• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reverse racism on unashamed full display

AQctual racism does exist. Black hatred of white people and getting away with murder is far more of a problem than isolated examples of white racism. I blame primarily MSM who continually promotes hatred of white people and the Democratic party who use every death of a black person to promote hatred of conservatives so that black people will vote for them.
More bullshit from the greatest BS artist this site has seen. Do you have anything to back that up? Have you listened to Hershel Walker? Sounds like he was takled a few too many times. Has nothing to do with his race.

I'm confused. Are you arguing that only white people are capable of racism in the general sense of the word?

Because I have heard the term "reverse racism". And it makes no sense. Because it assumes that the natural order of racism only flows one way, i.e., white people hating, hurting and discriminating against members of other racial or ethnic groups. But anyone of any ethnic group can be a racist and believe people are superior or inferior based on nothing more than the color of their skin or their national origin. That is racism and how I and most people have defined racism.
Racism also includes hatred of a different race for whatever reason(s). For the past 20 years and more so in the past several years, it has become fashionable to hate on white people. There was a talk show guy whose name I don't recall talking about the fact that white people will soon be a minority with a fair amount of chest pounding and glee. The audience cheered and hooted and howled. The audience was mainly white. Now, WBY would a white audience do that? One reason is to show solidarity with the minorities, like patting them on the head and commiserating with them that "Great! White people will soon be a minority and you will no longer be oppressed and we are with you brother and sister!" It is really a sickening display of white guilt that is being instilled by MSM. Three black girls beat up on an elderly lady for no reason yelling "I hate white people". There is no apparent reason for this except that MSM has made it fashionable to hate white people by claiming there is systemic racism (a contrived lie) and that white people have the upper hand because of the color of their skin. So, everything today is for what is called equity, an undefined term that justifies hiring someone just because of their skin color (enter Kamala and the newest SC Justice) which is white people's way of admitting that they are bad people and they feel the pain of the oppressed and are repenting.

Minorities see this and think it's OK now to beat up white people, kill them in cold blood, and generally just hate them because they are white. THAT is reverse racism.

I can see you as the prosecutor in your summation before the jury: “You have to convict the defendants. They must be guilty. Normally every day people don’t look like that.”
You watch. Before the trial they will have their hair neatly trimmed with no color in it and be wearing suits.

Good grief, are you guys this... ah... special on purpose? No-one besides the defense have said this was justified, least of all the grand jury recommending charges of assault, aggravated assault and involuntary manslaughter.

Without all the information (I know, I know, folk like @Paradoxical etc. have their feelings to make up for that, they can tell just by looking that the black people are murderous thugs)... But without all the information, we might speculate that the defense will argue that being shot at and their lives in jeopardy, so they believed, the defendants' fight-or-flight instincts kicked in and resulted in excessive force against a threat who, for all they knew, may have had or appeared to be reaching for another gun. Ohio is a "stand your ground" state, after all, and for all we know this could have all happened in a matter of seconds.

Since Paradoxical seems unable or unwilling to answer, maybe you can help answer my question: Particularly in light of the radically different conservative responses to this versus Kyle Rittenhouse, would you be happier and consider it legal self-defense if they'd had guns and simply riddled with bullets the whole group who shot at them? No grisly head-stomping, just another mass shooting, yawn.
This has nothing to do with Kyle Rittenhouse who would have been killed had he not defended himself. It is too bad THIS white guy also didn't have an AK47 because he'd be alive right now.

More bullshit from the greatest BS artist this site has seen. Do you have anything to back that up? Have you listened to Hershel Walker? Sounds like he was takled a few too many times. Has nothing to do with his race.
Herschel is a conservative and I can understand why far-left zealots hate him. Happens to have been the hardest working and most motivated football player and individual EVER too.

Oh, WAIT! I am accused of being a racist and Herschel is black and I applaud him. How can that be? Such a paradox.

If this were done by three white people to a black person and they got off on minor charges, everyone here would be shouting RACISM. When it is the reverse nowadays, all we get from the media and leftists are shrugs and I can almost hear the minorities and liberals saying under their breath "Yes. This is payback for white privilege and Jim Crow. this sort of thing is hap[pening with regularity today. A few weeks back a racist DA charged a WHITE guy with murder when a know black criminal nearly killed him. Those in charge and power now are making us atone for the sins of our past. These people kept beating this guy while he was unconscious and one stomped the guy's head with his foot! Such mayhem is now being treated as another day in the park as long as the perpetrators are black. Little wonder there is so much crime in the inner cities today.
Did you read your own article?

This has nothing to do with Kyle Rittenhouse who would have been killed had he not defended himself. It is too bad THIS white guy also didn't have an AK47 because he'd be alive right now.
Um.

The white guy started it. The black guys were totally minding their own business.

Herschel is a conservative and I can understand why far-left zealots hate him. Happens to have been the hardest working and most motivated football player and individual EVER too.

Oh, WAIT! I am accused of being a racist and Herschel is black and I applaud him. How can that be? Such a paradox.
Great football player but sounds like a moron. How many good old boys in NC won't vote for him because he is black? As usual you have no support for your white nationalist bullshit.

JD Davis with a 444ft bomb! LGM!

You watch. Before the trial they will have their hair neatly trimmed with no color in it and be wearing suits.
As well they should, to avoid prejudicial judgements by bigots.

But their hair looked fine to me.

Um.

The white guy started it. The black guys were totally minding their own business.
We also don't yet have the full story. The defendants were originally charged with murder and similar charges, but "Summit County Prosecutor’s Office Chief Counsel Brad Gessner told the Akron Beacon Journal investigators had obtained new information related to the case after the trio had initially been charged." and "Gessner told the Beacon Journal the new information related to the case could not yet "be made public," but said no additional people had been arrested on related charges."

We'll be waiting to see what new information was revealed to the prosecutor in this case.

OP is free to jump to conclusions about reverse-racism, but maybe a wait and see approach would bear more truth.

Also, he may have been a wonderful football player, but Herschel is an idiot, parading around as a wanna-be important person. The Republican party has a few of these morons in office now. Just more of the same. He should definitely put out an add of himself blowing up a Prius or Tesla though.. That'll get him into office for sure. Maybe he can sponsor some flat-earth legislation.

Back
Top Bottom