• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Rewarding law breaking.

What programs? Illegals get no benefits.

Are you kidding me? Free public education, medical care and far better work opportunities than in their country of origin. Simply because the parent is willing to ignore the legal immigration process and is willing work for substandard U.S. wages/benefits (yet far in excess of that available in their homelend) does not entitle their "citizen" offspring (and other relatives in their homeland) to special perks.

When you have a fake SSN and the buisness owner sends in taxes, where do those taxes go? Thanks for another example of how the US profits from illegals.
they don't pay into our programs and the ones that doody of the time only do because they are using fake ssn's. I'm from Texas I actually volunteer down near the border and see the emende poverty down there and you ask any of them once they trust you how they survive its off these programs. Also why are you shocked that someone who breaks imigration law would commit fraud?

They dont get free medical care. Another RW meme. Children born here are citizens so dont try to confuse them with illgeals. They are every bit the citizen you or I are.
Are you kidding me? Free public education, medical care and far better work opportunities than in their country of origin. Simply because the parent is willing to ignore the legal immigration process and is willing work for substandard U.S. wages/benefits (yet far in excess of that available in their homelend) does not entitle their "citizen" offspring (and other relatives in their homeland) to special perks.

When you have a fake SSN and the buisness owner sends in taxes, where do those taxes go? Thanks for another example of how the US profits from illegals.

I'm fine with loosing that profit
( the majority of shich is sent back to their homeland anyway) my states the tenth largest economy in the world you thing loosing a bunch of unskilled workers will make the slightest diffrence?!

Last edited:
That is fine, but you were acting like the dynamics of illegal immigration was something new and unheard of.

I think on this large a scale it is. Not to mention that we now know there is no shadow that these illegals are hiding in the NSA could tell you right where they are.

They dont get free medical care. Another RW meme. Children born here are citizens so dont try to confuse them with illgeals. They are every bit the citizen you or I are.

Actually legaly their citizen ship is debatable but its a debate we don't want to have as Americans so we leave it alone. Also why does a child here prevent me from deporting all three of you and allowing the us citizen to come back when he's 18?

Here alone, you underscore a major flaw in U.S. statutes that needs to be corrected.

Anchor baby children of illegals are ethically unqualified to be citizens.

If the child's parents get deported, it would be an American conflict of interest to also deport the child, legally under current U.S. law a citizen.

Modern intelligent educated people recognize the foundational need of a very young child to be connected to the child's mother.

But it is both an ethical and criminal breech of American justice to allow the illegal alien parents to stay in America just beause of their anchor baby.

The solution is to modify U.S. law regarding natural citizen qualification to stipulate that the child born in America takes on the status of the mother.

So .. if the mother is a citizen of the U.S., then so is the child born to her here .. and if the mother is an immigrant here (meaning she has completed U.S. INS immigration procedure and has been thus granted immigrant status) then the child born to her here is also an immigrant, and if she becomes a citizen, then her children are automatically awarded citizenship .. but if the mother is an illegal alien, then any children born to her here also take on that status, the status of illegal alien, and their citizenship country is her citizenship country from America's perspective.

This repairs the only broken part of topically relevant law ..

.. And, of course, this reparation needs to be made retroactively effective.

Children born here to parents legally under the jurisdiction of the U.S. are citizens. Do you consider those here illegally (or temporarily) to be under the full jurisdiction of U.S. law? I do not. This bizzare tidbit of law was added (via the 14th amendment) to ensure that the offspring of slaves were considered natural born citizens, not to create "anchor babies" for all foreign tourists, diplomats and illegal aliens. This should be tested by the SCOTUS.

Where else do we let the criminal keep the goal of their law breaking? If 11 million people robbed a bank would we throw up our hands and say there are to many to inforce the law and make a path to pardon that allowed them to keep the money? No! Then why are we doing this with imigration.

We can send the robbers to jail where the immigrants get deported and make for the border again ... it's like a cycle with immigration and 20 years in federal prison for law breakers who rob banks . this is like comparing apples to oranges both fruit but very different

Their children are born in America therefore they are American children so they can go to our schools. They are people perhaps that is the thing maybe because they have come from a different country does not make them really different from you and I . Ps if they become citizens they cant work for lower than minimum wage so instead of getting all those perks we don't have then they will be on the same standards as all Americans are on .

I am fine with changing the law. But right now if you are born here, you are a citizen here. I still think if there were no jobs, there would be very, very few anchor babies.
Here alone, you underscore a major flaw in U.S. statutes that needs to be corrected.

Anchor baby children of illegals are ethically unqualified to be citizens.

If the child's parents get deported, it would be an American conflict of interest to also deport the child, legally under current U.S. law a citizen.

Modern intelligent educated people recognize the foundational need of a very young child to be connected to the child's mother.

But it is both an ethical and criminal breech of American justice to allow the illegal alien parents to stay in America just beause of their anchor baby.

The solution is to modify U.S. law regarding natural citizen qualification to stipulate that the child born in America takes on the status of the mother.

