• This is a political forum that is non-biased/non-partisan and treats every person's position on topics equally. This debate forum is not aligned to any political party. In today's politics, many ideas are split between and even within all the political parties. Often we find ourselves agreeing on one platform but some topics break our mold. We are here to discuss them in a civil political debate. If this is your first visit to our political forums, be sure to check out the RULES. Registering for debate politics is necessary before posting. Register today to participate - it's free!
  • Welcome to our archives. No new posts are allowed here.

reverse damages

i hope all you enviormentalists realize that whatever damage we do to the ozone, we can repair. its simple chemistry, ever reaction has a reverse reaction.

I wasn't aware this was the case. Frankly, I don't believe it is the case at all. I'd like to see something that is credible that points out how easy it is to repair the O-zone, and I'd then wonder why we hadn't done it yet.

Any discussion based off the idea that it's easy to fix the O-zone is moot however, since I don't believe that to be the reality of the situation.

nkgupta80 said:
yeah but the process for doing the reverse may be much much harder
Lightning produces ozone, and we have plenty of machines to use during a storm? Any other questions?

I'll take your silence as a no more questions.

clone said:
one of the laws of chemistry that i actually remember is the one saying every action has a reverse reaction. meaning you can undo chemical mistakes you make. when the ozone layer does become a problem, i gurantee it wont be long-term. its a simple matter of spraying the right chemicals into the atmosphere.

all im saying is you shouldnt go crazy about these things.

Have you patented your Egg-Unboiler yet?

Back
Top Bottom