• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

RF Online

digsbe

Truth will set you free
DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Other
Does anyone here play RF online? If not I'll give a little info on the game. RF Online is a free mmorpg with a cash shop (you don't need to buy things from the cash shop to be a good high lvl player either, plus many cash shop items can be traded between players). There are three races in the game, and every 8 hours there is a race war between everyone. Whoever wins the race war is allowed to mine for ores that carry manufacturing equipment and upgrade equipment. The three races are the Bellato, Cora, and Accretia.
ch_bellato.gif
ch_cora.gif
ch_acc.gif

Each race has a class that is specifi and special for them. The Bellato have the MAU driver, which is basically having the ability to pilot a massive armored type robot. The Cora have the summoner class (which I play as). Summoners have the ability to summon creatures called animus that help them. The Accretia have the launcher class, which basically gives them a bazooka type weapon that is extremely powerful (every Accretian can use the launcher, but there is a special class that gets powerful attacks for it).

RF online has an in game economy based on the wealth held by each race. The economy will alter tax rates and the value of each race's currency. There is a universal currency called gold that can be exchanged for race currency. The value of gold goes up as the economy goes down, theoretically you can be an investor if you wanted to. Typically, the race that wins the most wars usually has the best economy.

Each race is like its own nation. Every week there are elections held to appoint a race leader (who's job is to lead the race and be the head commander in the race wars). There are also positions that the archon (the name of the race leader) appoints others too. There is also a guild system and an auction system that has taxes put in place on auction items by the leading guild (which is typically 5%). The game has wonderful graphics and is free to play. There are many areas that one can go, and more areas open up as characters level. There are areas that are protected against PVP, and there are areas where you can kill anyone of another race. Personally, I think this is the best free MMORPG out there and is very unique. Join me if you want to, I play as a Cora summoner on the Letorn server :mrgreen: Btw, the website is here RF Online - "The beginning to the new world". The game download is free as well, all you have to do is register for a free account first.

I have not tried it, and I tend to avoid PvP based games(cept Eve Online, which is simply awesome). Runes of Magic is a very good nonPvP F2P game, and Lord of the Rings Online will be going F2P this fall.

I have not tried it, and I tend to avoid PvP based games(cept Eve Online, which is simply awesome). Runes of Magic is a very good nonPvP F2P game, and Lord of the Rings Online will be going F2P this fall.

The goal of the game isn't necessarily PVP, it's to win race wars and have dominance over the other two nations/race. There is a PVP element but that isn't really the primary purpose. Many people tend to avoid conflict and will emote to other races that they are friendly and not wanting to fight. Although on my server the Accretians are the dominant race and they kinda terrorize everyone. I'd encourage you to try it out, I'll even help you out if you join my server and play on my race :mrgreen: If it's not your thing then that's fine too.

I would like to add some more information on this game and hope that some of the DP members would join me.
Here are some screen shots I have taken myself.
This is my character, a Cora summoner. As a summoner I get animus of which my animus called Isis has been summoned
neutralc0001z.jpg

The game allows you to have a very wide aerial view if you chose to use it. Here is an aerial shot of the Cora HQ
neutralc0002q.jpg

The game also has a real time economy with 2 currencies. A national currency between all races (gold) and each races unique currency. The value of currencies and the tax rates change based on the economy of each race.
neutralc0003x.jpg

The game has superior graphics, and here is a screen shot of the volcanic area.
cauldron010000.jpg

And just for kicks, the religious race (Cora) supports SSM
neutralc0000.jpg

I'd encourage everyone to at least check out and try this great game. It's free, it has superior graphics, it's a race vs race vs race style game with a war between the races every 8 hours. And did I mention it's free?

Does anyone here play RF online? If not I'll give a little info on the game. RF Online is a free mmorpg with a cash shop (you don't need to buy things from the cash shop to be a good high lvl player either, plus many cash shop items can be traded between players). There are three races in the game, and every 8 hours there is a race war between everyone. Whoever wins the race war is allowed to mine for ores that carry manufacturing equipment and upgrade equipment. The three races are the Bellato, Cora, and Accretia.
ch_bellato.gif
ch_cora.gif
ch_acc.gif

Each race has a class that is specifi and special for them. The Bellato have the MAU driver, which is basically having the ability to pilot a massive armored type robot. The Cora have the summoner class (which I play as). Summoners have the ability to summon creatures called animus that help them. The Accretia have the launcher class, which basically gives them a bazooka type weapon that is extremely powerful (every Accretian can use the launcher, but there is a special class that gets powerful attacks for it).

RF online has an in game economy based on the wealth held by each race. The economy will alter tax rates and the value of each race's currency. There is a universal currency called gold that can be exchanged for race currency. The value of gold goes up as the economy goes down, theoretically you can be an investor if you wanted to. Typically, the race that wins the most wars usually has the best economy.

Each race is like its own nation. Every week there are elections held to appoint a race leader (who's job is to lead the race and be the head commander in the race wars). There are also positions that the archon (the name of the race leader) appoints others too. There is also a guild system and an auction system that has taxes put in place on auction items by the leading guild (which is typically 5%). The game has wonderful graphics and is free to play. There are many areas that one can go, and more areas open up as characters level. There are areas that are protected against PVP, and there are areas where you can kill anyone of another race. Personally, I think this is the best free MMORPG out there and is very unique. Join me if you want to, I play as a Cora summoner on the Letorn server :mrgreen: Btw, the website is here RF Online - "The beginning to the new world". The game download is free as well, all you have to do is register for a free account first.

It looks kind of interesting, but I'm already playing one MMO, and I tend to only play one at a time. I'm also not a big fan of PvP (it tends to breed a lot of immaturity), and this game seems to use it as a major factor, so it doesn't really look like my cup of tea.

Back
Top Bottom