• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reverse racism on unashamed full display

Paradoxical

DP Veteran
Reaction score
Political Leaning
Conservative

If this were done by three white people to a black person and they got off on minor charges, everyone here would be shouting RACISM. When it is the reverse nowadays, all we get from the media and leftists are shrugs and I can almost hear the minorities and liberals saying under their breath "Yes. This is payback for white privilege and Jim Crow. this sort of thing is hap[pening with regularity today. A few weeks back a racist DA charged a WHITE guy with murder when a know black criminal nearly killed him. Those in charge and power now are making us atone for the sins of our past. These people kept beating this guy while he was unconscious and one stomped the guy's head with his foot! Such mayhem is now being treated as another day in the park as long as the perpetrators are black. Little wonder there is so much crime in the inner cities today.

Little wonder there is so much crime in the inner cities today.
The problem is that today that kind of crime is now occurring in other parts of our cities, such as downtown and on public transportation.

When I was a teenager in the 1950s, violent crime was confined to a certain part of the city, but it was not a concern to the other parts, such as downtown.

Today, however, no part of our cities is considered a safe zone from such horrible and senseless and traumatic violence.

That is why so many people are scared.

Hopefully, they will express their anger in November.

The problem is that today that kind of crime is now occurring in other parts of our cities, such as downtown and on public transportation.

When I was a teenager in the 1950s, violent crime was confined to a certain part of the city, but it was not a concern to the other parts, such as downtown.

Today, however, no part of our cities is considered a safe zone from such horrible and senseless and traumatic violence.

Anger about what your saying crime is liberals fault? even before political partys crime still happend.

Reverse racism? its just another buzz word.

What about forward racism do you believe that fox news is spreading that?

A fox news article thats laughable.

If this were done by three white people to a black person and they got off on minor charges, everyone here would be shouting RACISM. When it is the reverse nowadays, all we get from the media and leftists are shrugs and I can almost hear the minorities and liberals saying under their breath "Yes. This is payback for white privilege and Jim Crow. this sort of thing is hap[pening with regularity today. A few weeks back a racist DA charged a WHITE guy with murder when a know black criminal nearly killed him. Those in charge and power now are making us atone for the sins of our past. These people kept beating this guy while he was unconscious and one stomped the guy's head with his foot! Such mayhem is now being treated as another day in the park as long as the perpetrators are black. Little wonder there is so much crime in the inner cities today.
Black, or minority privilege?
At least in the minds and policies of the progressive DAs?

"Equal before the law" being thoroughly corrupted.

"Some are more equal than others", 1984.

Theirs no exceptions for rape or incest in ohio.

I dont even know what your talking about dude so what someone died why are you making it about race saying its reverse racism?
your doing what your side accuses democrats of doing.

Thanks to FOX (and to Britain's Daily Mail), we are able to find out about these horrific crimes of violence.

The liberal media ignore these senseless crimes of violence because they are terribly embarrassed and want to keep people in the dark.

It would not surprise me that if the Dems retain control of both Houses in November, they will move to find some excuse to close down FOX.

Thanks to FOX (and to Britain's Daily Mail), we are able to find out about these horrific crimes of violence.

The liberal media ignore these senseless crimes of violence because they are terribly embarrassed and want to keep people in the dark.

It would not surprise me that if the Dems retain control of both Houses in November, they will move to find some excuse to close down FOX.
The liberal media ignore what? i think your tripping so your saying if someone dies people dont care or report about it?

Billy mays is a white guy when he died the news showed it i think your very wrong saying whites are the victims accusing
media of not reporting when a black guy kills someone.

This just feeds into the white replacement theory the idea that whites are the victims and trying to use a few situations where a black
person hurt someone to then demonize every black person as a thug.

Its the end of the world! LOL! Not to worry an entire white police force and clerical staff quit because the town hired a black female manager. All is well.

Ive seen so many racist comments on the fox news website people saying things like "the blacks" and calling lgbt community evil
i dont know why anyone goes to fox news for information.

