• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rick Santorum melts some more

Sykes

Banned
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Undisclosed
Probably in preparation for 2016.

Santorum condemns references to 'middle class' - The Maddow Blog

"Don't use the term the other side uses. Who does Barack Obama talk about all the time? The 'middle class.' Since when in America do we have 'classes'? Since when in America are people stuck in areas or defined places called a 'class'? That's Marxism talk.

"When Republicans get up and talk about 'middle class' we're buying into their rhetoric of dividing America. Stop it. There's no class in America -- and call them on it. America's a place where everybody has the opportunity to succeed."

Idiot. We were proud of our strong and vibrant middle class. Everybody has the opportunity to succeed provided they're willing to think outside the box. People used to get jobs and work them until they died. Pay for the house, the cars, the kids' college. Nobody ever screamed 'marxist!' when people were described for living the American dream.

God if he isn't a moron. Squared.

Video for those who break out in hives at the thought of MSNBC.

I'm glad the hear that Santorum is still make an ass of himself. I hope he runs in 2016.

He's a gift that keeps on giving

The concept of class predates Marxism by thousands of years, but our view of the bourgeois is modern. Neverless, as it was once mused long ago, "We are all Marxists Now." Americans of all political stripes think in terms of class, use portions of Marxian class analysis, and uphold the bourgeois idealism America has had for centuries.

Santorum is inventing demons, and forgetting his own pact with the devil of class analysis and Marxism.

Santorum is one weird mammajamma. That's why he'll be a sure contender in the GOP's presidential nomination freakshow.

By the way I love his entry in the dictionary of slang. So perfect.

Risk Sanitarium needs the get a job. Maybe as sewage plant cleaner? He's definitely qualified with all the s*&t he shovels.

Idiot. We were proud of our strong and vibrant middle class. Everybody has the opportunity to succeed provided they're willing to think outside the box. People used to get jobs and work them until they died. Pay for the house, the cars, the kids' college. Nobody ever screamed 'marxist!' when people were described for living the American dream.

Don't call him idiot...The man is very dangerous...he is some sort of cross breed between Reagan, Nixon and GWB(with all the sociopath tendencies of Cheney and lack remorse or doubt) His believes and convictions are absolute with no wiggle room. I have zero doubt if one day he becomes the president he will set the world on flames.

He scares the crap out of me...read some of his writing...it is frightening!

I shait my pants when won some of the states in the primary!

Diving Mullah

Sob...sniff ...and Rance Preibus is hiding genius like this away from the American people in the debates!! :lamo

What is America going to do??

FFFFFFFFFFK I hate this guy.

But what does it say when Santorum is now viewed more Moderately then during the last two years. When all of the loons split the loon vote, Christie will sweep to the nomination.
Risk Sanitarium needs the get a job. Maybe as sewage plant cleaner? He's definitely qualified with all the s*&t he shovels.

Idiot. We were proud of our strong and vibrant middle class. Everybody has the opportunity to succeed provided they're willing to think God if he isn't a moron. Squared.

Compared to Obama, he looks like Einstein. Squared.

Compared to Obama, he looks like Einstein. Squared.

Your fixation on Obamaphobia is noted. And it's Obamaphobes like you that will insure Santorum continues to be a force in the GOP, as the tea party's weirdness drags conservatism down in flames.

But what does it say when Santorum is now viewed more Moderately then during the last two years. When all of the loons split the loon vote, Christie will sweep to the nomination.

THAT is my hope. Christie needs to get that nomination.

His speech yesterday even moved the fright-wing loons. He WILL bite into the northeast and contest all the Purple/rust belt states. As a former moderate Repup, I could support him, even against Clinton.
THAT is my hope. Christie needs to get that nomination.

Chris Christie as the nominee wouldn't be the worst thing that ever happened.

And I can't in my wildest imagination EVER think of Sanitarium as a moderate.

A Santorum presidency would make Bush's 8 years look like boy scout camp. Santorum is, in my opinion, an evil and dangerous man, hubris personified.

Back
Top Bottom