• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!

Reverse racism on unashamed full display

Yeah, you know how lazy white people are.
People are people. Some lazy, some not. In this case I would sure like at least one specific as to that hostile work environment. If true then the town manager should be fired. Lets get the story but it sure is unusual for an entire police force and clerical staff to resign after only a few weeks. The fact that they were all white and the town manager black could just be a coincidence. LOL!

Just to stir the pot a little what do you think about those attacks against Asian people by blacks. I mean like being pushed off subway platforms or kicked down a flight of stairs or attacked in elevators? It seems to be a thing the Asian community is having to deal with way too much.
I dont like when asians are attacked im against all hate no matter who it is is where its from im against anti asian hate but how do you know its a hate crime just because hes black?
yea i saw the video where a asion was pushed down but my first thought wasnt immediately saying "the guy that hit the asian was black" i dont even remember what color the person
was that attacked the asian in the video that i saw but alot of asians are being targeted after covid people blamed asians for covid so alot of people were attacking them hate in general
is bad.

Did you use Mad Libs to construct your post? It barely makes sense. Whining about Fox News is extra posting as well. Who ****ing cares who reported on it. The facts of the case remain if it was Fox or if it was NPR. Oh...and crime most definitely has been exacerbated by liberal ideology and policy. That is caused by any number of things, like not being very supportive of the nuclear family, with some saying it's an outdated concept. It's also just being soft on crime in the first place. There are just so many things with liberal ideology that breaks down a society and creates higher crime areas.

If that was true there wouldn’t have been such brutal crime or terrorist attacks in the 1950s, the heyday of the “nuclear family” that every conservative seems desperate to try and drag us back to.

No?

There was such crime, but it was excused, defended, or simply ignored, with local government in the South in particular being actively complicit?

The FBI wouldn’t even acknowledge the existence of the country’s largest and most powerful crime syndicates?

Hmm.....sounds like there’s a bunch of gaping holes in your narrative.

If this were done by three white people to a black person and they got off on minor charges, everyone here would be shouting RACISM. When it is the reverse nowadays, all we get from the media and leftists are shrugs and I can almost hear the minorities and liberals saying under their breath "Yes. This is payback for white privilege and Jim Crow. this sort of thing is hap[pening with regularity today. A few weeks back a racist DA charged a WHITE guy with murder when a know black criminal nearly killed him. Those in charge and power now are making us atone for the sins of our past. These people kept beating this guy while he was unconscious and one stomped the guy's head with his foot! Such mayhem is now being treated as another day in the park as long as the perpetrators are black. Little wonder there is so much crime in the inner cities today.
D5fPUe_XkAAR8GT.jpg

BWHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA does anybody their unhinged, triggered meltdown, tinfoil hat, bat shit insane, delusional, retarded, false narrative, bigoted Qanon post decoded ring on them???

wow thats hilarious?
since that wasnt even coherent whats the compliant now?

that 3 were being charged with murder and now instead

one is being charged with Two counts of involuntary manslaughter, aggravated assault and assault
one with Involuntary manslaughter and assault
one with Two counts of assault

oh yes that never ever happens how dare they get off with "minor" charge it must be because they are black LMAO
your post says everything and more that we need to know about you more so than anything else about this crime and guys. its VERY telling
😂🍿

I believe Paradoxical's point is what's a hate crime and what isn't?
what hate crime? is there evidence of such? if so they should be charged
Three white white teens beating to death a black person is unquestionably a hate crime and they deserve a maximum sentence.
no, thats not the definition of a hate crime at all LMAO
Three black teens beating to death a white person is a sad thing to see but they deserve a second chance, you know. Judge goes light on them and they're back on the street.
how did the "judge" go light on them?
🍿🍿🍿

Three black teens beating to death a white person is a sad thing to see but they deserve a second chance, you know. Judge goes light on them and they're back on the street.
A "second chance"?

Bet you dollars to donuts it's already their fourth or fifth chance.

Who says its a hate crime its just a murder.
It isn’t a murder. It’s involuntary manslaughter.

Involuntary manslaughter that would not have occurred, had Liming and his dumbass buddies not initiated the fight by shooting their “bead blasters” at folks minding their own business.