So .. if the mother is a citizen of the U.S., then so is the child born to her here .. and if the mother is an immigrant here (meaning she has completed U.S. INS immigration procedure and has been thus granted immigrant status) then the child born to her here is also an immigrant, and if she becomes a citizen, then her children are automatically awarded citizenship .. but if the mother is an illegal alien, then any children born to her here also take on that status, the status of illegal alien, and their citizenship country is her citizenship country from America's perspective.

This repairs the only broken part of topically relevant law ..

.. And, of course, this reparation needs to be made retroactively effective.

Children born here to parents legally under the jurisdiction of the U.S. are citizens. Do you consider those here illegally (or temporarily) to be under the full jurisdiction of U.S. law? I do not. This bizzare tidbit of law was added (via the 14th amendment) to ensure that the offspring of slaves were considered natural born citizens, not to create "anchor babies" for all foreign tourists, diplomats and illegal aliens. This should be tested by the SCOTUS.

We can send the robbers to jail where the immigrants get deported and make for the border again ... it's like a cycle with immigration and 20 years in federal prison for law breakers who rob banks . this is like comparing apples to oranges both fruit but very different

Let's take a que from Mexico and militarize the border

I am fine with changing the law. But right now if you are born here, you are a citizen here. I still think if there were no jobs, there would be very, very few anchor babies.
Yes .. and the law change I stipulated in my immediately preceeding post needs to be put retroactively in effect, so that once it is in effect, the "right now if you are born here, you are a citizen here" part of your statement would be a false statement for anchor babies.

Yes, if there were no illegal employment opportunities offered there would be very few illegals and very few anchor babies here.

Regardless, that in no way excuses the accomplice culpability of the 20 million illegals who trespassed into America and commenced stealing American citizens' resources (jobs, classrooms, living space, road space, trauma care centers, etc) the moment they arrived.

The penalty for the unscrupulous business owner accomplices should be severe.

And the penalty for the 20 million illegals should be deportation, at the very least.

I agree 100% that concentration on employment of illegals is the key to stemming the tide of illegal immigration. That is cheaper and more effective than increased border enforcement. Most illegals do not "sneak" accross the border but enter as tourists/shoppers, students or "temporary" workers and then simply stay here.

Their children are born in America therefore they are American children so they can go to our schools. They are people perhaps that is the thing maybe because they have come from a different country does not make them really different from you and I . Ps if they become citizens they cant work for lower than minimum wage so instead of getting all those perks we don't have then they will be on the same standards as all Americans are on .
But their guardians are illegal so they need to be deported until the are 18 then we will welcome then back.

Let's take a que from Mexico and militarize the border

That works too . Mexico is more strict when it comes to illegals in their country compared to ours it is a bit ironic . 10 years is the amount of time one might find themselves serving if they cross Mexico's border a second time .

But their guardians are illegal so they need to be deported until the are 18 then we will welcome then back.

I don't think that is how people treat children . Social services and put them in a foster home or if the parents want to keep them it's up to them . You cant Deport a American citizen person for the crimes of a parent .

I don't think that is how people treat children . Social services and put them in a foster home or if the parents want to keep them it's up to them . You cant Deport a American citizen person for the crimes of a parent .

I understand that but you give them the choice you go with them or you go into foster care.

So I gather you think Obama did the right thing in not prosecuting the bankers. I'm OK with that. I had the impression that the banks were profiting by those derivatives and betting against the market, but thats just my opinion.

Maybe Obama is a better man than I have credited him.

Which was caused by the government incentivizing banks to make bad loans and punishing those that didn't

I understand that but you give them the choice you go with them or you go into foster care.

The choice keeps people from complaining that you are separating a family or deported a American citizen for something the child did not do but be born , and the choice is made by the parent not the government .

It will be a bad message sent if the entire family is to stay because of the child because that just promotes breeding and not just breeding because then illegals may take it as a sign to treat children like a meal ticket and not a human being . ( I put the second statement not because of your statement . I had to put it so others may understand my point so the don't go randomly quoting me and saying how about if the family stays )

So I gather you think Obama did the right thing in not prosecuting the bankers. I'm OK with that. I had the impression that the banks were profiting by those derivatives and betting against the market, but thats just my opinion.

Maybe Obama is a better man than I have credited him.

It's difficult to throw them in jail as we would have to put the politicians that created the programs that incouraged it.

Now, I must disagree with you.

Personally, you can throw every politician in jail as far as I'm concerned. But to equate "passing the law that made it possible" and actually stealing is a stretch. If a politician passes a law that makes it OK to own a gun and a gun is used for a robbery, should the politician be prosecuted or the guy who did the robbery?

It's difficult to throw them in jail as we would have to put the politicians that created the programs that incouraged it.

Now, I must disagree with you.

Personally, you can throw every politician in jail as far as I'm concerned. But to equate "passing the law that made it possible" and actually stealing is a stretch. If a politician passes a law that makes it OK to own a gun and a gun is used for a robbery, should the politician be prosecuted or the guy who did the robbery?

By that sane logic what the bankers did was not a crime they provided the means for you to get into debt but did not put you there.

Back
Top Bottom