which make a large difference are: reliability of voting turn out, available wealth to generate campaign contributions, and ties into the greater artistic, entertainment and news media industries, to act as a political message amplifier.

-

Here's another article:

S.E. Cupp: Will American Jews keep voting Democratic? - NY Daily News

By routinely disrespecting Israel, Obama and Democrats are testing the loyalty of Jewish voters
Will they vote for the party's standard bearer in 2016?

NEW YORK DAILY NEWS
Wednesday, February 11, 2015, 5:00 AM

In 1944, and for obvious reasons, the incumbent Democratic President Franklin Delano Roosevelt won a whopping 90% of the Jewish vote. Amid the backdrop of World War II, with campaign posters promising “Lasting Peace, Security for All,” and some strategic politicking, including the last-minute formation of a War Refugee Board, FDR became the trusted protector of the American — and European — Jew. (Republicans, it should be noted, were actually first in 1944 to adopt a plank endorsing Jewish statehood, but Democrats quickly caught on and did the same).

Since then, Jewish support for Democrats has been considerable and reliable. According to the editors of “Jews in American Politics,” JFK won 82% of the Jewish vote in 1960. Bill Clinton won 80% in 1992. Al Gore won 79% in 2000.

In fact, the anomalous nadir of Jewish support for Democrats was, also for obvious reasons, in 1980, when Jimmy Carter managed a mere 45% of the vote. Even then, Ronald Reagan still only won 39%.

Over the past six years, President Obama has continued to...

The problem’s been building for a while.

Last year, Bill Clinton was overheard telling a man at a campaign event that he didn’t think Netanyahu was “the guy” to broker a peace deal with the Palestinians.

Also last year, Secretary of State Kerry was caught in a closed-door meeting predicting Israel would become an “apartheid state” without a peace deal, a comparison that angered Israel and led to an eventual apology from Kerry.

With all of these missteps, both public and private, it seems as though Democratic leaders either fundamentally don’t understand what’s important to Israel, or they absolutely understand what’s important to Israel and privately believe in a different set of priorities.

The failures of the political left to be trustworthy and reliable caretakers of our American-Israeli alliance have infected the cultural left as well.

The New York Times was so quick to defend Obama’s indignation over the “unannounced” Netanyahu visit that it incorrectly reported that Netanyahu accepted the invitation from House Speaker John Boehner before the White House had been told of it. It has since issued a correction.

What makes all this even more pronounced is that Obama seems unconcerned with offending an ally while he simultaneously contorts himself to avoid calling our radical Islamic enemies by name, and negotiates with other enemies who have publicly called for the obliteration of Israel.

But will American Jews care?

Perhaps. In the last election, Obama’s share of the Jewish vote slipped to 69% from 78% in 2008. As Dan Senor wrote at the time, that wasn’t...

So, the official polling shows the slippage as well.

-

Yet another article by a Jewish Magazine, outlining a concept of alliance with Republicans, rather than Democrats.

Will American Jews elect a Republican president in 2016? - On Jewish Matters | On Jewish Matters

Will American Jews elect a Republican president in 2016?

The table below provides a very clear picture of how Jews voted in past presidential elections – the majority always voted for Democratic candidates. However the world is changing quickly and the Jewish community is wondering how it will be affected by it.

When a synagogue is attacked in Copenhagen, or a Jewish grocery store is attacked in Paris, every Jewish community in America feels the pain and the thought of potential attacks on American Jewish institutions is surfacing. Jews are asking themselves could this happen here, and if so, which party (when in power) has a better chance of stopping it?

The very public ongoing confrontation between the head of the Jewish state, Benjamin Netanyahu, and the present Democratic American president, Barak Obama, brought the relationships between the two states to the lowest level in recent history. The American Jewish community is caught in the middle, trying to support the president which it overwhelmingly elected, while protecting the interests of their relatives who live in the Jewish state.