I believe Paradoxical's point is what's a hate crime and what isn't? Three white white teens beating to death a black person is unquestionably a hate crime and they deserve a maximum sentence. Three black teens beating to death a white person is a sad thing to see but they deserve a second chance, you know. Judge goes light on them and they're back on the street.

I believe Paradoxical's point is what's a hate crime and what isn't? Three white white teens beating to death a black person is unquestionably a hate crime and they deserve a maximum sentence. Three black teens beating to death a white person is a sad thing to see but they deserve a second chance, you know. Judge goes light on them and they're back on the street.
Who says its a hate crime its just a murder.

Theirs a difference if a white guy says "im gonna kill a black person" then its obviously a hate crime.

If a black guy kills a white guy how do you know for sure if its a hate crime unless your assuming it doesnt mean its about race
if the black guy says "i hate whites i wanna kill them" then yea its a hate crime but anyone can be hateful regardless of race
i read the news article i didnt see anything about the black guy saying he hates whites.

Fox news says alot of stuff for spin take a look at the fox news comments you will see alot of homophobic stuff
its not a good news source that article is about a gel blaster gun i saw another article about a cop shooting
someone because he was holding one of those guns cops do bad things too.

Anger about what your saying crime is liberals fault? even before political partys crime still happend.

Reverse racism? its just another buzz word.

A fox news article thats laughable.
Did you use Mad Libs to construct your post? It barely makes sense. Whining about Fox News is extra posting as well. Who ****ing cares who reported on it. The facts of the case remain if it was Fox or if it was NPR. Oh...and crime most definitely has been exacerbated by liberal ideology and policy. That is caused by any number of things, like not being very supportive of the nuclear family, with some saying it's an outdated concept. It's also just being soft on crime in the first place. There are just so many things with liberal ideology that breaks down a society and creates higher crime areas.

Did you use Mad Libs to construct your post? It barely makes sense. Whining about Fox News is extra posting as well. Who ****ing cares who reported on it. The facts of the case remain if it was Fox or if it was NPR. Oh...and crime most definitely has been exacerbated by liberal ideology and policy. That is caused by any number of things, like not being very supportive of the nuclear family, with some saying it's an outdated concept. It's also just being soft on crime in the first place. There are just so many things with liberal ideology that breaks down a society and creates higher crime areas.
So are you talking about liberals causing crime or are you talking about reverse racism? which is it?

Republicans are against gun restrictions so they are helping criminals.

So liberals cause black people to kill whites? the liberals told the black people to kill whites?
americas got the most people in jail were already very tough on crime we need prison reform
we gotta help people not go to jail in the first place by helping them.

Its the end of the world! LOL! Not to worry an entire white police force and clerical staff quit because the town hired a black female manager. All is well.
They quit because the black female city manager is a bitch.

Your claims of racism are complete bull shit.

Liming, and his buddies, instigated the confrontation that ended with his death.

If there was any racism involved, it belongs with Liming and his asshole buddies.

Ohio is a republican state so what are you talking about.

I’ll bet you didn’t even read the Fox article.

You just jumped on an opportunity to, yet again, display your own racist POV in unclever, thinly veiled bigoted language.

@Paradoxical ’s point is to demonstrate how easily triggered he is when any crime involves white folks and black folks.

Who says its a hate crime its just a murder.

Theirs a difference if a white guy says "im gonna kill a black person" then its obviously a hate crime.

If a black guy kills a white guy how do you know for sure if its a hate crime unless your assuming it doesnt mean its about race
if the black guy says "i hate whites i wanna kill them" then yea its a hate crime but anyone can be hateful regardless of race
i read the news article i didnt see anything about the black guy saying he hates whites.

Fox news says alot of stuff for spin take a look at the fox news comments you will see alot of homophobic stuff
its not a good news source that article is about a gel blaster gun i saw another article about a cop shooting
someone because he was holding one of those guns cops do bad things too.

Just to stir the pot a little what do you think about those attacks against Asian people by blacks. I mean like being pushed off subway platforms or kicked down a flight of stairs or attacked in elevators? It seems to be a thing the Asian community is having to deal with way too much.

Back
Top Bottom