The problem is that today that kind of crime is now occurring in other parts of our cities, such as downtown and on public transportation.

When I was a teenager in the 1950s, violent crime was confined to a certain part of the city, but it was not a concern to the other parts, such as downtown.

Today, however, no part of our cities is considered a safe zone from such horrible and senseless and traumatic violence.

That is why so many people are scared.

Hopefully, they will express their anger in November.
We need law and order candidates and to go back to being tough on crime. SF got rid of a jerk DA and we need to get rid of them all. Gascon in LA should be the next one.

Anger about what your saying crime is liberals fault? even before political partys crime still happend.

Reverse racism? its just another buzz word.

What about forward racism do you believe that fox news is spreading that?

A fox news article thats laughable.
Who are you?

So are you talking about liberals causing crime or are you talking about reverse racism? which is it?
Both, and there is no such thing as "reverse racism", there's just racism. However, this case wouldn't seem to be a matter of racism so much as racial bias.

@Paradoxical ’s point is to demonstrate how easily triggered he is when any crime involves white folks and black folks.
I am triggered when blacks get preferential treatment for everything now. But especially angry when they brutally murder a guy and are let off easy cause liberals are still angry over slavery and Jim Crow.

But we are witnessing what leftism has wrought with these non penalties for heinous murder which sends a signal to the rest of the hood that they will get a slap on the wrist not just for robbing a store but even for murder now.

Its the end of the world! LOL! Not to worry an entire white police force and clerical staff quit because the town hired a black female manager. All is well.
She was a racist who has a seething hatred for white people. They didn't just quit because she was black and you know this. She is one of my examples of the current hatred of white people and coddling black people.

Well alot of mass shooters said the same thing they felt like white people were victims so they targeted minoritys.

Yeah. It's a cultural thing. They just can't bring themselves to study and hard work because it's acting black.
Im sorry but what do you mean by acting black? how does someone act white?

She was a racist who has a seething hatred for whiteey didn't just quit because she was black and you know this. She is one of my examples of the current hatred of white people and coddling black people.
So republicans hate racism now and they feel like black people get better treatment? white people are treated better.

If a white guy was choked for 9 minutes you would be upset.

i hear people all the time saying racist stuff about black people saying "those blacks" for example
but i dont hear people saying things like "those whites are bad" or "those crackers"
thats just rare to hear.

So republicans hate racism now and they feel like black people get better treatment? white people are treated better.

If a white guy was choked for 9 minutes you would be upset.
That one-off is old and tired now. But your party has to take ONE cop and demean ALL cops and the entire white race, don't you?

Ive watched alot of documentarys about racism and the south and they sound exactly what you and the republicans say
is that they believe that black people are treated better and they down play racism saying it barely happens.

That one-off is old and tired now. But your party has to take ONE cop and demean ALL cops and the entire white race, don't you?
Who says i hate all cops? some cops are good some are bad but saying a cop is bad for killing someone
isnt saying that every cop is bad if i say i feel like the cop that killed george floyd is wrong im not
saying that all cops are bad people seem to assume that if you say that one is bad that your
saying they are all bad well just because they got a badge means nothing ive even heard
republicans agree that the cops in texas didnt do alot to stop the mass shooting so i hear
republicans agree that sometimes cops are bad.

I mean those cops at the capitol riot that got beat up by trump supporters they didnt seem to like those cops.

I am triggered when blacks get preferential treatment for everything now. But especially angry when they brutally murder a guy and are let off easy cause liberals are still angry over slavery and Jim Crow.

But we are witnessing what leftism has wrought with these non penalties for heinous murder which sends a signal to the rest of the hood that they will get a slap on the wrist not just for robbing a store but even for murder now.
^^ Unhinged, racist snowflake, rant.

There is no racist element to Liming’s death.

^^ Unhinged, racist snowflake, rant.

There is no racist element to Liming’s death.
Im confused so you guys admit theirs a huge surge in anti asian hate with asians being beaten up but then you say that black people are also not being targted?

So if a mexican beats up a asian would you say the mexican is treated better or is it only if a black person beats someone up?

I mean those cops at the capitol riot that got beat up by trump supporters they didnt seem to like those cops.
Beat up? I hear that one BLACK cop murdered a white female. What else was there?

Back
Top Bottom