• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rick Santorum get so Pwned

Middleground

Lucky Beaver!
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Progressive
I was not sure where I can put this until I remembered that, because he is thinking of running in 2016, I thought this would be a good spot. He gets sooooo totally pwned here... he's the type of Republican that will be guaranteed to lose the next election no matter how much Obama has sucked.

521976_10151600968006275_1382829762_n.jpg

I was not sure where I can put this until I remembered that, because he is thinking of running in 2016, I thought this would be a good spot. He gets sooooo totally pwned here... he's the type of Republican that will be guaranteed to lose the next election no matter how much Obama has sucked.

View attachment 67152080

I don't recall Rick Santorum ever advocating the legal termination of homosexual's lives. Not granting special rights is not the same as denying the same rights.

This is pretty much comparing apples to oranges. One position defends the right to life, and the other is about marriage rights for gays. I haven't seen anything indicating that Santorum doesn't believe homosexuals don't have the right to be alive.

View attachment 67152080

At least you admit Obama sucks.

This is pretty much comparing apples to oranges. One position defends the right to life, and the other is about marriage rights for gays. I haven't seen anything indicating that Santorum doesn't believe homosexuals don't have the right to be alive.

A homosexual is a human life, and like every one of us, worthy of basic dignity, respect and protection.

Sorry, Liz, but by just replacing "unborn child" to "homosexual," it is still a correct, relevant and fluid sentence. Not apples and oranges at all, IMO.

I don't recall Rick Santorum ever advocating the legal termination of homosexual's lives. Not granting special rights is not the same as denying the same rights.

Special rights???? That is the basic point. Homosexuals don't need special ****ing rights. Equal treatment will do fine.

No, but the hypocrisy lies in the fact that he himself has certainly not afforded homosexuals basic dignity, respect, or protection. Or Muslims, for that matter. Both clearly fit under the umbrella of "everyone else."

A homosexual is a human life, and like every one of us, worthy of basic dignity, respect and protection.

Sorry, Liz, but by just replacing "unborn child" to "homosexual," it is still a correct, relevant and fluid sentence. Not apples and oranges at all, IMO.

There's a huge difference. One is regarding the right to not be killed. The other is regarding the right to marry. I'm sure that you probably know that I am pro-choice, but there is a clear difference between killing and marriage rights.

There's a huge difference. One is regarding the right to not be killed. The other is regarding the right to marry. I'm sure that you probably know that I am pro-choice, but there is a clear difference between killing and marriage rights.

It's naive to think that homosexuals only face discrimination because they can't marry. I am surprised you're not aware that some get ridiculed, beat up and killed themselves because of their natural sexual orientation. One might think that living in a world that discriminates is a far worse fate than being aborted at nine or twelve weeks.

It's naive to think that homosexuals only face discrimination because they can't marry. I am surprised you're not aware that some get ridiculed, beat up and killed themselves because of their natural sexual orientation. One might think that living in a world that discriminates is a far worse fate than being aborted at nine or twelve weeks.

That isn't what I'm talking about, and I'm quite sure you understand that.

That isn't what I'm talking about, and I'm quite sure you understand that.

Then you need the re-read the OP, because the Twitter response does not only elicit marriage rights.

I'm sorry. What is the meaning of pwn?

Back
Top Bottom