• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rick Wilson from The Lincoln Project puts Ginni and Clarence in perspective.

"Engaging in theft" of what? You just said the word "election" wasn't mentioned in her text, so what is the "theft" referring to?
She is referring to the election.

But she didn't specifically mention the election.

You see, you're even contradicting yourself.
That is not a contradiction. That is being precise.

You should try it. It's better than spin, lies and nonsense.

But she didn't specifically mention the election.
Is there supposed to be a point buried in this bullshit somewhere?

Of course not. And you obviously contradicted yourself, which you won't acknowledge.

That is not a contradiction. That is being precise.

You should try it. It's better than spin, lies and nonsense.
As I was saying...more made-up bullshit from you. You've got nothing, as always.

You said it didn't happen. But it did happen. You whining about one or two word changes doesn't change that fact. Therefore, you lied.

Last edited:
Yes, she is. So why did you complain that she didn't even mention the word "election" in her text?

What was the bullshit point that you were trying to make? Do you even know what your point was, other than trolling?

Of course not.

Action is what we need. I'm not sure how to get it.
We need more in there that aren't afraid to set precedents and indict their own. There seems to be a fear that it will come back to haunt them which makes you question what exactly they are afraid of. If you haven't done anything wrong, you will be OK. Uh oh, looks like I've hit upon it. I'm willing to bet most of them, on both sides, couldn't withstand full scrutiny.

Is there supposed to be a point buried in this bullshit somewhere?

Of course not. And you obviously contradicted yourself, which you won't acknowledge.

As I was saying...more made-up bullshit from you. You've got nothing, as always.

You said it didn't happen. But it did happen. You whining about one or two word changes doesn't change that fact. Therefore, you lied.
Sorry, but you just cannot defend your spin, lies and nonsense and because of that, all this bullshit about treason, insurrection, coup, conspiracy...impeachment...only the useful idiots pay attention to it. (and the people who want to manipulate the useful idiots.

So...tell me...which are you? A useful idiot? Or a manipulator?

Never mind. I don't care.

You are dismissed.

Sorry, but you just cannot defend your spin, lies and nonsense and because of that, all this bullshit about treason, insurrection, coup, conspiracy...impeachment...only the useful idiots pay attention to it. (and the people who want to manipulate the useful idiots.

So...tell me...which are you? A useful idiot? Or a manipulator?

Never mind. I don't care.

You are dismissed.
Thank you for making a trolling ass of yourself yet again. No shame to your pathetic game.

Yes, it happened. And you obviously lied in post #2.

No trolling reply to post #28? You complained about the word "election" not being used in the text...and then you said she was referring to the election....LOL....you can't even keep your own trolling bullshit straight.

Back
Top Bottom