A desire for a safe environment at home and the feeling that the president and the Democratic party is throwing Israel under the wheels of the Iranian nuclear bus, may be enough to drive the Jewish community to vote into office a Republican president for the first time in almost 100 years.

Jews represents only 2% of the total US population. Why should the Jewish vote matter?

It matters for two reasons:

1. The Jewish population is concentrated in few key states (New York, California, Florida, Maryland, Connecticut, Massachusetts, New Jersey, and Washington DC). The American presidential general election is an indirect election. American citizens in each state cast ballots for a slate of members of the U.S. Electoral College; these electors in turn directly elect the President and Vice President. Most state laws establish a winner-take-all system, wherein the ticket that wins the most votes in the state wins all of that state’s allocated electoral votes. Thus, the Jewish minority can tip the election one way or the other in those key states, which together represent approximately 30% of the total electoral college.

2. “The importance of the Jews isn’t their votes,” said Benjamin Ginsberg, a professor of political science at Johns Hopkins University. “They account for a huge share of the activist base of the Democratic Party and account for much of the money available to Democratic candidates. If you are a Republican strategist, it seems fairly obviously that if you can shift Jewish support even a little bit away from the Democrats, it makes the Democratic Party less competitive.” [theatlantic.com]

Until now, Jews supported the Democratic Party over the Republican Party by more than three-to-one: 70% say they are Democrats or lean toward the Democratic Party, while 22% are Republicans or lean Republican.

According to the Daily Forward online magazine, the reason for the overwhelming Jewish vote for the Democratic candidate lies not with shopping habits or ZIP codes, but rather with heritage and culture. Jews are not convinced...

Again, the size of the Jewish vote is not the only factor when considering their impact on the 2016 election.

The control of media and art, along with a considerable potential for campaign donations, raise the power of the Jewish vote above other groups of a similar voting bloc size.

Additionally, the Jewish-Vote, unlike the Black-Vote, is not locked in, and must be EARNED by what ever party desires their support.

The Democrats have been deceiving, buying cheap, and abusing the Black-Vote for decades, and there appears to be so much indoctrinated anti-white hatred among many Blacks, that their vote can be considered a given to the Democrats.

Not so with the Jewish vote bloc, as 2016 will show.

-

Last edited:
You can't declare a group enemy and hope they will vote for you. And right now that is still the feeling Obama is projecting. He is putting in place policies that will endanger the relationship with long standing allies without showing how else the developments could go.

When Obama declares Israel the enemy, and by extension, all Jews, why should American-Jews hesitate to look to the White-Christians of the GOP as Allies?

Clearly, the 2014 Obama-led Democratic Party can no longer be trusted.

And American White Christians have been good allies to the Jewish people on many occasions in the past.

And the GOP would be better served reaching out to Israel and American Jews, than trying to somehow find common ground with Radical Islam, and their Chanting of "Death to America!, Death to America!, DEATH to AMERICA!"

I find it very telling, the same crowds who were cheering at the "Death to America" comments by their leadership, were literally out dancing in the streets yesterday, at the announcement of the Iranian Nuke Treaty. What does that tell you about the Treaty?

http://www.newsweek.com/iranians-take-street-celebrate-nuclear-deal-319250

BEIRUT (Reuters) - Celebrations broke out in Tehran on Thursday night as a landmark framework agreement for a nuclear deal between Iran and world powers was announced.

Videos posted on social media showed cars driving through the streets of Tehran with honking horns and passengers clapping.

Twitter posts described people dancing in the streets of north Tehran and passing out sweets. Some posted pictures of a small gathering in front of the Ministry of Foreign Affairs.

In one video posted on Facebook, a group of women can be heard clapping and chanting "Thank you, Rouhani." in praise of President Hassan Rouhani.

The framework agreement is likely to boost Rouhani's popularity among the millions of young Iranians who voted for him in 2013.

So far, there has been no overt criticism of the framework agreement by Rouhani's hardline critics.

