• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rick Sanchez Fired From CNN After Calling Jon Stewart 'A Bigot'

pbrauer

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Liberal
WOW! That was fast

CNN spokesman Bridget Leininger confirmed to TPM that Rick Sanchez has been fired from CNN. "Rick Sanchez is no longer with the company. We thank Rick for his years of service and we wish him well."
Sanchez's departure comes after he said yesterday that "The Daily Show" host "Jon Stewart is a bigot" against "anybody who doesn't agree with his point of view, which is very much a white liberal establishment point of view."

Rick Sanchez Fired From CNN After Calling Jon Stewart 'A Bigot' | TPM LiveWire

Isn't he the guy who didn't know where Hawaii was on the map? He should've been fired for sheer stupidity.

I think it had less to do with calling Jon Stewart a bigot and more to do with his comments about "the Jews" running CNN.

CNN don't play. Octavia Nasser, one of their International correspondents, wrote an email using her work 'puter that had praise in it of Hamas and she was dismissed that day.

But isn't that the way real news agencies should be? I think so.

Regards from Rosie

I think Sanchez was mad that Stewart kept making fun of him for being, you know, a moron.

Why would CNN folks care what anyone said about Stewart on another channel? He is a bigot as described. He's also a massively stupid idiot of the first order and it's a tie who is dumbest Stewart, Colbert or Ed (I never heard a lie I wouldn't repeat) Schultz.

CNN my be owned by less than wacko Liberals but most of the Obamedia on Air propagandists are far Left Radicals who promote Obama's Anti-American pro Black Liberation Theology agenda.

I have noticed that Liberals and closet Liberals claiming to be others or just something other than what their posts clearly show them to be have become worse when it comes to trying to obfuscate away from the topic because as I have said a hundred times they can't deal with facts or the truth so the resort to anything in lame unsuccessful attempts to appear semi-intelligent.

So I am studying their play books closer so I too can use the Rules for radicals against them. But isn't fair because as so many private messages have said getting into a battle of wits with a Liberal is engaging against and unarmed individual.

Last edited:
How does he not understand they make fun of him because he's a preening blowhard on cable news ?

Why would CNN folks care what anyone said about Stewart on another channel? He is a bigot as described. He's also a massively stupid idiot of the first order and it's a tie who is dumbest Stewart, Colbert or Ed (I never heard a lie I wouldn't repeat) Schultz.

CNN my be owned by less than wacko Liberals but most of the Obamedia on Air propagandists are far Left Radicals who promote Obama's Anti-American pro Black Liberation Theology agenda.

I have noticed that Liberals and closet Liberals claiming to be others or just something other than what their posts clearly show them to be have become worse when it comes to trying to obfuscate away from the topic because as I have said a hundred times they can't deal with facts or the truth so the resort to anything in lame unsuccessful attempts to appear semi-intelligent.

So I am studying their play books closer so I too can use the Rules for radicals against them. But isn't fair because as so many private messages have said getting into a battle of wits with a Liberal is engaging against and unarmed individual.

CNN is owned by Time Warner a large US publically owned company, not by wacko liberals

Be afraid. Be very afraid. :mrgreen:

Here is the audio of Sanchez on satellite radio:

He's playing "Poor me, the Cuban American" and he's putting Stewart in the same bag as Fox News. Yeah, it's all about the liberals... it's all about the conservatives... it's all about the joos but it's not about him. The guys an ego maniac, self absorbed and has a serious issue with his "minority" status, though he's a caucasian media liberal elite just like the people he's whining about. The ironic part of this --- he IS in fact a moron. The audio on this show is the proof of that.

Bye bye Cuban idiot! Stewart kicked your ass without having to lift a finger. :lamo

Last edited:
Rich Sanchez is. Are you saying he's not Cuban then?

In Latin America he is regarded as white but in the US because he has a Cuban background he is viewed as Hispanic. Some may say he is white due to the fact he doenst conform to Hispanic stereotypes. The same rule applies to Puerto Ricans.

Last edited:
In Latin America he is regarded as white but in the US because he has a Cuban background he is viewed as Hispanic. Some may say he is white due to the fact he doenst conform to Hispanic stereotypes. The same rule applies to Puerto Ricans.

Weird, I check a box called "white latino".

It's sad that anyone would get that riled up over a comedian. Regardless, it is quite obvious that he was fired for his comments about CNN. It's dangerous to bite the hand that feeds you.

Well, then I guess I'm not white/caucasian either, I've got 1/8 Turkish in me and am European. I never knew I was a minority. Cool!

Back
Top Bottom