• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rick Wilson from The Lincoln Project puts Ginni and Clarence in perspective.

Gateman_Wen

Official disruptive influence
Banned
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other

Imagine for a moment what the Republicans would say if the spouse of a Supreme Court Justice nominated by a Democrat joined in a conspiracy..to overthrow a free and fair American election. Imagine she or he was part of a conspiracy to launch a violent, shock-and-awe attack on the Capitol in its furtherance. An attack that led to lives lost, our Capitol desecrated.

Imagine their response as she was discovered in the days leading up to the attack to be texting and emailing a Democratic White House Chief of Staff, encouraging him to illegally overturn the election and promote lurid conspiracy nonsense. Imagine she promoted the idea Republicans were "being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”

Now imagine her husband was the sole vote to protect the losing President from scrutiny. I'll tell you what they'd do.They'd burn Washington to the damn ground.They'd salt the earth.They'd call for sanctions, impeachment, removal.
Their powerful media apparatus would turn it into a 24/7 scandal story that would never ever disappear. Facebook would amplify (and monetize!) a million pages calling for the removal of said Justice.

They'd hold hearings and drag every person involved before them...in a televised Great Spectacle. It would become a centerpiece of their messaging for ages. It would be a drumbeat about the corruption of the opposing party.It would motivate no end of earnest op-eds from the gentry media.

The GOP silence now is telling. They've become masters are working the media refs. This isn't a trivial little scandal. It's real, it stinks, and it's outrageous.

Why isn't this happening?

Because this...

Imagine for a moment what the Republicans would say if the spouse of a Supreme Court Justice nominated by a Democrat joined in a conspiracy..to overthrow a free and fair American election. Imagine she or he was part of a conspiracy to launch a violent, shock-and-awe attack on the Capitol in its furtherance. An attack that led to lives lost, our Capitol desecrated.​

Didn't happen.

Because this...

Imagine for a moment what the Republicans would say if the spouse of a Supreme Court Justice nominated by a Democrat joined in a conspiracy..to overthrow a free and fair American election. Imagine she or he was part of a conspiracy to launch a violent, shock-and-awe attack on the Capitol in its furtherance. An attack that led to lives lost, our Capitol desecrated.​

Didn't happen.
Lol reality says it did.

Because this...

Didn't happen.
I’ve noticed your gas lighting has been low effort lately. You feeling ok?

Because this...

Didn't happen.
LMAO

st,small,507x507-pad,600x600,f8f8f8.jpg

I’ve noticed your gas lighting has been low effort lately. You feeling ok?
By now even he finds himself ridiculous. How long can someone keep that up?

What I got from that Wilson rant reversing the issue was the reps would do everything the dems are now not doing or are not going to do. Where is the action 14 months later? Suggesting ever so strongly isn't cutting it.

Ginny Thomas is as dangerous and demented as Enrique Tarrio.

No, emails says it did, but of course yoou do not believe anything unless Trump tells you to do so. PITIFUL
You haven't even read the emails. You only know what the media has told you.

Rick Wilson doesn’t need to propose this hypothetical because that’s what republicans believe anyway. Or it’s what they tell themselves is true anyway.

What I got from that Wilson rant reversing the issue was the reps would do everything the dems are now not doing or are not going to do. Where is the action 14 months later? Suggesting ever so strongly isn't cutting it.
Action is what we need. I'm not sure how to get it.

Because this...

Didn't happen.

What part didn't happen? Have you read any of her text messages?

She literally said that Biden's election victory needs to be overturned and she is begging Meadows for her help in this effort.

Wait a minute.....I forgot who I'm talking to. You'll just make-up some bullshit to explain it away.

What part didn't happen? Have you read any of her text messages?
Yes.

She literally said that Biden's election victory needs to be overturned and she is begging Meadows for her help in this effort.
Can you provide a quote of her saying that?

Wait a minute.....I forgot who I'm talking to. You'll just make-up some bullshit to explain it away.
Give me the quote and we'll see who's making up bullshit.

Can you provide a quote of her saying that?

Thomas wrote to Meadows: “Help This Great President stand firm, Mark!!!...You are the leader, with him, who is standing for America’s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History.”

As this message makes clear, Thomas wanted Meadows to help Trump overturn Biden's victory.

Thomas wrote to Meadows: “Help This Great President stand firm, Mark!!!...You are the leader, with him, who is standing for America’s constitutional governance at the precipice. The majority knows Biden and the Left is attempting the greatest Heist of our History.”

As this message makes clear, Thomas wanted Meadows to help Trump overturn Biden's victory.
I don't see the word "overturn" in that quote. Hell, I don't even see anything mention of the election. All I see is someone who is expressing support for Trump and correctly states that Biden and the left are engaging in theft.

But you, somehow, see this to mean that she "wanted Meadows to help Trump overturn Biden's victory". Hell, when the election is stolen, there IS no victory. Just theft.

Sorry...but that quote doesn't say what you want to spin it to say.

I don't see the word "overturn" in that quote. Hell, I don't even see anything mention of the election. All I see is someone who is expressing support for Trump and correctly states that Biden and the left are engaging in theft.

But you, somehow, see this to mean that she "wanted Meadows to help Trump overturn Biden's victory". Hell, when the election is stolen, there IS no victory. Just theft.

Sorry...but that quote doesn't say what you want to spin it to say.

"Engaging in theft" of what? You just said the word "election" wasn't mentioned in her text, so what is the "theft" referring to?

You see, you're even contradicting yourself.

Did the Lincoln Project mention anything about Hunter's laptop?
Na, Just like the rest of the commie propaganda pushers. Hahaha.

Another batshit crazy post from Ginni Thomas. It's hard to understand what this crazy ass bitch is even talking about. --

“Biden crime family & ballot fraud co-conspirators (elected officials, bureaucrats, social media censorship mongers, fake stream media reporters, etc) are being arrested & detained for ballot fraud right now & over coming days, & will be living in barges off GITMO to face military tribunals for sedition.”

Back
Top Bottom