Appearing on state TV shortly after it was announced, hardline parliamentarian Alaeddin Borujerdi aimed his barbs at U.S. President Barack Obama and his characterization of Iran's role in the region rather than the agreement.

The framework agreement was reached after more than a week of intense diplomacy between an Iranian team of negotiators led by Foreign Minister Mohammad Javad Zarif and negotiating teams from the United States, Britain, Russia, France, China and Germany.

Iran has long maintained that its nuclear program is for peaceful purposes and the framework agreement is intended to introduce curbs and inspections on the program.

If a final settlement is reached, it would roll back harsh sanctions that have hammered Iran's economy and made the lives of ordinary Iranians more difficult.

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/03/w...agreement-online-and-in-the-streets.html?_r=0
Iranians Celebrate Agreement Online and in the Streets

APRIL 3, 2015

As my colleague Thomas Erdbrink reported from Iran’s capital, Tehran, Iranians greeted news of a framework nuclear agreement that could bring an end to international sanctions and isolation warily at first, and then somewhat more loudly.

Within hours of the deal’s being announced on Twitter by Iran’s foreign minister, Mohammad Javad Zarif, journalists and bloggers were sharing glimpses of public and private joy, with video and images of honking car horns and dancing in the streets spreading online.

Maybe, just maybe, we're not getting the whole story about this treaty....

-

Last edited:
When Obama declares Israel the enemy, and by extension, all Jews, why should American-Jews hesitate to look to the White-Christians of the GOP as Allies?

Clearly, the 2014 Obama-led Democratic Party can no longer be trusted.

And American White Christians have been good allies to the Jewish people on many occasions in the past.

And the GOP would be better served reaching out to Israel and American Jews, than trying to somehow find common ground with Radical Islam, and their Chanting of "Death to America!, Death to America!, DEATH to AMERICA!"

I find it very telling, the same crowds who were cheering at the "Death to America" comments by their leadership, were literally out dancing in the streets yesterday, at the announcement of the Iranian Nuke Treaty. What does that tell you about the Treaty?

http://www.newsweek.com/iranians-take-street-celebrate-nuclear-deal-319250

http://www.nytimes.com/2015/04/03/w...agreement-online-and-in-the-streets.html?_r=0

Maybe, just maybe, we're not getting the whole story about this treaty....

-

I certainly would like to see an impartial translation back from the Farsi rendition being used in Iran.

World View: Texts of Iran Nuclear Deal Differ in English and Farsi Versions - Breitbart

Last edited:
When Tel Aviv disappears in a glowing mushroom, so will all American-Jewish Support for the Democratic Party.

Short of that extremity, despite the perils in the middle east brought on by Obama's Pursuit of a regional Islamic Caliphate, slightly more than half of American-Jews will continue to vote for the Democrats.... Mostly out of a Tradition of racial / ethnic bigotry against Euro-Christians.

Sad.

-

The support the same statism that has killed millions of their own race...Some people either can not learn or have a death wish. Either way not our nation problem.

The support the same statism that has killed millions of their own race...Some people either can not learn or have a death wish. Either way not our nation problem.

I believe it would be greatly against our American National Interests to allow the creation of a Nuclear Armed, Iranian Founded, Middle Eastern, Regional, Radical Islamic Caliphate.

I believe it would far worse to allow such a Caliphate to use nuclear weapons do exterminate Israel.

It would set a number of precedents:

* Nuclear weapons used in Warfare since WWII.

* Nuclear weapons used in an Aggressive War of Conquest and Genocide, rather than as a MAD defensive deterrent.

* Profit and territorial acquisition by Genocide.

* Psychological "Victor" status to already violent and extremist Sunni and Wahhabi Islam.

* A training and proving ground conflict for the testing and advancement of Caliphate Nuclear Arms combined with ground / air invasion operations.

* Intimation effect on non-radicalized Muslim countries, forcing the conversion to extreme Islamic Control. Most of Africa would become part of the Caliphate within a few years.

