• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Revolutionary Journal

I have started a podcast called Revolutionary Journal. Below This is the first episode of the podcast. This will be a weekly podcast released on Monday, Wednesday, or Thursday. I am currently unable to give a precise day as I am quite busy. The website for the podcast can be seen here

I agree with the political dichotomy of liberalism vs conservatism. That is essentially what this forum is all about.

Debate Politics Forums homepage said:
In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate.

And yes, you do sound very much like a Libertarian per defining of your ideology or lack of. I think you are more afraid of the label than fact. You should research it a bit more, I think you will find that many agree with you and it is quite refreshing. Many Libertarians hate to be labeled.

What is your goal? Personal enlightenment - Open discussion - Revolutionizing the truth?

I'm looking forward to your next podcast. Thanks for sharing.

Mr. Invisible!! I just saw this!! I'm waiting too!!!!!

vauge;bt1790 said:
I agree with the political dichotomy of liberalism vs conservatism. That is essentially what this forum is all about.

And yes, you do sound very much like a Libertarian per defining of your ideology or lack of. I think you are more afraid of the label than fact. You should research it a bit more, I think you will find that many agree with you and it is quite refreshing. Many Libertarians hate to be labeled.

What is your goal? Personal enlightenment - Open discussion - Revolutionizing the truth?

I'm looking forward to your next podcast. Thanks for sharing.

Well, the goal of this podcast is open discussion. I see it as a way to discuss ideas, people, and institutions that I am currently involved in researching and writing as well as a forum for voices that one would not normally here from in the mainstream news. For example, next week I will be having Jeremy R. Hammond on.

Back
Top Bottom