• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Richmond Pro-gun Protest

calamity

Privileged
Supporting Member
DP Veteran
Monthly Donator
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Centrist
Will it be peaceful or will there be a riot? Time will tell.

tweet

Odd for them to choose MLK Day, IMO. But, hey. maybe these guys all believe that the guy who was shot wanted there to be pro-gun rallies on his B-Day. :shrug:

Last edited:
I hope that nobody shoots off a toe.

It's quite fitting it you consider the racist roots of gun control.

Calamity doesn't care that white people lynched a lot of unarmed black men.

I wonder how many those black men could have been saved if the black neighborhoods they lived in could have defended themselves better.

Calamity also forgets to mention that there were instances of white gun owners that defended black men from possible lynchings, not enough of them unfortunately, but it did happen.

I hope it's peaceful. I can't see why it shouldn't be.

Do explain, in detail.

Simple, slave states needed their militias (informally called slave patrols) armed in order to keep slaves in line.

tweet

Odd for them to choose MLK Day, IMO. But, hey. maybe these guys all believe that the guy who was shot wanted there to be pro-gun rallies on his B-Day. :shrug:

Lets hope it will be peaceful, but with agitators on both sides, chances are there will be some tension.

Lets hope it will be peaceful, but with agitators on both sides, chances are there will be some tension.

Sounds like something I learned to say in my conflict resolution class back in the day.

tweet

Depends if a few leftist or white supremacist sabotage the event

Depends if a few leftist or white supremacist sabotage the event

I suspect there will be plenty of both on hand to ensure trouble brews. Or, to quote Love, "There will be some tension."

tweet

Odd for them to choose MLK Day
, IMO. But, hey. maybe these guys all believe that the guy who was shot wanted there to be pro-gun rallies on his B-Day. :shrug:

I guess that you didn't know that it's common to have a political event at ones Capitol that day(wink)

I didn't choose to call it MLK Day, the Federal government did. :roll:

Fair enough, yet "they" did not choose to protest on MLK Day - "they" chose to protest on Lobby Day.

I suspect there will be plenty of both on hand to ensure trouble brews. Or, to quote Love, "There will be some tension."

Actually, they would be quite foolish and would NOT stand a chance with so many Armed patriots around

This is why this whole Governors shutdown is a joke and unconstitutional to begin with

Simple, slave states needed their militias (informally called slave patrols) armed in order to keep slaves in line.

And why did the non-slave states need their Militias?(LOL)

What you choose to call "MLK Day" happens to be (fall on?) Lobby Day in VA.

An Open Letter To All Those Attending Virginia's Lobby Day

What you choose to call "Lobby Day" is actually the Virginia Citizen Defense League "Lobby Day" of their own date of choice, not just "happens to be (fall on)" as you say, like the many other Lobby Days that are held in Richmond VA on many other dates. Most any organization can have a Lobby Day, such as Virginia Nurse's Association, Education Association, Right-to-Life, etc. The "you" who choose to call this day "MLK Day" do so as a nationally decreed holiday. The "you" are we the people, as a nation. The VCDL "you" is peculiar to VA and the rally is in Richmond, only.

Majority are(wink)

Well the Patriots lost this year and there is hardly a better image of that defeat than the images of all those Patriots who have to stand around at their pro gun rally unarmed and unmanned.

:lamo

Just the same Neo-Nazis and White Supremacist attempting an image make-over.

Well the Patriots lost this year and there is hardly a better image of that defeat than the images of all those Patriots who have to stand around at their pro gun rally unarmed and unmanned.

:lamo

There's Masterdebater showing his awesome debating skills for everyone to see(Rolling eyes)

I just can't compete with a laughing face!

What am I going to do!

Back
Top Bottom