• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rich Getting Richer

I didn't have any national class black kids playing squash at an Ivy league level.
no, i imagine not... only the pampered elite PLAY squash... the rest of us eat it.
You are so envious of me....
GOOD LORD! you cannot POSSIBLY be serious? i wouldn't trade places with you to save my life. you really think being (or even pretending to be) a rich white guy is what we all wanna be?
rather than accepting my position for the sake of the argument that affirmative action as presently practiced does not look for achievers who overcame REAL disadvantage
oh, i dunno... i might be willing to consider that... had you ever MADE that argument.

you have not. RightNY has made some valid arguments, you have done nothing but attempt to validate the legitimacy of being rich because you are white while others are poor for not being white and defamed ALL those who have benefited from a legitimate social program which you called racist.

so, make a valid argument. back it up with something other than what YOU prefer to think and maybe we can find some sorta room for real argument and stop bitch slapping each other.

i will not hold my breath.

geo.

Last edited:
no, i imagine not... only the pampered elite PLAY squash... the rest of us eat it.

GOOD LORD! you cannot POSSIBLY be serious? i wouldn't trade places with you to save my life. you really think being (or even pretending to be) a rich white guy is what we all wanna be?

oh, i dunno... i might be willing to consider that... had you ever MADE that argument.

you have not. RightNY has made some valid arguments, you have done nothing but attempt to validate the legitimacy of being rich because you are white while others are poor for not being white and defamed ALL those who have benefited from a legitimate social program which you called racist.

so, make a valid argument. back it up with something other than what YOU prefer to think and maybe we can find some sorta room for real argument and stop bitch slapping each other.

i will not hold my breath.

geo.

this post of yours is pathetic but thanks for showing your true motivations

Back
Top Bottom