These are just a few of reasons that America has a large vested interest in not allowing the Nuclear Genocide of Israel.

I shouldn't have to explain this!

P.S. Imagine the 200+ Million population of the tiny country of Ethiopia, converted to Radical Islam, fed strong on captured grain, given AK-47s and RPGs made in Islamic Former Russian Satellite State Factories in Chechnya and Azerbaijan, ...

A heavy armed, Boko Haram, 100+ Million Strong, wanting fresh young women, heading to France and Europe!

-

Last edited:
I believe it would be greatly against our American National Interests to allow the creation of a Nuclear Armed, Iranian Founded, Middle Eastern, Regional, Radical Islamic Caliphate.

I believe it would far worse to allow such a Caliphate to use nuclear weapons do exterminate Israel.

* Nuclear weapons used in an Aggressive War of Conquest and Genocide, rather than as a MAD defensive deterrent.

* Psychological "Victor" status to already violent and extremist Sunni and Wahhabi Islam.

* A training and proving ground conflict for the testing and advancement of Caliphate Nuclear Arms combined with ground / air invasion operations.

* Intimation effect on non-radicalized Muslim countries, forcing the conversion to extreme Islamic Control. Most of Africa would become part of the Caliphate within a few years.

These are just a few of reasons that America has a large vested interest in not allowing the Nuclear Genocide of Israel.

P.S. Imagine the 200+ Million population of the tiny country of Ethiopia, converted to Radical Islam, fed strong on captured grain, given AK-47s and RPGs made in Islamic Former Russian Satellite State Factories in Chechnya and Azerbaijan, ...

A heavy armed, Boko Haram, 100+ Million Strong, wanting fresh young women, heading to France and Europe!

-

The Nationalist Parties of Europe would reduce them to ash as they should.

We are not going to play police man for the world any more.

They use a nuke on us the self life of the Arab world will be reduced to 30 mins or less (or the next wave of ICBMs are on us!)

-

When making an argument in favour of your beliefs, it helps if you get a few crucial matters correct, otherwise some will just point and laugh at the ignorance.

Yes, a "Nuclear Armed, Iranian Founded, Middle Eastern, Regional, Radical Islamic Caliphate" would be a very dangerous problem for the West.

However, to then claim such a creation would be a victory for an "already violent and extremist Sunni and Wahhabi Islam" shows you lack knowledge of the situation. Iran is a predominantly Shia Islam nation, that is why Iranian military forces are fighting ISIL in Iraq. The Shia and Sunni Muslims have been fighting each other for more than 1000 years. Saudi Arabia is the #1 supporter of "extremist Sunni and Wahhabi Islam", it sees Iran as its primary enemy owing to the potential for Iran to block the Straits of Hormuz.

Ethiopia only has 90 million people and the majority,more than two-thirds, of them are Christian - not Muslim.

Paranoia runs deep, into too many lives it has creeped.

Here is an Article about the forced conversion of Christians to Islam in Nigeria, by Boko Haram.

'Convert or die,' Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram tells Christian women | Fox News

'Convert or die,' Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram tells Christian women

By Benjamin WeinthalPublished November 19, 2013

Hajja.jpg

Hajja, a 19-year-old Nigerian Christian woman, told Reuters fighters from the militant Muslim group Boko Haram forced her to convert to their faith under the threat of death. (Reuters)

“They were about to slaughter me and one of them begged me not to resist and just before I had my throat slit I relented. "

- Hajja, Nigerian woman kidnapped by Boko Haram

The kidnapping of a young Christian woman and her forced conversion to Islam is part of an inhuman new strategy used by the Nigerian terrorist group Boko Haram to rid the region of Christians, experts told FoxNews.com.

After her escape from captivity of the radical Islamists, the 19-year-old Hajja told Reuters “I can’t sleep when I think of being there.”

Boko Haram ruthlessly exploited Hajja as its domestic slave, compelling her to clean and prepare meals for the Islamic militia. Her chilling account of her captivity included Boko Haram using her as bait to lure civilian Nigerians working with the military into murderous traps. She witnessed Boko Haram Islamists slashing the throats of captured civilians.

"If I cried, they beat me. If I spoke, they beat me. They told me I must become a Muslim but I refused again and again," said Hajja, who spent three months as a slave in the fanatic Boko Haram organization.

Hajja said she was forced at knifepoint to convert to Islam. “They were about to slaughter me and one of them begged me not to resist and just before I had my throat slit I relented. They put a veil on me and made me read from the Koran,” said Hajja.

Translated as “Western education is sinful” Boko Haram seeks to establish a Sharia Islamic law state in northern Nigeria; a country with 170 million people that is divided into a Muslim-majority north and a Christian south.

“Boko Haram has a well-established track record of committing heinous attacks against the citizens of northern Nigeria, both Christians and Muslims,” Rep. Eliot Engel, D-N.Y., ranking member of the House Foreign Affairs Committee, told FoxNews.com. “This latest account is just further evidence of why this despicable group must be defeated."

This is just one example of WHY it is reasonable to fear that the population of a country like Ethiopia could force converted to Radical Islam, to supply the masses of Jihadi soldiers needed to invade Europe.

Here are some another articles about Islamic Forced Conversions:

Girls are being forced to convert to Islam in Pakistan, but because they are Christian nobody cares | Christian News on Christian Today

AFRICA/NIGERIA - Christian girls kidnapped and Islamized, schools targeted by Boko Haram

Muslim Terrorists Tell Nigeria's Christian President:

Inside Boko Haram: Women and girls forced to marry, convert and endure forced labour and rape in captivity - Africa - World - The Independent

Inside Boko Haram: Women and girls forced to marry, convert and endure forced labour and rape in captivity

Kiran Moodley Monday 27 October 2014

BokoHaramConverts.jpg

Women and schoolgirls abducted by the Nigerian Islamist group Boko Haram have been forced "to marry, convert, and endure physical and psychological abuse, forced labour, and rape in captivity", according to a report by Human Rights Watch.

The report comes in the wake of April's abduction of 276 girls from Chibok secondary school, which was widely covered by the international media and led to the #Bring Back Our Girls campaign. Human Rights Watch spoke to some of the schoolgirls who managed to escape April's kidnapping.

Boko Haram: Kidnapped Christian Girls Forced Into Islam | Raymond Ibrahim

Boko Haram: Kidnapped Christian Girls Forced Into Islam
By Raymond Ibrahim on February 8, 2015

download3.jpg

Boko Haram leader Abubakr Shekau appears in the following video mocking America and others for being “so concerned about those girls,” a reference to the 276 Nigerian girls that Boko Haram kidnapped last April.

Shekau was probably puzzled why, of all of his Islamic organization’s acts of terror targeting Christians, this particular kidnapping gained so much mainstream media attention in the West. The reason, it seems, is that the MSM, which often ignores Muslim attacks on Christians, believed that these girls were Muslim, and so reported the kidnapping as it fit their narrative, namely that Boko Haram terror does not discriminate between Christians and Muslims.

In fact, the girls were overwhelmingly Christian. It was just another Boko Haram attack targeting Christians — very minor compared to other attacks (hence Shekau’s bewilderment at Western media concern). After the kidnapping, Shekau declared on video, “I abducted your girls. I will sell them on the market, by Allah….There is a market for selling humans. Allah says I should sell.”

This isn't a situation where I fear that someday Boko Haram and radical Islam Might start invading foreign African countries and doing forced conversions and then recruiting some of the young men into their combat forces....

It is ALREADY HAPPENING!

-

Ohh, and a little side note;

Boko Haram Force Converts Christians within their grasp... Jews, they just kill.

-

I will be honest I do not care of or for the middle east, its cultures, its peoples its nation or anything else.

We need to look out for what is best for America, not Israel we are done fighting wars on their behalf.

Back
Top Bottom